**SHAQ & HOOPZ havin fun i see***

i don't even know what to say
laugh.gif

where in the world are they? looks like a random neighborhood in inner city houston...

hoops got the thigh game on lock...and isnt shaq out w/ an injured calf or something?

where in the world are they? looks like a random neighborhood in inner city houston...

hoops got the thigh game on lock...and isnt shaq out w/ an injured calf or something?

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo I'm not the type to care what a grown man does on his time off but shouldn't he be more focused in healing up his injury and getting ready for Wade+Lebron and heat instead of doing stupid routines with his BOP of a gf ?

The only reason I raise my eyebrows is because he has a calf injury but I see her standing on his feet like that. Can't possibly be conducive to the healing process.

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo I'm not the type to care what a grown man does on his time off but shouldn't he be more focused in healing up his injury and getting ready for Wade+Lebron and heat instead of doing stupid routines with his BOP of a gf ?

The only reason I raise my eyebrows is because he has a calf injury but I see her standing on his feet like that. Can't possibly be conducive to the healing process.

Back
Top Bottom