Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Dam i'd hate to be that tinder dude that was so close to getting raw fiona box only to be tossed the lotion

Can't wait to get home and dl this. With the time change I'm now 14 hours behind America est so I can't watch before work

369E92BF-DB1F-41A7-A6A9-AB2AE039F18E.gif

68A05319-F583-4C53-BDAF-2F763B4F1B29.gif

6632E3E8-66FB-47F9-AB91-E521DCC6417E.gif

Reactions: God
Never blame an actor for getting the check.

They doing Liam dirty.
No one hates Debby anymore? Good always thought that was unguided
I like GI Carl. Hoping that doesn't slip this season.
VEE IS STILL THE BADDEST CHICK ON TELEVISION

You can definitely blame actors for ****** roles. They said yes. That movie will forever be a blemish on her career.

And Debbie was tolerable in this episode. She still has the rest of the season to drive home the point that she is the worst Gallagher.

Fiona looks oddly enough better plain jane than when she is in make up and trying to look attractive.

Liam aged four years finally. He's been between a 1 and 2 for seven years.

The school :lol: Why isn't he snitching

Carl is home from school

Frank and the meth :lol: They allowed him to do that in the temple. Making amends :lol: Did you used to be a red head?

All of the story lines look more interesting than the ones last year.

And Debbie was tolerable this episode.

Fiona is still hot. Good first episode after binging all the seasons a month ago. That’s a new actor for Liam, right?

Liam's first solo Gallagher enterprise venture bout to happen at that school

Lip needs to take female advice from my boy Carl(Favorite character) who was just chillin with chicks in a hot tub in the background

Kinda just over whatever Debs doing and Ian

Why is Fiona allowing the renter chick to give input into her business. Convo should've stopped after the renter gave her the rundown

Lip:smh::stoneface:

Frank gonna Frank, my man apologized for swapping out the pants he took a ***** in, for a clean pair the guy was wearing. Followed it up with "remember that dog you used to have."

Hate it had to be my boy Kev, he gonna make Fiona that make a wish smash, round out the roster

Bro I didn't even know who Emmy Rossum was when that DragonBall movie came out.... Let it go.....
Still doesn't take away from her or Jamie chungs hotness.

I like the waitress chick though for lip. He trying to hard. But I want my man to just do better and stumble in to something where he can use that brain. Feed the fam.

Wonder how Vee calling ICE on Svetlana is going to work out down the line

Interesting how this ep of Liam going through it at private school with White Famous having Floyd Mooney's son going through issues at the private school visit

The show won't go that far but it'll be interesting to see how Liam is when he grows up as Black Irish in that Darryl Donovan Situation. Gallaghers are crazy just like the Donovans

I was ready to watch the whole season 8 till i realized i'm finally caught and have to wait like everybody else lol

why dont anyone ever bring up Shameless when discussing the greatest shows of all time? Shameless has been consistent for it's entire run. one of the only shows ever to have as many seasons as it has but not 1 bad season. top 5 show for me :pimp:

I guess cuz it was never that great?

Plus goat talk just gets old.

Love the show. It delievers on heartfelt emotional moments, comedy, and just that everyday situation **** you can relate to.

Back
Top Bottom