Serious Question: Have you ever had sex with a stranger? Vol NT After Dark

im in here for the disugsting stories now

btw im glad you dudes never caught nothin, that *$&% scares the hell out of me
contrary to popular belief, not everyone who is promiscuous catches STDs. Depends on the type of women you sleep with and being consistent with protection every time. Your girlfriend could easily cheat and bring you something home from Marcos who works at the local corner store.

Was I'm the club too
When i was in school in Atlanta, I had this one broad from NY giving me a lap dance at this party...i started grabbin on that mass and fingering shorty and she pulled my D out and tried to get on it..had to tell her chill cuz i aint have no rubber so i just got shorty number instead

At this house party in ATL too, i convinced some freshman joint to come back to my car with me real quick and i smashed...my homeboys i was wit aint even know i left :lol: ...

I have actually been surprised at the dope chicks that were super easy to smash....

I use to think that if they were bad i would have to at least put in a little work.

But on multiple occasions I'm in the yambs within hours/days of meeting them.
mean.gif

Most of these chicks have no self worth (gotta take advantage of that lol)...I have learned over the years not to put anything past any of these birds..... good looking or not....

Most, all you have to do is make them laugh and have confidence.... yambs will be had.
smokin.gif

The latest random one was back in January on my bday...on my way home when i seen this chick walking...i pulled up next to her , got the digits and asked what she bout to do...she was down to "chill" so i took her to this spot we call the dead end round my way and smashed/ got the head then dropped her off at the bus stop..never got her name, just the number

like this just blows my mind

lol i just cant personally, chicks like that must have some f(*&$&^ up past/issues.

Not really, bruh.

Women have "needs" too. They wake up and think, "Man, I wanna get laid today..", just like we do. If a dude is in the right place, at the right time, says and does the right thing, it'll go down. Knowing someone has nothing to do with catching STDs. How many times has someone you known lied to you? You dont get STDs from smashing strangers, you get STDs from smashing people with STDs.

Dont get me wrong, aint nothing wrong with playing it safe, but you can play it too safe.

i feel like that's really the goal of any man.

get successful, so you can walk down the street and approach random bad broads for instant yambs.

that's what's so great about being a senator, or a successful businessman, or a pro athlete, or a celebrity.

you can just be in the store and tell the broad working there that you wanna put your penis in her, and there's a good chance she'll just say "yea lemme tell my manager i'm going on break first."

Last edited:
not gonna happen.i dont care how beautiful and thick she is. she may have hiv. no thanks but i would ge ther number and we can engage in a stimulating conversation.

The latest random one was back in January on my bday...on my way home when i seen this chick walking...i pulled up next to her , got the digits and asked what she bout to do...she was down to "chill" so i took her to this spot we call the dead end round my way and smashed/ got the head then dropped her off at the bus stop..never got her name, just the number
like this just blows my mind

lol i just cant personally, chicks like that must have some f(*&$&^ up past/issues.
Not really, bruh.

Women have "needs" too. They wake up and think, "Man, I wanna get laid today..", just like we do. If a dude is in the right place, at the right time, says and does the right thing, it'll go down. Knowing someone has nothing to do with catching STDs. How many times has someone you known lied to you? You dont get STDs from smashing strangers, you get STDs from smashing people with STDs.

Dont get me wrong, aint nothing wrong with playing it safe, but you can play it too safe.
This is what a lot of guys don't figure out. It takes a while and even when you do, it's still a crapshoot. Wish I figured this logic out earlier than when I did. 

Wait! Just realized I gotta story.

It's saturday morning, and I wanna hit up the weed man. Now I went to highschool with this guy, but he's not my friend or anything. Just known him for a long time.

So I go to his house, and when he comes outside he's like "yo take to Mcdonalds real quick i'll give you some gas money."

So i take him to Mcdonald's and he's on the phone talking to some broad.

Then he's like "ey bruh take me to the Metro (suitland metro to be precise for my pg heads) and i'll give you some free green."

So i'm like sure. I take him there thinking he just needed a ride, but when we get there he's like "yea i got this fat ***** bout to get off work and she's gonna give me a piece of her paycheck in return for some weed and some D."

So we're waiting, and this chick gets off the train, and i'm like "finally now it's time for my free weed and he can leave me alone and hook up with ms parker over here."

Then he hits me with the "yo give us both a ride to her crib and i got you on more tree, money, whatever. you wanna smash the fat broad? you got it."

Didn't even want to, but I wanted to see if it was possible, and i didn't have anything really planned that day.

So I'm taking them back to this fat broad's section 8 housing, and they're both in the back seat making out rolling around like real passionate. mind you this is just some dusty dude in his work uniform from last night and a fat chick with forearm tatoos dressed like the broad at the metro who sits in the information booth but doesn't wanna help you.

Long story short, we go to a park, spark a blunt, and proceed to rotisserie this broad while passing the tree back and forth AND to her in the middle of the woods.

Then he stops, and I keep going. And i'm going in on this fat broad. And the weedman is gettin kinda creepy cause now he's just coaching her like "yea you takin that D" so i just stop cause my boner is getting killed by that kind of stuff.

And that's it!

lol....wait so she was hitting the blunt and the D?

yea brah...really i felt like a scumbag later when i thought about it.

this random broad i didn't know was taking some dudes piece out of her mouth, putting the blunt in her mouth, then i took that blunt and put it in my mouth.

ya'll trippin on kissing a broad after she's got YOUR OWN piece in her mouth. Imagine it's some dude you went to highschool with who you normally would not hang out with letting off indiscriminately in a broads mouth, then she hits a blunt and passes it to you.

egchk.

it was a fun day, though.

View media item 556912

Wait! Just realized I gotta story.

It's saturday morning, and I wanna hit up the weed man. Now I went to highschool with this guy, but he's not my friend or anything. Just known him for a long time.

So I go to his house, and when he comes outside he's like "yo take to Mcdonalds real quick i'll give you some gas money."

So i take him to Mcdonald's and he's on the phone talking to some broad.

Then he's like "ey bruh take me to the Metro (suitland metro to be precise for my pg heads) and i'll give you some free green."

So i'm like sure. I take him there thinking he just needed a ride, but when we get there he's like "yea i got this fat ***** bout to get off work and she's gonna give me a piece of her paycheck in return for some weed and some D."

So we're waiting, and this chick gets off the train, and i'm like "finally now it's time for my free weed and he can leave me alone and hook up with ms parker over here."

Then he hits me with the "yo give us both a ride to her crib and i got you on more tree, money, whatever. you wanna smash the fat broad? you got it."

Didn't even want to, but I wanted to see if it was possible, and i didn't have anything really planned that day.

So I'm taking them back to this fat broad's section 8 housing, and they're both in the back seat making out rolling around like real passionate. mind you this is just some dusty dude in his work uniform from last night and a fat chick with forearm tatoos dressed like the broad at the metro who sits in the information booth but doesn't wanna help you.

Long story short, we go to a park, spark a blunt, and proceed to rotisserie this broad while passing the tree back and forth AND to her in the middle of the woods.

Then he stops, and I keep going. And i'm going in on this fat broad. And the weedman is gettin kinda creepy cause now he's just coaching her like "yea you takin that D" so i just stop cause my boner is getting killed by that kind of stuff.

And that's it!

lol....wait so she was hitting the blunt and the D?

yea brah...really i felt like a scumbag later when i thought about it.

this random broad i didn't know was taking some dudes piece out of her mouth, putting the blunt in her mouth, then i took that blunt and put it in my mouth.

ya'll trippin on kissing a broad after she's got YOUR OWN piece in her mouth.Imagine it's some dude you went to highschool with who you normally would not hang out with letting off indiscriminately in a broads mouth, then she hits a blunt and passes it to you.

egchk.

it was a fun day, though.

Lolwut

nah this needs more emphasis

wait-what1.gif

knowledgebones what the **** are you talking about :lol:

:rofl:

i wanna say that it was a long time ago and i was way less mature.

but this happened like last summer.

i just be bored sometimes and that leads to crazy situations.

i wanna blame the DMV in particular crazy PG County young people for my decision making but i haven't figured out how i can.

:rofl:

i wanna say that it was a long time ago and i was way less mature.

but this happened like last summer.

i just be bored sometimes and that leads to crazy situations.

i wanna blame the DMV in particular crazy PG County young people for my decision making but i haven't figured out how i can.

but the way you wrote your post, it seems like you have more of a problem kissing a girl who just topped you then a girl toppin someone else and you kissin her...:nerd:

....*sigh*

i'm complicated bruh.

when we talkin bout my dawgs.....i mean MOB mayne.

ya'll know what i'm sayin. we all real n words in here.

Last edited:
....*sigh*

i'm complicated bruh.

So a member of your "MOB" gets bit by a snake on his piece...

...you getting that venom out, b?

i had this former coworker who would throw casual sex parties and invited me to attend. was a group of people that they knew in their circle that were clean, tested. let's just say it was quite the experience :lol:

....*sigh*

i'm complicated bruh.

So a member of your "MOB" gets bit by a snake on his piece...

...you getting that venom out, b?

i gotta think about that one, b.

we've made jellyfish agreements, like if a jellyfish stings my mouth that's cool, but snake venom hasn't come up.

Whats up my dudes, this thread is awesome and is giving the lulz at work...keep it up...

while reading these ratchet stories it made me think of back in college...lets get it

Back in college i was a sophomore at the time. Every Thursday we would go to this college bar around the area.

Thirsty Thursday is a big event; and everyone gets tore up.

So while sippin wit the homies and diddy boppin to some oldies, i noticed a broad across the bar that was lurking in our direction.

After a 10 second debate with myself i decided to fall back and chill.

By the end of the night; we bumped into each other again and this time i said eff it and say whats up.

grabbed one more shot before last call, and asked shorty to come back to the apartments for some beer pong.

girly girl was Russian here on some international program or something and lived alone at a apt very close to mine.

we go back 3 homies and her and we start to play some beer pong and chief it up
pimp.gif

me and lets call her niki, go back for some r and r

after some good knowledge my homie knocks on the door to see whats up....(i wasn't mad i actually just painted a mural on her face and told her to hold on)

home boi rolls through with the look at me as i just nodded to go in...

lets just stay girl had some stamina like a troop.

by the end of the night their was a choo choo train going on like were in ********

haha the funny thing tho: after that night she got dropped off by my boi and i haven't seen her until next semester in AP bio ....we both looked at each...she looked the other way ( was guessing a hint of shame or idk) ..i didn't care tho was committed at the time..

Back
Top Bottom