Side hustles vol. 2011

I  currently work full-time in the Silicon Valley (50-60 hrs) at a company that pays well ($30/hr + benefits). Even at my moderate salary, I was bored with life. I had too much free time after work, I just came home and played xbox, hung out with friends, or watched sports/movies all night.

I was introduced to home-based business just 6 months ago and wow its been an amazing journey. I started working part-time AFTER work for a Health Sciences company. I work with some of the most amazing mentors/business partners in the USA. I've pretty much been able to match my full-time income, working part-time. No BS/lies, it took some HARD WORK in the beginning, but its paying off infinitely.....!!

This is me on a good week (its only going to get crazier):

Holler at your boy.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Reselling is putting maximum effort for a minimal profit...depending on the item/nature of the sale. 

Now there is so many resellers and so much competition that drives down the profit.  Take that same concept/principal and do it with houses.
Yep.
I used to do this @Apple a good while ago. Reselling Apple products, and for a while making great money. But competition is brutal and the market is saturated by wholesalers. 

Try anudda cahd mon

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Reselling is putting maximum effort for a minimal profit...depending on the item/nature of the sale. 

Now there is so many resellers and so much competition that drives down the profit.  Take that same concept/principal and do it with houses.
Yep.
I used to do this @Apple a good while ago. Reselling Apple products, and for a while making great money. But competition is brutal and the market is saturated by wholesalers. 

Try anudda cahd mon

Not try to call you out or anything but Usana is a pyramid scheme. Just giving you a heads up so you don't get bit in the rear at some point. 

Not try to call you out or anything but Usana is a pyramid scheme. Just giving you a heads up so you don't get bit in the rear at some point. 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

O RLY? Care to explain? Or is this something that you read off a forum?

USANA Health Sciences is publicly traded (NYSE: USNA), 20 years old company, 8 years of consecutive growth, ConsumerLabs.com approved, FDA audited, BusinessWeek approved, Forbes approved, I can go on forever. Our compensation plan has been rated #1 for the past 11 years.

A pyramid scheme is:
1) Illegal (we're SEC regulated, child please!)
2) Person at the top makes the most money (false, a HK woman that entered 10 years into the company is the #1 income earner. Person that works the hardest makes the most)
3) No Product (#1 rated nutritional supplements in the USA. Just signed a lifelong contract with the Women's Tennis Association & Manny Pacquiao, youtube it!)
pimp.gif

4) No Service (AMAZING customer service, been on 2 all expense paid trips so far)
5) All money is based off recruiting with no products (false, 8 ways to generate income in this company)

More than happy to educate others! Otherwise, do CREDIBLE research for yourself!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

O RLY? Care to explain? Or is this something that you read off a forum?

USANA Health Sciences is publicly traded (NYSE: USNA), 20 years old company, 8 years of consecutive growth, ConsumerLabs.com approved, FDA audited, BusinessWeek approved, Forbes approved, I can go on forever. Our compensation plan has been rated #1 for the past 11 years.

A pyramid scheme is:
1) Illegal (we're SEC regulated, child please!)
2) Person at the top makes the most money (false, a HK woman that entered 10 years into the company is the #1 income earner. Person that works the hardest makes the most)
3) No Product (#1 rated nutritional supplements in the USA. Just signed a lifelong contract with the Women's Tennis Association & Manny Pacquiao, youtube it!)
pimp.gif

4) No Service (AMAZING customer service, been on 2 all expense paid trips so far)
5) All money is based off recruiting with no products (false, 8 ways to generate income in this company)

More than happy to educate others! Otherwise, do CREDIBLE research for yourself!

Originally Posted by wcghost

I  currently work full-time in the Silicon Valley (50-60 hrs) at a company that pays well ($30/hr + benefits). Even at my moderate salary, I was bored with life. I had too much free time after work, I just came home and played xbox, hung out with friends, or watched sports/movies all night.

I was introduced to home-based business just 6 months ago and wow its been an amazing journey. I started working part-time AFTER work for a Health Sciences company. I work with some of the most amazing mentors/business partners in the USA. I've pretty much been able to match my full-time income, working part-time. No BS/lies, it took some HARD WORK in the beginning, but its paying off infinitely.....!!

Holler at your boy.
Any reason you posted an April stub in the middle of June?

Holler at your boy.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Holler at your boy.
Go up above the picture, he says that is an example of him on a good week, not his most recent check.

I need to find a new job, driving 95 miles round trip to work is killing me(gas, time, job that I hate
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Holler at your boy.
Go up above the picture, he says that is an example of him on a good week, not his most recent check.

I need to find a new job, driving 95 miles round trip to work is killing me(gas, time, job that I hate
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

It's multi-level marketing.
Correct. Or as Robert Kiyosaki puts it, the Business of the 21st Century!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please don't tell me you believe anything Robert has to say. Multi-level marketing has apparently been the business of the 21st century in the 20th century. Robert makes his money selling games, seminars and books. He hasn't done anything worthwhile beside hustle folks like you into buying into 21st century pyramid schemes. 
grin.gif

And btw, vitamins are not approved by the FDA. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

It's multi-level marketing.
Correct. Or as Robert Kiyosaki puts it, the Business of the 21st Century!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please don't tell me you believe anything Robert has to say. Multi-level marketing has apparently been the business of the 21st century in the 20th century. Robert makes his money selling games, seminars and books. He hasn't done anything worthwhile beside hustle folks like you into buying into 21st century pyramid schemes. 
grin.gif

And btw, vitamins are not approved by the FDA. 
indifferent.gif

only picture on my phone. $3k a week is my goal before August.

if you must know, a new Millionaire is produced every 1.5 months in this company.

not here to boast or brag. coming outta college (im only 22), i thought that there was only one way to make a living in America, which was to get a job, go through the corporate ladder, and retire after 40-45 years of slaving.

network marketing has opened up so many new doors for me. it doesnt take any prior experience, knowledge, or skills. if you have the willingness to learn, a passion for helping others, and a littledetermination, YOU won't ever have to work again.

@its getting hot: im from the bay too (Alameda, Hayward, San Jose). if you want to learn more, feel free to PM me!

only picture on my phone. $3k a week is my goal before August.

if you must know, a new Millionaire is produced every 1.5 months in this company.

not here to boast or brag. coming outta college (im only 22), i thought that there was only one way to make a living in America, which was to get a job, go through the corporate ladder, and retire after 40-45 years of slaving.

network marketing has opened up so many new doors for me. it doesnt take any prior experience, knowledge, or skills. if you have the willingness to learn, a passion for helping others, and a littledetermination, YOU won't ever have to work again.

@its getting hot: im from the bay too (Alameda, Hayward, San Jose). if you want to learn more, feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom