SHOTS FIRED! Police fatally shoot Guy with a crowbar outside of Carl's Jr. vol. 10 shots though?!?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

After the first burst of shots, the guy was done. He wasn't going to be swinging that sledgehammer at anything in his current state. Release the dog.

The cop followed him. Stalked him down and lit him with 5 more in the back after he was already turned around ready to keel over. How is that not excessive?

I agree that his partner was in danger, but his partner also decided to get within 3 feet of this guy who had a sledgehammer when they have guns. The bystanders were well behind the cops and away from the maniac.

Thats not what happened. Look closely.

The 1st cop only fired 5. After the 2nd cop got done tripping over his own feet and finally got his gun out, he joined in and fired 5 of his own in a panic...

The first 5 shots had the guy turned around ready to keel over. The next 5 were in his back. He was done when his back was turned. He only dropped so easily because the second cops shots were the ones that ended up being fatal. They weren't necessary.

He wasn't going to be hurting anyone once his back was turned. There's no way he could of wound up that sledgehammer in his state. He was done.

seasoned vet wrote:

Maybe Im confusing you, so let me break it down so you can take a breather from your laugh-fest.
laugh.gif

They say they are supposed to shoot to neutralize, subdue whatever you want to call it.

I never said it was in their policy to purposely kill.That would be ridiculously stupid. They are here to protect.

But to me actions speak louder than words,I always thought that they were taught to aim for the legs and hands but they are not. ( too much movies)

But you asked what those ppl who were defending them felt about the amount of shots, I said "shoot to kill"

which is what happened.

I realize that my sarcasm sucks
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

He barely halfway sung before the cop wet him

If this did not get caught on tape, they would have faked an injury just to prove he actually hit the cop.
They dont care 
laugh.gif

Yo he didn't even halfway swing. wasn't even close. He was just in a stance.

If that is in the actual police report then that is proof that dude knows he was wrong and they huddled together to make something up to justify it. Didn't know the camera was rollin' tho
laugh.gif
woops

They will still get off tho
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

You want them to go to jail, I just need him to be sent to a desk job and take away his gun.
This wasn't planned. I dont think he should go to jail at all.
Not necessarily jail.

^^^and then he pulled it back. He could have hit that cop right when he turned around and the cop was stumbling. He then actually started to relax his stance and then that is when he was shot. Don't give a damn. That cops could have avoided killing him. 

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

After the first burst of shots, the guy was done. He wasn't going to be swinging that sledgehammer at anything in his current state. Release the dog.

The cop followed him. Stalked him down and lit him with 5 more in the back after he was already turned around ready to keel over. How is that not excessive?

I agree that his partner was in danger, but his partner also decided to get within 3 feet of this guy who had a sledgehammer when they have guns. The bystanders were well behind the cops and away from the maniac.

Thats not what happened. Look closely.

The 1st cop only fired 5. After the 2nd cop got done tripping over his own feet and finally got his gun out, he joined in and fired 5 of his own in a panic...

The first 5 shots had the guy turned around ready to keel over. The next 5 were in his back. He was done when his back was turned. He only dropped so easily because the second cops shots were the ones that ended up being fatal. They weren't necessary.

He wasn't going to be hurting anyone once his back was turned. There's no way he could of wound up that sledgehammer in his state. He was done.
I agree, but everyone wants to hang the 1st cop.

IMO, the 2nd cop is to blame for everything. He got too close, he panicked, stumbled, couldn't get to his gun, then panicked again and fired unnecessary shots just because his partner fired...It's kind of like the Bell incident - 1 cop fired and every other cop there figured they should be firing too..I'm not comparing the 2 different circumstances, just the fact that 1 gun being fired can cause a very bad chain reaction especially when in a situation where lives could possibly be in danger...

They should put him behind a desk and that is it. In that situation, he did nothing that warrants being fired and/or thrown in jail as others are suggesting. When you feel like you're backed into a corner, so to say, and your life is in danger, you can fly off the handle. It's human and animal nature...

simply put,.pathetic. there are amateur MMA guys that prob could have subdued a guy like this. . . hell give me a german shepherd, pepper spray, a taser, and a nightstick and i'll have this dude on the floor handcuffed within 2min. . They carry guns but in my opinion aren't trained properly.
grin.gif

That would be ridiculously stupid. They are here to protect.
But to me actions speak louder than words,I always thought that they were taught to aim for the legs and hands but they are not. ( too much movies)

But you asked what those ppl who were defending them felt about the amount of shots, I said "shoot to kill"

which is what happened.

I realize that my sarcasm sucks
ohwell.gif

......not too ridiculously stupid enough for someone to chime in and cosign
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

simply put,.pathetic. there are amateur MMA guys that prob could have subdued a guy like this. . . hell give me a german shepherd, pepper spray, a taser, and a nightstick and i'll have this dude on the floor handcuffed within 2min. . They carry guns but in my opinion aren't trained properly.
grin.gif
Nah son, that's crowbar man. !#$* with him you dead bruh

RIGHT RIGHT So why did ryan mcintosh get charged for the same thing but a cop wont?

The suspect was still fighting the cops when he was on  the ground after taking 10 shots...you can see the kids yelling it like !!+ he still fighting them and then you can see the cops trying to handcuff him lower left corner..

grin.gif

The guy was high on drugs. They already tried to tazer him as seen in the video but he just pulled the probes out his face, and he even shook off the pepper spray

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

The cop shot, the kid was killed, that cop shot to kill. 
ohwell.gif

More like the cop shot to make sure dude didn't hit anyone with a hammer, death was the end result not necessarily the "intent"

I know,I said that to dead the convo, buddy wasnt getting what I was trying say.

So I guess the police force should just employ MMA dudes and not give them weapons. They can clearly defuse any situation w/o having to draw their guns.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4U2C

RIGHT RIGHT So why did ryan mcintosh get charged for the same thing but a cop wont?

The suspect was still fighting the cops when he was on  the ground after taking 10 shots...you can see the kids yelling it like !!+ he still fighting them and then you can see the cops trying to handcuff him lower left corner..

I don't know who Ryan McIntosh is, but it looks like the cops just approached with caution. I don't think he was fighting off anything. He was shot fatally.

The one guy said, "He's still fighting." But the other guy said, "He's down." Soon after someone says, "They _'n killed the kid, dude."

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I guess the police force should just employ MMA dudes and not give them weapons. They can clearly defuse any situation w/o having to draw their guns.
laugh.gif

Dudes in here been watching too many Chuck Norris movies
laugh.gif

grin.gif

What the hell magical fairy world you live in. How long did it take from the time dude was bout swing to the time action on the policemans part was needed. You say youre gonna use all those tools and two mins later youll finally be done. Events like this take seconds. Plus... the cop sprayed dude which is why he went to swing. Spray was inneffective. Take your next dumb pokeball to see what pops out next .. me im puttin the guy down fast once he makes the move to harm with a weapon.Bang x 5. Five seconds later im alive2 mins later with your reluctance to act appropriately... you got a blow to the head and your partner is makin out with your wife at your funeral

Bottom line: if you're stupid enough to swing a sledgehammer at armed police officers, you deserve to be wasted.

lol at the ******s who didnt watch the vid. HE DID NOT SWING.

Cant wait til a NTer is on the news after he gets shot. nah its cool, the cop was just doing his job. u know protect and kill

Originally Posted by ricky robot

Bottom line: if you're stupid enough to swing a sledgehammer at armed police officers, you deserve to be wasted.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He didn't swing holy *$+%!

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol at the ******s who didnt watch the vid. HE DID NOT SWING.

Cant wait til a NTer is on the news after he gets shot. nah its cool, the cop was just doing his job. u know protect and kill

well duh, if he would have swung the cop would have been dead. Thats why he got shot he was rushing the cop and starting a swing

Back
Top Bottom