Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Quote:
Since we're all in such a festive mood, how about un-banning my old name? :wink:
wink.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

anyways go meth! :pimp:
pimp.gif
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

Quote:
Yes, thanks to NT! I was able to purchase one package for $25 (I wasn't greedy - I only needed ONE), signed to my little brother. It arrived just in time for his birthday. Also got him a PS3.... guess which gift he liked better?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

The war has begun....
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

400 I know you got my pm G :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

Quote:
The war has begun....
ed.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry, Willis​

I GOT BANNED FROM ISS
I AM NOT SORRY

I tried to play a good guy but I got banned once I showed the true colors
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team
PUMA x VAUGHN BODE 2 (black / white) sz. 9 and
UNION NYC opening tee shirts: KAWS 10 DEEP STUSSY ACAPULCO GOLD NEIGHBORHOOD WTAPS and UNDEFEATED!!! and more!!!
stores.ebay.com/UNDEFEATED-STORE

As I stated in the other thread its was plain out rude and disrespectful for him to think he was giving us a gift by posting a link to his magazine...

That magazine is the clip you put in a gun that shoots hype and kills the game......
20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE @ KARMALOOP.COM USE THIS LINK OR CODEwww.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=LN7997 20% OFF CODE=LN7997

my turn! :lol:
laugh.gif
*Back from Banned Camp.

TEAM GUITAR HERO
Because We Pull More Chicks With A Plastic Guitar Than You Do With A Real One..​
Myspace Ftw.

I posted this pic...
proud1.jpg
Quote:
That just shows the ignorance in you...you're definatley a disgrace to Cubans....SMH
laugh.gif
Quote:
begun? joint was over as soon as $teve decided to get at Meth. it was over before it even started.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Meth,

:: DAPS ::
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Quote:
And lastly, naked pictures of your mom.

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
...TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY...​

If a fat girl wants to ride on 20 inch rims while eating 20 piece nuggets, then all the power (and sweet and sour sauce) to her.​

Back
Top Bottom