Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Ian stopped needing or wanting one when he found out Frank wasn't his dad.

Fiona just need some monogamous D.

Yea Lip, Carl n Liam really need the father figures ...Deb needs some female guidance n Fiona just gotta figure what direction she really wants in life, she gettin too old for the figure stage :lol:

Ian kinda got it figured out ( career, he cool with being gay) , he just bi poplar n gotta take his meds

I was only a fan of Deb for two episodes, when she was stealing the strollers. Now she's gone back to being an annoying character. I wouldn't mind if she went away, not necessarily killed.

This was a great episode. Svetlanas dad is hilarious.

Lip ratted them out? Hope he starts using his potential.

I like the direction of Carls story.

Fiona will crash and burn like she always does, just wait on it.

Dont really care for Ian and Debbie story.

Lip didn't rat. He just figured out their scam and probably would've scammed them or blackmailed whoever was in charge.

The FEDs do random searches on them but the company remains a step ahead. Lip did not really know any of this which is why he panicked and dipped. I found it funny the new intern chick didn't even follow.

New intern girl was asking a lot of questions, i was thinking she was like a blog reporter or something trying to expose something about the company

Thought she was gonna end up a thief cuz they ain't really show how the cash register busted but apparently the diner is making better profits all of a sudden and that was before the speakeasy party.

I hope that intern isn't up to something else and exposes them and Lip gets in trouble. I want him to do well even though he can't get out of his own way. Deb does need to go away, she's been annoying ever since she got pregnant. 

I'm really starting to like no dambs given fiona those ungrateful pricks been like that since she became legal guardian. That one slip up with liam and they turned.

Also Debbie isn't that bad. Her character has pretty much always been the same to me.

Lip has always low key been the star/focus of the show to me. We all want him to win. He just can't get right. It's he fired from the internship though?

Lip is the classic case of "star" son in a dysfunctional family who want him to do well + secretly hope he's their "savior."

They touched on this briefly in a previous season (him feeling pressured to succeed legitimately), but they should make it clearer.

He is definitely the focus of the show. He always finds his way back to the family while juggling his "legitimate" career.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to like no dambs given fiona those ungrateful pricks been like that since she became legal guardian. That one slip up with liam and they turned.

Also Debbie isn't that bad. Her character has pretty much always been the same to me.

Lip has always low key been the star/focus of the show to me. We all want him to win. He just can't get right. It's he fired from the internship though?
Naw he still wit em , he just dipped out the office cuz he wasn't wanna talk to the Feds n had all them iPads in the bag :lol:

I agree with Fiona's POV though. It's real. She unwillingly sacrificed her childhood to keep her family together and was learning on the fly. When she barked on Lip about doing **** for herself, she was right. None of them, even now, had to do what she did in conjunction with dealing with Frank. Even with Lip being the one she deflected responsibilities to, he still has it easier because the only little kid really is Liam. Hell, even Carl is better behaved now 
laugh.gif
 so that kinda eliminates at least one wild card. 

Last edited:
:x :rofl: :x :rofl: :x :rofl: The asssumed incest!

Had me feeling zsick and giving me the weirdest boner. When Svet hopped on top and started riding dude :lol: :evil: Kev's and V's faces :rofl: They had me going most of the so on that.

Lip is the biggest smart dumb **** on tv. Can't do relationships for ****.

Fiona might lose everything. I can see the chick who owns the place give the manager job to somebody else like the chick Lip was ******* and then some relative of the old car lady she she ain't competent to sign anything and she loses the laundromat too.

Hope they still cover Carl's journey in military school. They missed out not doing it for juvie.

:rofl: @ Frank. Greed took him to far. Why would he say all that **** with the door open? Steak over white castle though :lol: He was living the life for a while. Talking bout he got $40 for the couch picketing $200. Should've had his stash nowhere near the house.

Carl when he got to military school :lol:

I wonder how they found Frank's money, you would think he would have hid it better.

always wack, but she was wack with less screen time.

Carl when he got to military school
laugh.gif

I wonder how they found Frank's money, you would think he would have hid it better.
always wack, but she was wack with less screen time.
he went to the old house to get "his" shovel, I was thinking he was going to bury it - but didn't get to it in time.

lip is always there to crush fiona's hopes and dreams 
laugh.gif

not feeling this carl in military school thing either, hopefully he gets expelled quick and they can end that whole story, dominique and her dad included 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 at lip and squirting

frank had a good hustle going 
mean.gif

Frank is hella annoying and has always been with his rants (really good at portraying his role though).

Really want to see where Fiona gets to, does she crash and burn? When is Jimmy coming back?

Lip.. I wanna see dude succeed but not immediately, he'll have to mess stuff up again before he does succeed.  Carrot and Stick.

Couldn't care less for Ian or Deb. Deb is annoying as hell 

Kev.. lol this guy is great.  "spent all day teaching the kids what sound cows make.. its moo ************.." lol

Back
Top Bottom