Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

Working on that one DowneyBoy!
Coupon code needs approval, but hopefully we have something out for you all by next month.  

Coupon code needs approval, but hopefully we have something out for you all by next month.  

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

Thanks! I'll definitely order in the very near future.

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

Thanks! I'll definitely order in the very near future.

they giving out a coupon? if so ill order something if its a nice discount.

they giving out a coupon? if so ill order something if its a nice discount.

I wonder why they started charging tax? I recall they were tax free, even if I was in California. I like the new site better, but will miss the og one.

I wonder why they started charging tax? I recall they were tax free, even if I was in California. I like the new site better, but will miss the og one.

i couldnt wait for the coupon code so i ordered anyway....

said i would get an email with confirmation and a tracking #, its been two days and i still havent gotten an email.....

said i would get an email with confirmation and a tracking #, its been two days and i still havent gotten an email.....

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

It may be in your spam folder.  PM me your order number and I'll look into it right away.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

It may be in your spam folder.  PM me your order number and I'll look into it right away.

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

Its a new Federal law that was enacted on 1-1-2011.  We don't like to charge tax either, but the GOV is poor and they gankin' me and we really have no choice but to comply.

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

Its a new Federal law that was enacted on 1-1-2011.  We don't like to charge tax either, but the GOV is poor and they gankin' me and we really have no choice but to comply.

Back
Top Bottom