Serious Question: Have you ever had sex with a stranger? Vol NT After Dark

So a friend of mine calls me cause he has a few morning classes he wants to skip and I had no classes that day.

I pick him up on the side of the school and he hops in asking me if I had anything to do in the next few hours? I reply no. He asks if I will drop him off like 10 minutes away?

I tell him cool since I'm not doing anything anyway. The whole way over he's on the phone with what is clearly a chick and begins setting up to smash.

I see what it is and ask if she has a friend. He says no. I lose all hope and decide to just fufill the deed of helping the homie.

We get to the apartment complex and I park with the car running to let him out. He asks me to come in for a sec since he didn't wanna walk in solo in a place he'd never been (This was in the hood.)

I walk in and there is a chick thick as hell in just a t-shirt walking around w/yambs free. He takes her in the next room immediately and comes back like 1 mintue later while I'm standing in the doorway.

She hits the kitchen and he calls me back to the room like "She said you can stay". I'm like WORD??
eek.gif

She comes to the bedroom door butt naked and asks if we want some syrup. We look at each other and look at her and say "Hell Ya" in unison.

I'm thinking Lean and Yambs...I won today. She comes back to the door standing in the hallway drinking Ms.Butterworths out the bottle. We just shook our heads and drove past the chance to make her look stupid.

We proceed to take turns on her and leave. Didn't know her name till after we left on the way back home.

Last edited:
I guess everybody has their own definition.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]one night stand

Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more

[/TD]
[TD]2544 up, 636 down[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]
Hooking up with someone for one night of sex with no strings attached and hoping to never see them again. It is important not to exchange any personal info with them so they can't track you down and stalk you later.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

This may be hard to achieve with someone you know well.
My definition is more literal. But I've had one night stands with complete strangers within minutes just like in OP's story, and, I've had a one night stand with one of my best friend's from college (that was the only time we had sex). We went right back to normal after the one night stand. I think we both had long distance relationships at the time and just wanted sex.

can you have multiple one night stands with the same person?
View media item 20880

damn I missed niketalk, the randomness

1) When I was looking for a new place to stay like 4 years ago, I answered an ad about subleasing a room. I went to the apartment and the girl whose name is on the lease was this white hippie chick with dreads. She showed me the room and then we sat down and started asking questions about each other, I showed her a pic of when I was younger and had dreads and she fell in love with me. She made me a drink then went to her brothers room and got some condoms and then I smashed like 3 times

2) About 2 weekends ago at my boys pool party I took some of that mdma and started going in, there was this ugly chick with a round ***  butt in the swimming pool. I pulled her out and started dancing with her, then I gave her some more drinks and asked her to follow me to my boys car to get another bottle of Honey Jack,she followed me and I took her in the backseat and I piped RAW....smh. I need to go get tested. She squirted on my boys backseat and I told him it was water :frown:

3) at this local hood club in Brooklyn called Temptations, I went there one Wednesday night by myself, I bought myself a bottle of Henny for $75 and I was there stundting by myself like a goon. This short little light skin chick came up to me and ask if she and her homegirl can get a sip. From there I don't remember ANYTHING else. The next thing I remember was back at my apartment smashing this light skin chick, afterwards I took her to get some Jamaican food in the morning and put her in a cab. I blacked completely out. I thank God to this day that I got home safe and sound.

4) Me and my boy one Thurday night went to this spot in Brooklyn called Footprints and we took some of that mdma and these 2 chicks were there getting saucy as hell. I took the big one and my boy was with the little one with the afro all night. When we were leaving they were about to get in a cab but my boy said "hey let us drop u guys home" they said "ok, just take us straight home" lol, we took them right to our crib and I smashed the big joint in my room and m boy got dome from the little one in the living room. The big one hurried and left her little cousin with the afro cause she has to get her son ready for school and I ended up getting dome from the little one also. aawww man

5) Back in college in Buffalo like the first week of my soph year I saw this white chick roller blading around campus looking mad lost. She asked for some stupid *** directions to a building and I said "hey, I don't know where that building is, but if u come back to my room I can look at the map and I can help you" for some damn reason the chick said "yes" and she skated back to my dorm room and I gave her a message and then I slipped my penis In her. lol, to this day I don't know how the hell I managed to pull that one off

That's just the ones I can think of right now, you guys need to step your confidence game up. These chicks out here want some of that D, don't be shy. Im 28 btw

Strong first post.

yes!

Literally from the bar to the crib....seconds after i pounded....she asked to put her name and number in my phone
laugh.gif

Seriously, though.

How are ya'll hooking up these random smashes, though?

I just wanna know. Prob won't even use the knowledge put forth.
Username/avatar/post ratio is at astronomical levels. Not quite sure how it all correlates but it does
laugh.gif

To answer your question: Confidence (good looks and drugs can help a lot though)
dont forget the alcohol and zero fu**s given as well

i had sex with a few from pof/okcupid within the first few minutes of meeting them does that count? i didnt know anything about them. i remember one girl was on her knees and she was like what is your name? i didn't even tell her 
laugh.gif

I've had it happen a few times back in college. :lol: this one is my favorite though:

Last time it happened was a good while back. Saw the girl at a bar. She saw me. But I don't speak or approach her, just keep drinking with the group I was with. The night goes on and I'd catch a glimpse of her as she walked around the bar chatting it up with different people. Then I saw her go outside alone and said f it. Followed her out the bar and walked up to introduce myself. She gives me her name right as her phone rings. She says she has to take the call so I said cool and went back inside the bar. I figures it was a lost cause at that point. The bar is closing down and I'd forgotten about her at this point; got introduced to another joint through one of my boys. So my friends and I walk out and chill around our cars for a minute. At this point, NO ONE is responding to my messages or hitting me up. One of my frat brothers starts making fun of me talking about how I'm on my drake-hate-sleeping-alone steeze :lol: **** was true because I was drunk and really wasn't trying to go to bed by myself (don't judge me). Suddenly the girl from before comes out the bar walking next to a cop she was cool with. I called out to her and we chat it up for a minute. She says she doesn't want to go home. Asks if I lived far; I didn't. Asked how old I was, turns out she was 5 years older than me :lol: Asks if I have any alcohol/beer; I didn't but she was down to hit a gas station on the way to my place. We get a six pack of platinums, head back to my place, and got to business.

Last edited:
drunk sex is great.

cause if your doing a bad job you don't realize it.

and if you do realize it you're like "ah well time to go rabbit style."

Just read the first post of this thread, I didn't know smashing drunk chicks is cool? Am I missing something?

Vagina, apparently.

There's a difference between smashing a drunk chicks and taking advantage of a drunk chick.

Chicks grown as hell, she knew what she was doing even drunk.

Oh you really got me there pal :rolleyes

You smashing a random girl that you've never seen before and you know she's drunk, that's cool? :lol: my fault if that's the way you have to get it

This thread shall be entertaining. I tell my lil ones befor reading.

I was in like 10th grade at the movies with some friends. Seen another homeboy, said

Me: whats up whats goin on?
him: bout to F!!! this girl
me: word? thats whats up
him: she got a friend.
me: word?

next thing im know, im smashin some girl in the girls bathroom...glad i wore a condom (young and dumb those days) but there was blood.

another time,
i went to a club in Richmond, usually went with my friends but drove my own car this night. walkin out the club, some girl approaches me

her: why you playin hard to get?
me: what you mean?
her: i know you seen me staring
Me: no i didnt, whats up?
her : YOURE TAKING ME HOME TONIGHT
ME: i was like word! lol

take her home, she wants me to take a shower with her...im like na.
i watch for a minute, go down stairs and watch tv.
she makes me a egg sandwich....gives me some dome tryin to get me to F!!! her...just didnt want to...
got some dome, didnt finish and left.

in hindsight, i should have beat but ehh

stories of gettin head dont really count, happened a few times,

Some of these stories are @Nomad approved

This girl you don't even know is cooking in your house at 3AM?

After you got dome you left your own house?

Yea ok. :lol:

lol. im a horrible writer. i took her to her house. i wish i had proof of this, but i dont even remember her name and she was pissed i didnt sex her.

Believe me, i have no reason to lie.

Yes. I was young and dumb in college. First month in the dorms.

I even ate the box

:x

she was a "virgin". To this day, don't know if she was lying. I saw her once after, and never again.

Plenty of times - those days are over though ...

I'm happy with who I'm with - even if the opportunity presented itself, I would pass. 

P.S. Kissing a girl after getting oral sex is no biggy - dudes aint about that life. Eat that box in between strokes ... LMAO

Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. 

Nothing like no strings attached sex. 

I had a quickie with a Filipino chick (first Asian :pimp: ) this weekend in Vegas after I met her on my way out of Wet Republic's pool party. Talked for five minutes on the way to her room and delivered that d in the bathroom while her friends chilled on their beds.

Back
Top Bottom