September Wrestling Thread 2021

AHEM! For real, man?

DeficientNeatInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif
1629182502599.gif

Happens to the best of 'em :lol:

Won't be her last time. Don't know why people expect her to never make a mistake in ring when she just started wrestling.

She's green but still has "IT"

Yea she has the physical presence. You can't teach that.

Of course she will make mistakes and should improve in time. (Which was my original point vs. You claiming she can wrestler aftet her first match.)

Yea she has the physical presence. You can't teach that.

Of course she will make mistakes and should improve in time. (Which was my original point vs. You claiming she can wrestler aftet her first match.)

I meant "can wrestle" in the sense that she isn't a complete stiff in the ring. We've all seen people that have no business wrestling but were given a chance just off looks.

I would not put her in that category.

I meant "can wrestle" in the sense that she isn't a complete stiff in the ring. We've all seen people that have no business wrestling but were given a chance just off looks.

I would not put her in that category.
Yea it's way too early to determine that.

It's all a wait and see type of thing.

People this green shouldn't even be in National TV (internet) wrestling.

That's kind of an issue with the current model though. Not her fault.

One thing nxt does well is all their PC talents to wrestle in front of live/untelevised crowds to get their reps in.

No reason someone with fewer than 10 matches should be wrestling in front of hundreds of thousands of folks.

Again, not HER fault.

AEW shook the Pro-Wrestling Indy World, it aint do nothin to Mainstream Sports Entrtainment.
bro you gotta expand your horizon

It’s like going to the buffet. wwe is the stale old cold pizza. aew is the smoking hot prime rib. tna is the mashed potatoes. roh is the fried chicken. nwa is the pot roast. mlw is the fried fish. njpw is the spagetti. aaa is the corn bread.

you dont go in the place and say this cold stale pizza is all i want to eat at this buffet

Try some other food bruh you might actualky like it

Jericho definitely had folks caring about NJPW that didn't generally care about it.

He ain't MY goat but PainMaker definitely drew folks to purchase NJPW World.

Do your Googles.

Back
Top Bottom