Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Sexual harrassment :lol: :evil:

Apparently Sarah was allegledy trying to get the nanny to smash Howe while showing her **** pics of actors she smashed.

Sexual harrassment :lol: :evil:

Apparently Sarah was allegledy trying to get the nanny to smash Howe while showing her **** pics of actors she smashed.

I got it on my google updates because of Shameless :lol:

Didn't realize it was the chick from Persons Of Interest

:lol: @ Svet possibly killing her husband.

:rofl: @ Fiona temporarily quitting on the Lau format. You can see she's tempted to take all of that old lady's money.

Simp Lip is back :smh: We know how this story ends.

Frank :lol: Nice of him getting Liam in to private school.

roll.gif
 @ Eta with the cat food...

i think Lips girl is actually going to convince him to go to school i think he's going to want to start a family with ehr and not struggle so he may have his head screwed back on correctly. This may be the kick he needed.

Fiona, i hope this gets her a bit of money.

Daddy Frank coming through AGAIN for his kids... GIVE THIS MAN HIS RESPECT!!!! the only person he hasn't personally been shown to looking out for yet is Ian, and honestly if you wanna go back to the first season. he never snitched on Mickey being gay, so that could count right there.

im just praying they dont make Liam a degenerate in the school. (if he's still in the school because of frank and the chicken :rofl: )

Ian isn't Frank's son so **** him.

I can already see Lip's downfall again.

Last edited:
Lip about to do the same thing with this broad as he did Karen, Mandy, the professor, catch all types of feelings

Lip is gonna Lip. I would be happy to see him get a win though. Last season was tough for him. I like that they have him at least attempting to live up the sobriety expectations.

I also liked the scene with Frank helping Liam. Frank may be a scumbag but he has the occasional redeeming quality.

He had it good with Asian college shorty.

Had it good with college professor too but should've lied about it.

Going back to the gutter and scooping up a chick with a kid and addict baby daddy? Recipe for disaster.

He had it good with Asian college shorty.

Had it good with college professor too but should've lied about it.

Going back to the gutter and scooping up a chick with a kid and addict baby daddy? Recipe for disaster.
He can't help it.

He loves chicks who are as broken as himself.

Last edited:
This the worst chick Lip's ever had

you bite your tongue...

he do like the itty bitty titty committee chicks tho....

professor was best chick he ever had.... other than that new chick i think is way cuter than Karen and Mandy, and Asian chick.

(fight me bros :nerd:)

This chick is tied with Karen at best. Both are better than the 2nd Mandy.

Professor, Asian chick, college one night stands, any I'm forgetting are at the top.

the original college hook up was nic.
so was the first sorority sister that got him the job... she was nice too.

Mand was the absolute worse with both. Only thing she was goo at was supporting him to go to school.
I wouldnt even say she had problems afterdad finally went back to jail and before the black dude

Back
Top Bottom