SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've been thinking of getting the all red LV dons, but then i figure i could just save about a G and stick with these 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Kanye west wheres all red Dons at the VMA's so there for DJ has a to were it too 
roll.gif

First pic with the sideway cell phone holder, thats a nice fit and you got nice kicks

the rest of the fits really only look odd cause of your pose and the cell phone holder. Put that joint in your pocket bruh

First pic with the sideway cell phone holder, thats a nice fit and you got nice kicks

the rest of the fits really only look odd cause of your pose and the cell phone holder. Put that joint in your pocket bruh

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

i've been thinking of getting the all red LV dons, but then i figure i could just save about a G and stick with these 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Kanye west wheres all red Dons at the VMA's so there for DJ has a to were it too 
roll.gif
Not only did you spell it wrong, you used two different words
English-Grammar-for-Dummies-good-spelling-and-grammar-936124_359_450.jpg

laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Nah, that's his trademark gunslinger stance. The cell phone holder provides a gun holster effect, except without the gun. 

Nah, that's his trademark gunslinger stance. The cell phone holder provides a gun holster effect, except without the gun. 

Originally Posted by truniversal

Oh, thanks for the heads up. I think think it looks odd

Originally Posted by truniversal

Oh, thanks for the heads up. I think think it looks odd

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
lol
roll.gif

Nice blk/met Vs up there, i've got them too but are still DS... i've been sitting on them to see if they'll rerelease next summer so i can keep them forever DS or not... not sure after seeing these pics if i can or not

Nice blk/met Vs up there, i've got them too but are still DS... i've been sitting on them to see if they'll rerelease next summer so i can keep them forever DS or not... not sure after seeing these pics if i can or not

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Hi there,
Just took out some V from the box this morning.

Nice Vs there, i've got them too but are still DS... i've been sitting on them to see if they'll rerelease next summer so i can keep them forever DS or not... not sure after seeing these pics if i can or not
Edit Please

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Hi there,
Just took out some V from the box this morning.

Nice Vs there, i've got them too but are still DS... i've been sitting on them to see if they'll rerelease next summer so i can keep them forever DS or not... not sure after seeing these pics if i can or not
Edit Please

Back
Top Bottom