Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

AC438E55-0459-4125-A198-44EB8221FB4B.gif
CCE3854D-0CDC-426E-95CF-0B32B5918F60.gif

why dont anyone ever bring up Shameless when discussing the greatest shows of all time? Shameless has been consistent for it's entire run. one of the only shows ever to have as many seasons as it has but not 1 bad season. top 5 show for me :pimp:

As great as Shameless is it ain't GOAT anything. Top 20 sure. Top 10 eh....

If Vee had a lil more cake she'd be set

Season so far is a lil disappointing but I can't put my finger on why. Can't believe we gotta wait weekly now lol

Season so far is a lil disappointing but I can't put my finger on why. Can't believe we gotta wait weekly now lol

:lol: its only been one episode of the new season. And what do you mean weekly? This show doesnt release like Netflix.

:lol: its only been one episode of the new season. And what do you mean weekly? This show doesnt release like Netflix.

I don't have that same pull into it like I did the first time *shrugs*

I found Shameless late so I watched 7 seasons straight through a couple of months. Going from binge watching to a regular schedule is like a culture shock

I don't have that same pull into it like I did the first time *shrugs*

I found Shameless late so I watched 7 seasons straight through a couple of months. Going from binge watching to a regular schedule is like a culture shock

Oh yeah. Binging to regular schedule is the worst. I remember I binged season 1 of Narcos in three days then had to wait a year for season 2 and it was turrible.

Waiting week by week you have more time to process. Where as binging you get that cliffhabger u been waiting for. You don't actually have time to dissect the episode cuz you're on to the next one.

I knew Frank was gonna get promoted
Liam at his classmates house:lol:
When the nanny dropped them of at Liams :lol:
Kev callin for Vee when he woke up :lol:
Deb can get killed off at anytime
So can Ian
Lip might be the biggest simp I've ever seen on TV,
dude needs to work that program man

When the mom picked up her son from the Gallagher house :lol:

The **** Lip is doing is pathetic. Son has not grown out at all and unlike Frank he can't blame Monica.

Wheelchair husband smartening up to Deb using him :lol:

Jessica Szor being on this show :evil: Waiting for her to scissor Emmy.

Kev stole the show last night. Between the save second base shirt at the meeting, wanting everyone to drink at the same time he died on the anniversary of his death, singing boys II Men........low key has been the most consistent character on that show.

Lip still super simpin :smh:
Deb n Ian still pointless
Kev is great , needs his own spinoff or something with all the laughs :lol:

I actually caught the same feels when kev and Vee were crying. I was thinking they can't do this too my homie. Not before he catch that Fiona Vee 3sum

Why do y'all hate Ian. I love his character. He's easily been through the most change in the entire show. I'm liking this aspect of him now. Also like how hes the only one that cared about Monica. Since Monika showed him love and went through the same

Kev is the most likeable character on the show. His shirts were hilarious.

Debs is an idiot as always. Thinks she is so smart, but people smarten up and see the BS.

Glad Lip went and flushed the drugs. Wasn't down for him to go full scumbag.

Liam's storyline is pretty entertaining for it being about kids.

Frank at work tho :lol:. I am waiting for him to go back to his old ways, wonder what will do it.

Back
Top Bottom