Should I Let My GF Drive My Car?

Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP has to be driving a M5 for him to say no to his chick that has already drove the whip and just want to go to Costco with her homegirl. 

I would have stuck with you until I read the part where she lets you drive her car

How long have u been with her? My girl drive my **** all the time but then again we have a child and stay together

2 years?

selfish, that relationship wont last.

Last edited:
Watch out op Tyrone gonna let her borrow his car.. then she's gonna be riding his penis then cook him dinner afterwards with the groceries she just bought.

you dun goof'd b

Last edited:
man NT is full of lames...i wish i knew your girl i'd know exactly what to say to get her to pipe me in my car in front of costco...

and the other dude who said he wouldn't even let anyone borrow a video game.... :smh: you guys are lame as f'

man NT is full of lames...i wish i knew your girl i'd know exactly what to say to get her to pipe me in my car in front of costco...

and the other dude who said he wouldn't even let anyone borrow a video game....
mean.gif
you guys are lame as f'
OP..meet Tyrone

Two years steady and you don't want to let her drive your car? Everyone saying "no" in this thread probably didn't read your entire post. You already let her drive your car to pick YOU up or when you're lazy and then you tell her no when she needs to use it? That's seems really selfish. If she respects yours and other people's property I don't see why you should hold out on her.

How old are you OP?

This. OP already lets girl drive her car for other occasions ...LOL. D move.

Last edited:
As people have already said. I don't know how some of you guys have relationships. Like she's buying you food bruh. It's not like she's joyriding with it

:rofl: That was a ****-head move OP, but I find it hilarious! I vote No!

Last edited:
Man, I must've read the OP 5 or 6 times.

Unless I'm missing something, how are you not gonna mention what kinda car you drive, fool?

It has to ba a nice *** whip to make you feel this type of way. Gotta be bruh.

Is it at least a e92 M3?

Plus ya'll been together for 2 years. She ain't no JO, hand her da keys.

Unless she can't drive for ****, then ok.

Your car is new so I would say no.

Its funny because I'm even worse. My girl and I have fairly new 2012 cars. I drive her car but she has almost 100k miles on hers (drives long distance for work) I have less than 9K (i take the train). I straight up tell her no.

But on the other hand I'm usually forced into driving her car if she is tipsy or needs me to pick up something when I dont have my car.

I'm also a only child and don't like to share. She knew that when she met me. I give her the deal with it face. 8)

Last edited:
Your car is new so I would say no.

Its funny because I'm even worse. My girl and I have fairly new 2012 cars. I drive her car but she has almost 100k miles on hers (drives long distance for work) I have less than 9K (i take the train). I straight up tell her no.

But on the other hand I'm usually forced into driving her car if she is tipsy or needs me to pick up something when I dont have my car.

I'm also a only child and don't like to share. She knew that when she met me. I give her the deal with it face. 8)

WTF??? 2012 w/ 100k miles? Is your girl trucking cross country?

What kind of car is it?

I plan to get a Lexus GS next year and I'm pretty sure I'm telling everyone no, lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great choice.. my 2000 still going strong.

I don't plan on changing vehicles anytime soon either 
pimp.gif
 hitting 1,000,000 on that *****

Back
Top Bottom