**SHAQ & HOOPZ havin fun i see***

Yo I'm not the type to care what a grown man does on his time off but shouldn't he be more focused in healing up his injury and getting ready for Wade+Lebron and heat instead of doing stupid routines with his BOP of a gf ?

Yo I'm not the type to care what a grown man does on his time off but shouldn't he be more focused in healing up his injury and getting ready for Wade+Lebron and heat instead of doing stupid routines with his BOP of a gf ?

I remember seeing them after a Celtics game. She was driven the Range, with swag, had me like 
tongue.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
 all at once. Shorties BADDD

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Even though she got "famous" for being a harlot of sorts, Hoopz seems like a down to Earth chick
pimp.gif
Yeah man, she always gave off that vibe to me.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Even though she got "famous" for being a harlot of sorts, Hoopz seems like a down to Earth chick
pimp.gif
Yeah man, she always gave off that vibe to me.

As long as he's happy that's what counts.

EDIT: The Celtics should seek to have Shaq return that money. He's "injured" but he's playing around and missing game time. I'm surprised the NBA or teams specifically don't have investigators clock players to see if they are legitimately injured or not like companies do when people file for worker's comp.

EDIT: The Celtics should seek to have Shaq return that money. He's "injured" but he's playing around and missing game time. I'm surprised the NBA or teams specifically don't have investigators clock players to see if they are legitimately injured or not like companies do when people file for worker's comp.

Who are the random white people in the background of the last pic????

btw you know Doc is mad

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

where in the world are they? looks like a random neighborhood in inner city houston...

hoops got the thigh game on lock...and isnt shaq out w/ an injured calf or something?

He lives in Sudbury, small upper class town in Mass filled with various celebs and sports stars.  And he's supposed to be injured 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

where in the world are they? looks like a random neighborhood in inner city houston...

hoops got the thigh game on lock...and isnt shaq out w/ an injured calf or something?

He lives in Sudbury, small upper class town in Mass filled with various celebs and sports stars.  And he's supposed to be injured 
eyes.gif

Who are the random white people in the background of the last pic????

btw you know Doc is mad

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

We don't know anything though. We just see smiles and fun through a picture. The whole, "I can tell X is happy", eh no you can't. I know you didn't say that but people do. You can't tell anything from a still picture.

Back
Top Bottom