Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...wooooooooooow, this is getting very interesting.... :wow:
eek.gif
Yves Saint Laurent Knitted, Shorts Bermuda, You Would Think They Was Pucci If You Overlooked Medusa.AIM: theallure516

Quote:
Full page articles of key members of the staff and influential members of the community.

Does that mean they have to talk about Bastitch too? If so, I want dibs!
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Blah, I was in bed and couldn't sleep, so I get up and read this...and keep reading and reading and reading...

...and reading.

KMD, what's up...Wow, you know it is big news when KMD posts nowadays.

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

Steve on I$$
Quote:
But in the end - I don't think any other sneaker forums have hate between them (that I know of) except ISS and NT. I really hope that changes one day....
:rofl:
roll.gif

GOPHERS TIMBERWOLVES TWINS VIKINGS
XBOX Live: nnarum​

I'll be upfront...I wanna see a real fight between Steve and Meth on youtube.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

wow, best read on nt in awhile.
im amazed no one posted the camron/oreilly gif yet:/
but it is amazing howsteve wants him to post over on there.
and nice censorship for brainwashing when what has been edited on iss has been edited on the dl and when banned, you can be banned for just using the marketplace. daf? when cats start resorting to that place which shall not be named for just the marketplace, somethings wrong. shows that even other forums on that place arent worth being around.

gotta love general also, even boob thread>iss, thats saying ALOT!
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Pretty soon this is gon be like:
Crips vs. Bloods (90s)
Lords vs G's (chicago)
Kings vs. well uh...@#%$ everybody

Pretty soon cats gon be getting cleared up becuz they post on a specific forum :smh:
smh.gif

^WOOT join the ISS banned wagon avi!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

-steve-

I'm not saying you are wrong on every account - but there are things that can be said to make sense of what we have done over the past few years. Mistakes have been made - but triumphs have been made as well.

o'rly......
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

well not anyone with a nt affiliation got banned. i think anyone supporting nt got banned, even their own members probably. sad.

^That bikini is saying, "Put me outta this misery. End me."

GOPHERS TIMBERWOLVES TWINS VIKINGS
XBOX Live: nnarum​

well not anyone with a nt affiliation got banned. i think anyone supporting nt got banned, even their own members probably. sad.

damn man. good read and post meth! shows even more how fake steve is! smh
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

i haven't been banned yet...i had a little skirmish with steve on the side over aim too...lol
...if you know what I mean

good entertainment today, usually we get the petty insignificant beefs between regular members here and there, it;s not everyday you get a feud between the heads of states....
...no really.

who cares about this either everyone is acting like bunch of 10 year olds, there shoes for petes sake mods on both sides taking mad Ls

Back
Top Bottom