Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Oh look.
A woman ruining tha life of a papi that was on tha right track with a promising future.
Who could have ever seen that coming.

good ep, honestly they could have ended the entire series at that Finale.

hard to predict what will happen next season.
I'm imagining Frank on his way to dying.
Lip finally getting back in to college and winning
Carl completely changed possibly having to cut off the family
Ian, going off the wire again.
Debbie (some of yall almost got your wish with frank chokin her out :rofl: , ) but I can see debbie just being the normal one or something bad happening to her with the welding.

Fiona..........she's going to crack, she still hasn't had that mental break down from all the stuff that happened season 6. I loved Darth Fiona this season. so im interested to see what happens next season especially if this rental property goes south.

The finale was great, felt like a series finale.

I question the guy selling the building to Fiona. Feel like dude is trying to pull a fast one on her.

Gonna be a long year without Kev. :lol:

good ep, honestly they could have ended the entire series at that Finale.

hard to predict what will happen next season.
I'm imagining Frank on his way to dying.
Lip finally getting back in to college and winning
Carl completely changed possibly having to cut off the family
Ian, going off the wire again.
Debbie (some of yall almost got your wish with frank chokin her out :rofl: , ) but I can see debbie just being the normal one or something bad happening to her with the welding.

Fiona..........she's going to crack, she still hasn't had that mental break down from all the stuff that happened season 6. I loved Darth Fiona this season. so im interested to see what happens next season especially if this rental property goes south.

I think Debbie gets into something with the welding teacher...

I think Fiona got setup by that dude and is stuck with that crap hole of a building. Dude was too eager to get her to sign.

Lip is looking for another figure in the dude from AA, will probably end up dissapointing him too.

The Gallaghers live in turmoil. when things seem like their going well, something bad has to happen.

V and Kev will fight to get their bar back.

Such a great season finale

It's now confirmed that Frank was intelligent and pretty much had his life thrown off route completely once Monica came into it

Lip is really Frank Jr.

Fiona really stuck 2 lbs of meth into Monica's casket

Something is going to go wrong with debbie welding next season

I'm so happy to get at least s8

^ We knew Frank was smart and went to college seasons ago.

Doubt Frank dies at the end of this series, especially coming off Monica dying and his death scares the seasons before that.

Last edited:
Fiona hiding her share in the casket is the safest way to keep it for a rainy day.

Still one of my favorite shows that more people should be watching.

Season finale wasn't as great to me as it was ton some of you. It was different in style and the way it was filmed. It almost seemed like a different show.

Season finale wasn't as great to me as it was ton some of you. It was different in style and the way it was filmed. It almost seemed like a different show.

Just watched the finale and I too wasn't that impressed..It was terrible, but definitely not as good as the finale of seasons past..

Anyone else think something fishy is going on with the apartment building Fiona is buying and the guy who's selling it to her?..

^ Definitely. Dude seems a little too eager to get rid of the building. I'm sure he sees Fiona as a sucker and is happy offload it to her.

Anyone else think something fishy is going on with the apartment building Fiona is buying and the guy who's selling it to her?..

Yeah, dude seems to eager to get rid of a building he's making money off of. Plus he was living in it.

I forgot, did she agree to use his assessors?

Fiona must think she has some fire. :lol:

She def think she got the bomb diggity and it must at least be above average cause dudes be sprung off her. But then again it could be because she's "pretty" and she's easy so who wouldn't want to keep some trim readily available

Not hard enough man. Maybe they deep down really loved dude and it prevented them from cavin' his head in

Not hard enough man. Maybe they deep down really loved dude and it prevented them from cavin' his head in
Tossing him over a bridge was a pretty solid effort though.
laugh.gif

Just finished the series.

I have a lot to say, but I'll keep it to this:

This show has done an incredible job at two things:

1. Building up characters, killing them off, replacing them, building those new ones up, and killing them off.

2. Character development of all the main characters. I can't believe how much **** every person in that show has gone through. Season 1 and season 7 are so vastly different. They should be, it's 6 seasons difference, but everyone has come a long way.

Back
Top Bottom