Sheed to BOS official

Welp....... I ain t changin my name, or fanhood, and still love Sheed and wish him the best of luck in Boston (lord knows the Ben Gordon Era will not createmuch of a Bos/Det rivalry, so honestly, good luck)

But you guys need to have watched him play for the last 2 seasons. His injuries (ankle a lot of the time, but wearing a knee sleeve almost every game) haveslowed him significantly, and for good parts of the season turned him into a very slow very lazy SG..... now when he is healthy, or when he cares, he is afantastic defender and great post player.... but what he has been lately is an explosive scorer who is showing his age, and taking far too many fadeaways and3's. Well see how it goes.

I understand the move and considering nobody really knows the status of KG's knee, this signing could ultimatley end up being an insurance policy.You'd have to think that if they put the full court press on for Wallace and are considering matching any offer for Big Baby, they are not 100% convincedGarnett is coming back at full force.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo this nba season is gonna be crazy.
eyes.gif
If your a Laker or Celtics fan
Nba is a joke.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

*I'm all for whatever makes Lebron's title hunt in Cleveland next year even more difficult....
pimp.gif

2010 WOOOOOOO

QFT
cosign. i dont give a damn about the celts...i'm all for kobe getting 3 more titles tho
pimp.gif

GTFOWTBS Deadset!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we had this convo before, homey. im a kobe fan, but not a laker or celtic or any team fan with regard to the nba. weird i know...but w/e

i vaguely remember that convo...........what will it take 2 get u on our side and off of Kobe's? do i gotta take u to a playoff game? i got connects atTD Banknorth ticket sales (not just celtics) so..........i can get Finals tickets before they go on sale to the public i just havent gone cuz im OT alot. whats good?
nerd.gif

ur a strong force for the sox on NT and God knows Boston needs all the help it can get on NT forums.....

o ya and Kobe's a b(*&$%
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

And to whomever was talking about health issues, do you not watch basketball?

I forgot who it was, might have been Van Gundy or Reggie Miller, but they were talking about how Ray Allen might play until he's 45 because dude is ahealth freak, never smoked or drank, and trains year round.
laugh.gif

Everyone's throwing salt on Boston... IMO, this is just a big an acquisition for as Ron Artest in LA.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Everyone's throwing salt on Boston... IMO, this is just a big an acquisition for as Ron Artest in LA.

HUGE acquistion. He's spreads the floor, provides post defense, and blocks/alter shots....OFF THE BENCH.

With how many bandwagon Lakers/ Kobe fans are on nt, what do you expect? People just don't want to give credit to Boston no matter what, whichshould make winning the title next year for the C's that much sweeter for you Boston fans.

Sheed
KG
Peirce
Allen
Rondo

Perkins, House, Scala, filler

VS

Bynum
Gasol
Artest
Kobe
Fisher

Odom, Farmar, Vujacic, Walton, filler

Have some of this.
pimp.gif

Very very good pickup, he will contribute off the bench plus added motivation being on a contender.

celtixhalfshell wrote:

i got connects at TD Banknorth ticket sales (not just celtics) so..........i can get Finals tickets before they go on sale to the public i just havent gone cuz im OT alot. whats good?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
we need to become friends (pause)

money_in_hand.jpg

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Sheed in green/Green and White Air Force 1 Highs....KG back...Brady back...being a Bostonian FTW word to the sig
pimp.gif

Tommy Touchdown's the GOAT
Belichik's one of the GOATs
Moss is tied for GOAT
c's are the GOAT
Sox is one half of the GOAT rivalry (the good non-evil half
glasses.gif
)
and Bruins bring back great memories
laugh.gif

i feel u my dude. 4th of July was sick too....didju go?

btw = f' patent leather they better use milky smooth butter leather for sheed highs. all green w/ white swoosh, all white midsoles and white nylon tonguesw/ white laces....just like when Danny and DJ killed em.....and take the damm straps off sheed i know how u do!...lookin like a damm fool....

rant over

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sheed
KG
Peirce
Allen
Rondo

VS

Bynum
Gasol
Artest
Kobe
Fisher

Have some of this.
pimp.gif
Sheed =/< (depends on health) Bynum
KG > Gasol
PP > Artest
Ray < Kobe (but not by nearly as much as people would think)
Rondo > Fisher

so what's your point
laugh.gif

and Odom hasn't signed yet...

Sheed
KG
Peirce
Allen
Rondo

VS

Bynum
Gasol
Artest
Kobe
Fisher

Have some of this.
pimp.gif
KG > Gasol
PP > Artest
Rondo > Fisher

so what's your point
laugh.gif

Only difference is none of our guys are injury prone, and are all in their prime. 4 of your 5 starters are old and on their last contract. And 2 of thembattled injury all year last year. And a 9 month season won't be easy on them boys.

And as far as point, it was I would like to see these two teams match up in the finals. Thought it was pretty straight forward but guess not.

And yes, I know on Odom, but I don't see him goin anywhere when he knows he can compete for a title, AND live near the beach still in LA.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Burns1923

So you went from a Suns fan a couple of years back to a Celtic fan now?
pulled for the Suns because of Nash, Stoudemire, and Barbosa but have had a history with the Celtics since 1991 and the city of Boston, and want to see them do well? And you did not honor the unspoken expectation on NT that each person fully disclose every shred of sports information about themselves to everyone on a message board?

Right, the unspoken rule is why you never, ever talked about the Celtics or the city of Boston.
laugh.gif

Once the Bobcats start being good, repping them to the fullest.
pimp.gif

Go away already. You don't know what you're talking about. But then again, do you ever?

JapanAir... high volume poster of nothing.

Sheed
KG
Peirce
Allen
Rondo

VS

Bynum
Gasol
Artest
Kobe
Fisher

Have some of this.
pimp.gif
KG > Gasol
PP > Artest
Rondo > Fisher

so what's your point
laugh.gif

Only difference is none of our guys are injury prone, and are all in their prime. 4 of your 5 starters are old and on their last contract. And 2 of them battled injury all year last year. And a 9 month season won't be easy on them boys.

And as far as point, it was I would like to see these two teams match up in the finals. Thought it was pretty straight forward but guess not.

And yes, I know on Odom, but I don't see him goin anywhere when he knows he can compete for a title, AND live near the beach still in LA.
85a1547ce5a623115c2323f458864201efcefd5.jpg

I can dream, can't I?
laugh.gif

Sheed
KG
Peirce
Allen
Rondo

VS

Bynum
Gasol
Artest
Kobe
Fisher

Have some of this.
pimp.gif
KG > Gasol
PP > Artest
Rondo > Fisher

so what's your point
laugh.gif

What a silly rebuttal...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom