Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

would have said ian's boyfriend with a vagina but tha recent turn of events makes ol boy non existent anymore.

monica. someone else could have helped debbie during her situation, no real need to keep bringing this terrible excuse for a human being back.

Last edited:
I know why character wise yall hate her. But i think she brings a good story line each time she is on the show. I like watching rhe interactions

Monica is cool to me because she's entertaining and her storylines aren't bad, unlike Ian and Deb.

Thought she die inn a more drawn out super sad way. In the end, Molly did Monica in.

Kev gay :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Same club Ian was buggin in he goes to. Dude considering getting $500 handjobs from a club filled with gay dudes.

V's lovely breast :evil: :wow: Felt like I haven't seen them in so long.

:rofl: @ Mickey in a dress, earrings and a wig getting all emotional. Would've been crazy if he went out in a blaze of glory.

Ian should be getting paid the most. Straight dude acting as a very sexual gay dude for 7 seasons?

Give that man a fat check.

Pay Emmy.

Fiona made a nice lil profit, got herself a vehicle and caught herself another body. *** is life. :lol:
This ep was where it dawned on me they're really displaying how a motivated smashable white woman has it made in this society.

Shorty getting all types of business tips from dudes she ***** and now is getting reasonable first bid offers on investments. Only a matter of time before she ***** a stock broker or a banker :lol:

All it'll take is derek's relatives to turn up tha crazy a couple notches and little ol debbie is rip.

Or just an unfortunate welding accident.

Either is acceptable.

Last edited:
This ep was where it dawned on me they're really displaying how a motivated smashable white woman has it made in this society.

Shorty getting all types of business tips from dudes she ***** and now is getting reasonable first bid offers on investments. Only a matter of time before she ***** a stock broker or a banker
laugh.gif

Deb getting into welding
roll.gif

Kev at the gay bar was absolutely hilarious too
roll.gif

I wonder if Ian was getting 500 for an HJ too
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom