Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

:rofl: @ digging up Monica.

Great ep.

Fiona got some Francis in her. Gave the same ultimatum to shorty he did to the meth dealer.

Caught up on yesterday, didn't know Hulu puts the episodes up the night the show airs.

Fiona as a landlord isn't as terrible as I thought she would be, still not great but not sh****
I'm kinda surprised the meth dealer didn't catch a bullet, Carl let me down gettin' punked by ol boy.
Frank seems like he really turned a new leaf, still don't trust him
Kev is like a Jedi Level inbred redneck lmao

067C7B45-1A00-4800-8C90-BB97978014A3.gif

9FD3941B-1E11-41A5-9710-D22A47EF0C55.gif

B7398DEF-73B3-4103-868E-968E281CD841.gif

0CD0F937-C771-4F71-8B35-171E16CA5D3F.gif

Real talk this season makes all what Fiona went though and talked about the last 2 seasons worth it.
Her your right speech had me turned on. Don't judge me.

Her "I was right" speech pissed me off. This ain't the time for a parade of your "intelligence". Ol boy almost drowned Carl in his Jacuzzi but you want your credit? I woulda hit my sister in the daggone stomach during her lil speech. That ish don't matter right now.

While I can agree with your skepticism; I'm hoping this is his new character arc. Seeing him become fully redeemed after all we have witnessed would be cool.

I've grown used to hatin' Frank, it'd be weird to accept him after all of this but so far so good

I've grown used to hatin' Frank, it'd be weird to accept him after all of this but so far so good

I think it's a testament to how good the writing is if we can somehow find ourselves rooting for him. This show truly gets better and better each season.

Her "I was right" speech pissed me off. This ain't the time for a parade of your "intelligence". Ol boy almost drowned Carl in his Jacuzzi but you want your credit? I woulda hit my sister in the daggone stomach during her lil speech. That ish don't matter right now.
Aint like she was there for that

I totally get it coming off of last season.

Besides Carl's response :pimp:

A lot of people turned on Fiona after the Liam thing... (the fam and viewers) I have always been team Fiona. I think the way they treated her after that was wrong. She did nothing but try and help that dam survive. She deserved her rant
. Plain and simple

Yeah.. I don't think for one minute she wouldn't have helped them, she just wanted to rub it in first, and vent it feels good to say I was right sometimes. :rofl: at Carl, and :rofl:at Saint Francis.

Which is even more of a reason to tell her the ****. Carl was almost drowned but yea, go head Fi-Fi get ya props

A lot of people turned on Fiona after the Liam thing... (the fam and viewers) I have always been team Fiona. I think the way they treated her after that was wrong. She did nothing but try and help that dam survive. She deserved her rant
. Plain and simple

She deserved her rant but we all getting ready to die. Rant after we get this ish resolved

I changed the channel at one point but I'm guessing Ian did not have sex with that at risk teen girl right? :lol:

This ******* lame heroin addict returning :smh:

I'm actually getting tired of this writing pattern where pum pun just falls in Lip's lap.

Like fine Asian shorty is so frustrated and fed up with Lip complaining about not smashing she just gives him some so he'll stop? Like when Frank gets yambs its usually played for lulz.

I actually liked the part where he struggled to stay sober and still casually smash. Thought he was gonna discover some freak app.

Back
Top Bottom