Should I Let My GF Drive My Car?

Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Great choice.. my 2000 still going strong.

I don't plan on changing vehicles anytime soon either :pimp:  hitting 1,000,000 on that *****

nah itll become a money pit

i had dreams of that with my old lexus at 238XXX at one time

What kind of car is it?

I plan to get a Lexus GS next year and I'm pretty sure I'm telling everyone no, lol
roll.gif
 I dont blame u

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't plan on changing vehicles anytime soon either 
pimp.gif
 hitting 1,000,000 on that *****
nah itll become a money pit

i had dreams of that with my old lexus at 238XXX at one time
Don't ruin my dreams AI Audi 
mean.gif

I'm at 238 right now 
nerd.gif

Still ain't got no rust on this badboy that's rare for an older car in Minnesota. I take cares of my whip.

Runs almost as good as new.....

srs

Last edited:
What kind of car is it?

I plan to get a Lexus GS next year and I'm pretty sure I'm telling everyone no, lol
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't plan on changing vehicles anytime soon either :pimp:  hitting 1,000,000 on that *****

I love the model before this new body. Not too crazy about it. I'd probably cop the 2011 GS350 and keep it forever.

Matte wrap in black, grey, or blue. Matte rims. Painted brake calipers. :pimp:

Why does brand of his car matter
Girl already drive it numerous times
I really don't see the big deal of her going to costco with it unless op afraid her friend going to introduce her to Tyrone

I probably won't be having sex for a few days
First off champ, you NEVER negotiate or try to reason with terrorists.  So if your girl cuts back on sex because you didn't give her YOUR car (key phrase "your car") then that says alot about her as a woman and is a red flag as far as your relationship is concerned.  A female should never hold back on sex, that's how most guys end up cheating.  Second, even if she did get pulled over for speeding or anything of the sort, the actual driver in the car at the time gets the ticket, not you.  I know you said you have a few outstanding tickets but if your girl were to get a ticket while driving your car, (other than a red light camera ticket) that would fall upon her and her driving record. 

In situations like this, if you really don't want her to drive your car (which is cool) try to offer her an alternative.  Such as you willing to drive her and her friend to Costco and while they are shopping you can go find something to do until they are finished to pass the time away.  If she flakes on that offer by you, then that should tell you that something is up. 

Last edited:
I agree, women shouldn't use sex against us but I'm not trying to have sex with someone who isn't into either, lol

seriously though...relationship is 2 years and this is what you're arguing about.

ive been in relationships where we've borrowed each others cars on daily basis ( she worked a lot closer to home and i own a 5.7 tahoe)  

only time i said no, was when she asked to borrow my truck to head out to vegas with her girls, big 
A8U8m26CUAAJf30.jpg:large

My wife doesnt drive my new car and barely drove my old car. I am just meticulous about where i park etc. Now if she truly had to drive it I would have no problem. I know it is going to come back to bite me cause she is going to be getting a really nice new whip shortly prolly 65k+ and I know she will throw it back at me saying I didnt let her drive my car so she wont let me drive hers even though she always has me drive her car now.

In your case though I may have let her borrow the car or driven them to costco cause she doesnt have another way to get there.

Last edited:
OP u dun goofed. U shoulda soent all ur money on sneakers and now u wouldnt even had a gf and wouldnt have this problem and wouldnt have made thus thread, but u woulda had dem jays doe :smokin

Let her do it. Its a trust that cool after a 2 year relationship. If it goes sour then she knows why its never again

Alright I'm getting a lot of mixed reviews so let me hit y'all with some more details and possibly an update.

I drive a 2013 SONATA, not an M3, not a lexus GS, nor a lambo....a HYUNDAI

Now before everyone starts FLIPPIN' out talmbout "you're not gonna let her drive your crappy hyundai? :lol: :lol: :lol:" or "a sonata bruh :lol:" or any typical NT response...

I'm 20 years old and consider myself a broke college student paying off this car.

I don't let her drive as much as you guys are thinking. She's only picked me up three times or so and those were the only three instances where she's driven my car without me in it. All other times I'M in the car being co-pilot. Like i said, she's only been driving it very recently.

I DON'T like chicken bakes.

I would offer but she would have to wait till my next day off which is friday and i know she doesn't wanna take that long.

She wouldn't completely cut me off from sex but it would be much more difficult to acquire them yambs when she's mad at me...that's a given

In the end, though, I decided to let her borrow my automobile but probably gonna pull a **** move and tell her to fill it up whilst saving me a box of pizza

Last edited:
if youre a broke college student why are you driving a 2013 car?

Bang.

Still sounds like a d-bag move to say no to your girlfriend of two years. I wouldn't blame her if she started wondering about the seriousness of your relationship.

Back
Top Bottom