September Wrestling Thread 2021

Great American Bash Part 2

1. Nah, that wasn't Test man. That was Maxx Payne.

2. I agree with the point about the Sullivan/Benoit feud flourishing because there was real life heat between the two.

3. The Regal/Sting feud started from some altercation on WCW Saturday Night. (Hopefully we get that at some point on The NBC Network)

4. Bubba vs. Tenta: Waste of time.

5. I felt the same about the Luger/Giant match. It felt like it was just there and I was ready for the card to be OVER at that point. I could only imagine how the in-arena audience felt.

only guys in here who arent wwe homers is me, you, aea18, peep game, and plvn(RIP)

I have a feeling we’ll see more become more open minded now that AEW has kinda shaken the wrestling world up a bit.

AHEM! For real, man?

DeficientNeatInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

RE: ROH Women's Tournament

JUst a few random thoughs

- Had no clue Quinn McKay was so cut up. She looks like an athlete. I just saw that she was recruited from Roller Derby. Easy Babyface storyline with her.

- Rok-C seems like she has potential. She has the look and she will only get better in the ring.

- Not sure why Nicole Savor hasn't gotten a shot @ WWE yet. Maybe because the lack of charisma? Peep Game Peep Game . Her "new" gear is horrible though.

- Glad to see Trish Adora get more and more publicity. DC NAtive there.

Free to watch

Go for it...I want to see them
He is capping per usual. Dude doesn’t even know how to use the search function here 🤣
only guys in here who arent wwe homers is me, you, aea18, peep game, and plvn(RIP)

I have a feeling we’ll see more become more open minded now that AEW has kinda shaken the wrestling world up a bit.
Hope pelvin doing well man |l

New Japanese was followed pretty heavily in here from 2016-18. Basically coincided with Jericho popping up there.

Now the company is completely dead.
EYE think it could have gotten an even better following in this thread during those years if a certain member didnt keep spam posting the same match here over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom