Serious Question: Have you ever had sex with a stranger? Vol NT After Dark

Isn't that what the club/bar is essentially for?
That's what I'm saying. People really going to clubs to pick up wives?
roll.gif

I dont how any of yall get any ***, you cant even read a thread, aint no way in hell you can read a womens body language. :smh:

This thread shall be entertaining. I tell my lil ones befor reading.

I was in like 10th grade at the movies with some friends. Seen another homeboy, said

Me: whats up whats goin on?
him: bout to F!!! this girl
me: word? thats whats up
him: she got a friend.
me: word?

next thing im know, im smashin some girl in the girls bathroom...glad i wore a condom (young and dumb those days) but there was blood.

another time,
i went to a club in Richmond, usually went with my friends but drove my own car this night. walkin out the club, some girl approaches me

her: why you playin hard to get?
me: what you mean?
her: i know you seen me staring
Me: no i didnt, whats up?
her : YOURE TAKING ME HOME TONIGHT
ME: i was like word! lol

take her home, she wants me to take a shower with her...im like na.
i watch for a minute, go down stairs and watch tv.
she makes me a egg sandwich....gives me some dome tryin to get me to F!!! her...just didnt want to...
got some dome, didnt finish and left.

in hindsight, i should have beat but ehh

stories of gettin head dont really count, happened a few times,

People on this site are either saints or never went to college, I've had too many one night stands to remember. And having one is not an automatic STDs if you protect yourself. I know dudes who have gotten burned in relationships.

People on this site are either saints or never went to college, I've had too many one night stands to remember. And having one is not an automatic STDs if you protect yourself. I know dudes who have gotten burned in relationships.

I don't like condoms. Part of the reason I can't do those either. As far as college......another topic.

People on this site are either saints or never went to college.

or maybe we're just not that cool.

I'm 25, and I've had like one one night stand.

first day of classes, saw a chick and complemented her dreads.

we exchange numbers and decide to hook up later in the day.

I pick her up, she tells me she wants to hang out but she has a man, i end the convo there and take her home.

when we're near her house she apologizes and tells me she wants chill, then we kiss and she domes me up in her neighborhood.

That's the quickest i've gotten to sex though.

I'm weird about sex, cause I feel like every girl is a **** and everybody but me has at least 50 bodies, meanwhile i'm 25 with like 8 and i'm not even scrambling for the yambs.

makes it super tough to date a chick, and super tough to take any girl seriously because i'm, like, "behind" in terms of knowing the non-vocal physical cues and just the whole launguage of sexyness and attraction.

Last edited:
If you only have sex with them one night, then it's a "one night stand." Doesn't matter how long you've known them.
I guess everybody has their own definition.
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]one night stand
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
[/td][td]2544 up, 636 down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
Hooking up with someone for one night of sex with no strings attached and hoping to never see them again. It is important not to exchange any personal info with them so they can't track you down and stalk you later.
[/td][/tr][/table]
This may be hard to achieve with someone you know well.

I guess everybody has their own definition.
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]one night stand
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
[/td][td]2544 up, 636 down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
Hooking up with someone for one night of sex with no strings attached and hoping to never see them again. It is important not to exchange any personal info with them so they can't track you down and stalk you later.
[/td][/tr][/table]
This may be hard to achieve with someone you know well.
My definition is more literal. But I've had one night stands with complete strangers within minutes just like in OP's story, and, I've had a one night stand with one of my best friend's from college (that was the only time we had sex). We went right back to normal after the one night stand. I think we both had long distance relationships at the time and just wanted sex.

My cousin called some chick to chill with him. She came with her younger sister and double parked her car on 190th and Amsterdam in da Heights. As my cousin was talking to the chick in his car, I started to talk to the sister. 10 minutes later we were in their car and got it on. Never spoke to her before that day and never spoke to her after that.

Don't know if this counts but junior year of college some girl I followed on Twitter wrote "birthday sex."I saw her at the bar and asked her what it meant. She answered "yea you trynna smash?" I was like :wow:, left the bar with her and got it popping.

Sidenote: college was great, miss it all the time :frown:

A few times..got some top last week after this random joint asked me for a ride to the store lol

3/4th of my notches are one night stands smh

Last edited:
Met this cute russian girl leaving tropix on queens blvd. She said wassup and where I was heading for the night I replied anywhere ur heading. Place ended being her place on austin street. Hulk smashed

Back
Top Bottom