Should i rally up the goons? updates if yall care...

nas-mask.gif

I think you dudes are taking OP a lil too literal.
Im looking at it more from a POV where hes kind of making fun of himself...kinda like your boy in HS who would take your arm and tell you to stop holding him back.

You dudes need a sense of humor.

OP, Im with you bro.

Ill smoke an L tonight for you.

YOLO
Spoiler [+]
Nicole...call a brotha

Originally Posted by Regis

I think you dudes are taking OP a lil too literal.
Im looking at it more from a POV where hes kind of making fun of himself...kinda like your boy in HS who would take your arm and tell you to stop holding him back.

You dudes need a sense of humor.

OP, Im with you bro.

Ill smoke an L tonight for you.

YOLO
Spoiler [+]
Nicole...call a brotha
this dude lowkey taking shots at OP's goon level 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

this dude tr1ll did not just post yolo in here.

OP, if it's at eastridge I'm down to roll with you. I'm underage, I'll go in there and accuse him of sexual harassment or something. Either that or pass by with a couple of pounds of stink bombs and just toss em in his store to make it smell worse tha his body odor, if that's posssible.

NT summit?

Let's. I know that feel OP, all those cats who work on iPhones always seem shady and I've dealt with my fair share of iPhone repair problems..
I don't know that feel. Istill have the Palm Pre
30t6p3b.gif
Worst phone EVER.

also OP don't trip. $400 is a lot of money and I would have done much worse for $400

dope teeth bro. sorry about the cancer. hope you get better. attack the kiosk with reckless abandonment.

You paid $90, got a warranty for the repair... so I don't understand why you need the goons for? .  I mean if you think dude is hustling you and risking his business, which I am sure is worth a whole lot more than one Iphone, on shady business practices then yeah I agree bring the goons, follow him to the parking lot or his home and handle the business.  

Originally Posted by ksteezy

first off you should have taken it to the apple store, even if its out of warranty they might replace it with a refurbised phone as a one time curtesy, they did it for me.

second, i think we all know you got Cancer and i dont know if you are trying to get e-cred by boasting about how you not about that life but you would drop dude over a damb phone while you are going through treatment and have a low hemoglobin count, but you must be really stupid and not care about your life, chances are anyone can whip your @$! in the physical state you are in, so why put yourself in that position, specially over a phone....you would think your priorities would be in check by now.

third, go back and edit one of those long posts you made, where you called dude a habibi, Ninjahood got banned for that if i remember correctly...looking out for you.

fourth, cute girl seems like the type of person youd need by your side in a time of crisis, like now.
real life...
obvioulsy i did... they were tryna charge em to much than just a screen replacement... thought id save my self a few bucks
laugh.gif
,  no courtesy for me
frown.gif

no like i said no sympathy for me being sick... it was just sort of the story... i am weaker and i obviously would need some back up if something went down... right?

i dont really care i didnt think anyhting would happen to my health even in a fight... a few cuts big whoop... and even though im weak i got ok hands imo... haha

for sure i will and thanks man she is...

haha yea, i am chill man... dude feeding me this bs just annoyed me 
laugh.gif
... even you would be mad...

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

...(on some real goon swag, im not about that life though)... he said i wish you would ..

roll.gif
roll.gif

You know you got punked on the cool, right.
me- good that what i strive for to be different i dont wanna be like anyone else, i aint no sheep... i aint no vagina (cat)... im a lion b

This line, plus your pics!
roll.gif
If I would have heard this on the walk by, I would've busted out laughing. Matter of fact, can I sig that?
real life...
roll.gif
 honestly bruh yes i would have laughed too im just a fool and always say some bafoonery 
laugh.gif

...(on some real goon swag, im not about that life though)... he said i wish you would ..

roll.gif
roll.gif

me- good that what i strive for to be different i dont wanna be like anyone else, i aint no sheep... i aint no vagina (cat)... im a lion b

roll.gif
If I would have heard this on the walk by, I would've busted out laughing. Matter of fact, can I sig that?

These two lines. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This should be thread of the year. I'm down for a NT Summit at Eastridge. Crowd around the kiosk talking about sneakers and snapbacks, we'll blend right in with the people that normally go there.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

real life...
roll.gif
 honestly bruh yes i would have laughed too im just a fool and always say some bafoonery 
laugh.gif

he said you put no fear in his heart on some bloody loco steez

Originally Posted by ksteezy

first off you should have taken it to the apple store, even if its out of warranty they might replace it with a refurbised phone as a one time curtesy, they did it for me.

second, i think we all know you got Cancer and i dont know if you are trying to get e-cred by boasting about how you not about that life but you would drop dude over a damb phone while you are going through treatment and have a low hemoglobin count, but you must be really stupid and not care about your life, chances are anyone can whip your @$! in the physical state you are in, so why put yourself in that position, specially over a phone....you would think your priorities would be in check by now.

third, go back and edit one of those long posts you made, where you called dude a habibi, Ninjahood got banned for that if i remember correctly...looking out for you.

fourth, cute girl seems like the type of person youd need by your side in a time of crisis, like now.
dude is stressed and is broke. if i was in his positioned i would do the same and you would too

Originally Posted by breezylocks

GFs Iphone screen broke... i told her i wold go get it fixed for her while shes at work (i dont have nothing to do)
took it to a kiosk to get fixed ( i dont have patients to do it my self)

ummm

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

nas-mask.gif
This thread delivers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My son had a notable quotables post to further break it down
laugh.gif

I caught on to all of your levity throughout the situation while being serious and making sure you stood up for yourself and got the the situation settled right.

Very good thread. Would read again.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Hmmmm I'm going to call it.... TROLLING
About time...
Have no idea what the importance of the guy being Arab is.
Should not have tried to be cheap; you should have just gone to Apple and had them fix it.  Everyone says they can fix iphones, but only a few really now how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom