**SHAQ & HOOPZ havin fun i see***

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

As long as he's happy that's what counts.

We don't know anything though. We just see smiles and fun through a picture. The whole, "I can tell X is happy", eh no you can't. I know you didn't say that but people do. You can't tell anything from a still picture.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo I'm not the type to care what a grown man does on his time off but shouldn't he be more focused in healing up his injury and getting ready for Wade+Lebron and heat instead of doing stupid routines with his BOP of a gf ?

The only reason I raise my eyebrows is because he has a calf injury but I see her standing on his feet like that. Can't possibly be conducive to the healing process.
THIS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo I'm not the type to care what a grown man does on his time off but shouldn't he be more focused in healing up his injury and getting ready for Wade+Lebron and heat instead of doing stupid routines with his BOP of a gf ?

The only reason I raise my eyebrows is because he has a calf injury but I see her standing on his feet like that. Can't possibly be conducive to the healing process.
THIS

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

pr8dc.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

bruh that *!@*! is strong as hell, shaq is 300+

Are you all really going to fall for one of the oldest picture tricks in the history of flash photography? Stop calling her strong for what you see in that picture. I am sure I could do the same "pose" with Roseanne on my back.

Originally Posted by RedMan

In Shaq defense we do nit know when these pictures were taken.

pimp.gif
True

Are you all really going to fall for one of the oldest picture tricks in the history of flash photography? Stop calling her strong for what you see in that picture. I am sure I could do the same "pose" with Roseanne on my back.

Originally Posted by RedMan

In Shaq defense we do nit know when these pictures were taken.

pimp.gif
True

That looks to be summer. Most likely last year
Im not from Boston, but I imagine it is still too cold for shorts/tees.

That looks to be summer. Most likely last year
Im not from Boston, but I imagine it is still too cold for shorts/tees.

Back
Top Bottom