Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

She already like the lowest she could go next to incest and/or having a lifetime disease. If she gives Andy the butt, im done. They're both slimeballs for even considering it 
30t6p3b.gif

She already like the lowest she could go next to incest and/or having a lifetime disease. If she gives Andy the butt, im done. They're both slimeballs for even considering it 
30t6p3b.gif

smh this season so far has been terrible.. they should just rename the show or cancel this crap, its like watching a chick flick or something.

smh this season so far has been terrible.. they should just rename the show or cancel this crap, its like watching a chick flick or something.

Did anything even happen during the second episode? I was so bored watching it. Andy is pretty much the only character I like and i hope to God they don't bring Celia back at some point. I really liked the ending to Season 5.

Did anything even happen during the second episode? I was so bored watching it. Andy is pretty much the only character I like and i hope to God they don't bring Celia back at some point. I really liked the ending to Season 5.

First episode was trash. thought the second one was much better. Havent watched 3rd episode yet

First episode was trash. thought the second one was much better. Havent watched 3rd episode yet

i can't #$%^& stand shane. it was cool when he was a kid. when he grew up, he just became a little #$%^&*.

i can't #$%^& stand shane. it was cool when he was a kid. when he grew up, he just became a little #$%^&*.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I hate Nancy Botwin.
Yeah.  If she's not getting naked, I pretty much have no use for her.  She's a straight up terrible person.  I'll probably continue to watch this season because there's really no other shows I'm interested on Monday nights, but I was way unimpressed with the premiere. 

This season should've just been about her being in prison and having hot prison sex.  
devil.gif

She's a skank.  How is she hooking up with random guys all the time and never give any up to Andy.  Dude actually cares about her and takes care of the family.
Now that you mention it, they should've just had her flipping weed in prison.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I hate Nancy Botwin.
Yeah.  If she's not getting naked, I pretty much have no use for her.  She's a straight up terrible person.  I'll probably continue to watch this season because there's really no other shows I'm interested on Monday nights, but I was way unimpressed with the premiere. 

This season should've just been about her being in prison and having hot prison sex.  
devil.gif

She's a skank.  How is she hooking up with random guys all the time and never give any up to Andy.  Dude actually cares about her and takes care of the family.
Now that you mention it, they should've just had her flipping weed in prison.

This episode tonight bored me. I had a hard time even paying attention. Hopefully, next week will be better. I think I'm more into Big C than Weeds at this point.

This episode tonight bored me. I had a hard time even paying attention. Hopefully, next week will be better. I think I'm more into Big C than Weeds at this point.

Like I said before this show requires too much suspension of disbelief. Way too light on the conflict to carry on a consistent plot. This broad gets smacked around by her husband, gets a bloody nose and reacts so nonchalant. Weak son blackmailing the mother scene.

It's like she's permanently zooted the way she acts and I mean that for Marie Louise Parker too. Seen her in interviews and it's like she's on something
laugh.gif

Like I said before this show requires too much suspension of disbelief. Way too light on the conflict to carry on a consistent plot. This broad gets smacked around by her husband, gets a bloody nose and reacts so nonchalant. Weak son blackmailing the mother scene.

It's like she's permanently zooted the way she acts and I mean that for Marie Louise Parker too. Seen her in interviews and it's like she's on something
laugh.gif

the Big C is *@+@$%* hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it took me a minute to catch on but that #@%% is gold
roll.gif

the Big C is *@+@$%* hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it took me a minute to catch on but that #@%% is gold
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom