September Wrestling Thread 2021

AEW, from top to bottom, seems to have a better roster of chick wrestlers than WWE..TNA Impact Anthem has a lowkey very solid roster of broads as well..

all ive heard is how weak their roster is.
they need a lot of training still, most of them.. but I think they'll be fine in a few years.

Where do y'all think Chaka Khan puts the Punk/Darby match on the card?..JeriFat/MJF has more history behind it, Bucks/Whoever is in a cage, and I'm assuming Kenny is wrestling so I'd think those 3 matches would have to go after the Punk match right?..

Where do y'all think Chaka Khan puts the Punk/Darby match on the card?..JeriFat/MJF has more history behind it, Bucks/Whoever is in a cage, and I'm assuming Kenny is wrestling so I'd think those 3 matches would have to go after the Punk match right?..

Punk/darby goes last

The Goof who wrestled a blowup doll vs Christian goes last means DBry shows up after the match, IMO.

Wasn't even remotely talking about talent brother Hymen Mania..
i was gonna say. lol you right tho look wise aew the best . tna got thick girls galore

they went from penelope tay and bunny to rosa and jade and earlier britt hayter and reba

Punk/darby goes last

The Goof who wrestled a blowup doll vs Christian goes last means DBry shows up after the match, IMO.
You really think they're going to give Punk the main event so soon?..I'd think that'd rub some people the wrong way..I don't know if Fill comes in and lets them give him that spot so quickly..Especially after he left WWE like a crybaby and took a hit to his reputation..

Back
Top Bottom