Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

I've seen him play straight. Usually a crazy person though.

He came on this show as a teenager. Who is to say if he was out then.

I wouldn't call it either way.

exactly the only other actor on here on any major movie circuit is kev and he's in mostly B/C movies.
Don't get me wrong, she deserves it now... but when they first negotiated she didn't derserve no where near macy numbers

EDit:
Just watched Sundays episode. sad but good episode.
Lip last episode and until the 25 min mark of this ep was almost unbearable, I like ashoolish sarcastic lip. but not complete train wreck f the world lip.

glad ian made the right choice as well. sucks he gave him all his money.

Kev brings the Lulz, always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. how you going to bring that up when you have V doming you up.
Vee still the baddest chick on this show hands down...

Last edited:
Kev was the win this season. V may be the hottest women on TV.

No way Ian is straight, if so kudos for taking one for the craft. Even if he was casted young on this show, he could've came out to producers and they just shifted his story line.

Never realized how feminine mickey looked till he got in the dress. :lol:

Lip seeing everyone get their head on straight has him feeling some type of way. Fiona with the car, Debs with the plan to weld, carl in military school and Ian with a solid job.

Monica didn't die from Molly. It was her time to go with the disease they just wanted to wrap it up before the season ends.

Season finale looks interesting. Saw Carl is back.

When questioned about his sexual orientation, Monaghan has said he is heterosexual.[sup][13][/sup][sup][14][/sup][sup][15][/sup]  In February 2013, responding to inquiries regarding his sexuality on Twitter, Monaghan tweeted, "This is the only time I will answer this here: No, I'm not gay. Yes, I play a gay character. No, the question should not be relevant." Adding, "Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It feels a bit odd to 'come out' as a straight guy."[sup][14][/sup][sup][15][/sup][sup][16][/sup]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Monaghan

Noel Fisher (Mickey) and his fiancées or wife...

Last edited:
Really? Shocked?

She was/is a relative nobody fame wise.
I could see in the beginning macy having the highest salary.. but he and rossum were easily the most well known from the start

but I don't think macy was that big of a star to continue to demand more than her after the series got going

rossum getting nude had me tuning in.. not macy being frank

Last edited:
I try to ignore the Ian storyline. I was wondering if he was just going to leave his career for love.

Kev and Vee storyline has gotten dumb

Monica shocked me, because it came so soon. I thought it might happen the last episode or next year.

I'm interested in where does Fiona go.

I need Carl back.

I think we all knew Mickey was straight. He's been acting a long time with that baby face and we know him from other ****.

Interesting about Ian. He's not the first actor to be mainly known for playing gay that actually isn't.

Look at the flip side, Doogie Howser is gay but played a playa that smashed over a 1000 women convincingly for like 10 years :lol:

I'm still more shocked about NPH being Gay than Ian not being Gay...
it was like all those years of HIMYM was a lie. (which it was)

Looks like Emmy got her Money.

as far as girls on Television (maybe this needs it's own thread although it has had it's own thread before)
There are 4 that come to mind for me.
Vee
CiCi , "new Girl"
Anika "Empire"
Alex "Quantico"

(women with color)

are my top 4 idk the order yet tho.

First time posting in this tread but been watching.

Ian's story line throughout the series has been cool with me besides when he gets bi-polar.

Like all of you guys said I just want Lip to succeed. Should have stayed with the asian chick.

Fi was annoying this whole season to me but I can sorta see where she was coming from.

I like that Carl was getting his stuff together.

Debbie was annoying the whole season until like last episode or two.

Kev is hilarious

Looks like the drinks aren't the only thing that are stiff in here lol

I thought that was the season finale.  Great episode though - Lip acknowledging Fi, Debby not being annoying and Ian letting go.

Wonder how the next episode rolls out.  Could there be some sort of temporary family reuniting due to Monica's death?

Emmy is strait wifey.  In jeans and tshirt she is the girl next door type ugh. Nothing too dramatic but not too hobo. Just a perfect everyday girl. My type lol

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ fiona negotiating funerary prices

good episode, sorta-feels where there and good to see everyone on semi-positives

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom