Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

When I'm saying she's the worst I mean overall, not just looks but overall situation.  She could be days away from living out her car with her son for ***** sakes if Deb really throws them out

:rofl: @ Debs meeting this mentally impaired wheelchair bound paralyzed dude and getting engaged within days. All cuz she's so desperate not to get her kid taken for being a poor mother.

Now she on a come up about to kick her soon to be sister-in-law and nephew out their house :lol:

Wow @ the deadbeat's family stealing Franny :smh: They about to feel the rage of the Gallagher's for that.

Lip taking Ls as usual. Not surprised at all he got denied. Pretty expected. Nice pleas though.

Frank putting in all that work and getting no love :lol: Which should be the way.

:lol: @ Monica being back. That's exactly what's needed.

Scumbag Fiona really thought an angel like that was going to scrap floors for free? :x

Wish I had a professor like lip's :smh:

:rofl: @ Debbie getting jacked for her baby

am i the only one that felt there was some something between Fiona and Kev?

i think Kev feels emasculated by Svetlana, since she basically runs the household and bar and he's been relegated to dad duty, and when he helped Fiona, he felt useful again...

maybe once the laundromat re-opens, and in the course of their drunken celebration, they hook up? 

Nah man she's like a sister plus fiona's box isn't with an instant rip from V plus there's nothing Fiona can do compared to da Russian schemer.

Was hoping for a connection between Fiona and that beautiful angel before cheap *** Fiona tried to get her scrap tiles for free like a peasant :x

Last edited:
I hope they wouldn't get foul to do Kev and Fiona. Didn't see any signs.

Kev might feel emasculated a bit but he's living best of both worlds and knows it. Thinking back how the situation formed is the problem. I don't particularly remember V falling in love with Svet. Just some oral manipulation of the female genitals back when she was in a rough spot with Kev.

I recall some connection but not love. Then they got married.

Kev and fiona love vee too much to hook up. That wont happen

I think vee fell in love when svet was proving to know her better than kev.
Also this all happened directly after their temp split. Svwt was there for her

So I'm guessing we won't see Carl back until next season?  SMH at Lip, for supposedly having a brilliant mind he makes such dumb decisions

Yeah Lip really needed to be in college, even out of the 6 girls he's had the 3 best ones he had were all in college.  The other 3 were all hood girls

am i the only one that felt there was some something between Fiona and Kev?

i think Kev feels emasculated by Svetlana, since she basically runs the household and bar and he's been relegated to dad duty, and when he helped Fiona, he felt useful again...

Thats why he yelled at Vee when he told her to get the kids from Svets aunt. She looked like she got turned on too. Kev just wanted to feel like an alpha again.

SMH at Lip, for supposedly having a brilliant mind he makes such dumb decisions

Gallaghers gon Gallagher

Kinda felt bad for Debbie, but they don't know who they messed with.

Was pulling for Lip to at least to get it expunged so he could transfer or something.

Fiona thought she could do it all on her own, got proved wrong.

Only got about 3-4 episodes left. Gonna miss this show.

Show will likely go on a hiatus for a bit since two seasons aired in the same year which has never happened before.

Probably be back in the fall, summer the earliest.

A year from when it started. I actually liked that it started earlier this time around, but then there is going to be nothing on during the next 2-3 months when all shows are on a break.

A year from when it started. I actually liked that it started earlier this time around, but then there is going to be nothing on during the next 2-3 months when all shows are on a break.

Good. Gives you an opportunity to catch up on Wentworth, Bojack horseman, veep, masters of sex, and rectify.

Last edited:
I believe 2 seasons in one year is due to Showtime cancelling other new series, other series ending, and new series not being ready to premiere.

I know Twin Peaks and Guerilla are set to come out next year. Homeland (which should've been cancelled, maybe it was considered) took the whole damn year off. If that was in a secure spot that's probably what would've been airing right now.

Last edited:

It's da exploration of two researchers (one actually respected in da medical community prior to this new journey, one who has to put in da work to become respected) set in da 1950's that undergo da hardship of exploring human sexuality and bring awareness to da masses during that time period. It touches upon prostitution, sexual dysfunctions, da role of a woman, race relations, homesexuality, beastiality, and other subjects that would be seen as taboo for that time period or shorty after it.

Back
Top Bottom