Shaq trade offical like referree with a whistle (Planet Orange in SHOCK)

Assuming another $2.5 million increase in the cap, next year' cap is $58.1 million. If this were to go down and Matrix were to opt out at season'send, the Heat would be about $21 million UNDER the cap, a figure that could increase to almost $24 million in cap room if Smush doesn't pick up his option.

I just checked out ESPN to see what some of the potential free agent crop looks like this summer:

(ETO): Early termination option, i.e. the player can opt out and become an unrestricted free agent.
(R): Restricted free agent.

Josh Childress (R)
Josh Smith (R)
Emeka Okafor (R)
Luol Deng (R)
Ben Gordon (R)
Chris Duhon
Daniel Gibson (R)
DaSagana Diop
Allen Iverson (ETO)
Monta Ellis (R)
Baron Davis (ETO)
Jermaine O'Neal (ETO)
Elton Brand (ETO)
Corey Maggette (ETO)
Juan Carlos Navarro (R)
Nenad Kristic (R)
Louis Williams (R)
Andre Iguodala (R)
Ron Artest (ETO)
Beno Udrih
Jose Calderon (R)
Gilbert Arenas (ETO)
Antwan Jamison

Damn.
eek.gif
Imagine a core of Dwyane Wade, a potential #1 pick (let's say Michael Beasley, and $20+ million in cap space with those names.

You guys think this thread would be as big as the Pau one if Shaq got traded?
laugh.gif
lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shaq cant run with the Suns

unless they meant he will retire and become a defense/low post mentor for Amare
laugh.gif

Please no...don;t not bring shaq back to the west..

Some people think its a bad idea...if the suns get shaq...watch the hell out.

You think everyone hates the suns new ownership already, watch what happens if they make this trade. Don't forget they "gave" away Kurt Thomasand about a million first round picks just to clear a mid level exception for this season.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

I was talking about this possibility a couple of days ago with a friend. on one hand Shaq could be good fir the Suns in limited minutes in a half court game...however the more likely possibility is that the Suns offense would slow to a grinding halt because Shaq wouldn't be able to keep up.
There's NO trade involving Trix that would improve the Suns...he's more important to what we do than Stat.
Very true. Trix is a great player and I wish the lakers would have made that deal at the start of the year.

Zo,

Are you guys going to re-sign trix?

Sarver would refuse simply on the fact that he refuses to give up the extra cash it would require to make Shaq's 8XLT jersey...

Also, if this happens...what happens to that Miami/Atlanta game that has to be replayed due to Shaq's foul court? Does he fly into Atlanta to put a Miamijersey back on for 51 seconds?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Sarver would refuse simply on the fact that he refuses to give up the extra cash it would require to make Shaq's 8XLT jersey...

Also, if this happens...what happens to that Miami/Atlanta game that has to be replayed due to Shaq's foul court? Does he fly into Atlanta to put a Miami jersey back on for 51 seconds?
grin.gif
That would be great
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually think it works out for the suns, they dont need shaq to get into the playoffs. He can rest up and get in shape untill then, tts not like he has tolearn in offense.

Shaq on the suns would be a problem. but no match for Kobe and Lakers.....that would be an awesome playoff series

There's NO trade involving Trix that would improve the Suns...he's more important to what we do than Stat.

thats the funniest statement i've read in a long time

Mavs should get down on this, I would love to have Shaq for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by solefob

thats the funniest statement i've read in a long time
laugh.gif

How many Suns games have you watched?
Anyone with eyes could tell you Matrix is the 2nd most important player to this team

Some people think its a bad idea...if the suns get shaq...watch the hell out.
Exactly. You don't think the Big Fella will be motivated after a trade?

I would love to see him go up against Bynum 4 times a year....

Nash
Bell
Hill
Amare
Shaq

And people don't think that's a dangerous lineup? ****

Phx would be playing all their cards for the win and why shouldn't they?
Nash isn't getting any younger...so I say make it happen

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Shaq on the suns would be a problem.
A problem for the Suns.

Zodogg actually rooting for a former Laker? Hmmmmm.

won't be the first time: AC Green, Kurt Rambis, Cedric Ceballos.

Anyway as a positive to the Suns.. Shaq can open up more 3pt oppurtunities for Bell, Nash, Barbosa, etc..

^Why is that, Shaq doesn't even warrant a double team anymore, I think most everyone in the West would play him straight up and make him prove that he canscore and be effective, because he hasn't at all this year, if anything I think it does nothing by stagnate the the Suns offense, Nash can't dish andkick and it would pretty much regulate Amare to a jumpshooter.

Back
Top Bottom