Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I'm gonna be heated if these drop in the DMV on saturday. $490 plus tax for the foams and JB CDP 6/17. Nike and JB is killing my bank account
mad.gif
You could choose one or the other...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I'm gonna be heated if these drop in the DMV on saturday. $490 plus tax for the foams and JB CDP 6/17. Nike and JB is killing my bank account
mad.gif
You could choose one or the other...
laugh.gif

the foam with the clear sole is mines DS and i never said that those were going to re release, just wishful thinking. sorry for getting every bodies hopes'up and i got the clear soles from a connection overseas Japan (no they were not cheap)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^Thats kind of hypocritical being that I see more Jordans, real & fake, in NY more than anywhere else, but to each his own. Hope everyone scores their pair.

lol...dude i used to live in richmond va....and in ATL......if u think that is true take a walk outside on 34th st in nyc......its way too many hypebeastfor fakes...ull see them ..but nvr ever like down south.......2 words.....SOULJA BOY!!!!!!
indifferent.gif

LMAO SOULJA BOY, makes me laugh, he looks in the mirror and actually goes

"im Hot, what i got on is crack" lol

naw but for real alot of downsouth dudes gets a no no in my book

Chances are that those who are on the fence about these will be able to scoop these on NDC in the near future.

So go ahead and get your pack on Sat.

As for the foams, I never was up in the air about these.

Royals>Black>Silver

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

the foam with the clear sole is mines DS and i never said that those were going to re release, just wishful thinking. sorry for getting every bodies hopes' up and i got the clear soles from a connection overseas Japan (no they were not cheap)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOw much????

I wonder why when some people pick up samples they never say how much they pay for them. Was the price so good they don't want to hurt no ones feelings.Also for those in NY I called stussy and they said there expecting them, don't know if I posted that.

Silvers are out.

Thanks to the NT faithful (NTinfomatic and others) for the valid info (as others continue to doubt y'all).

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Waiting for these to hit sales rack.........which they will

What you been SIPPIN on?!?

your crazy for even thinkin quickstrikes will hit sales rack, especailly foams,

I know the cactus and blk n red went for sales, but they weren't QS. so
roll.gif
for thinking that

oh yeah!
come baby come!
Nike and Jordan r makin me sell my cars, my house, my kids, but not my wife!

Just went back and bought the 11 from Ajays on 8th avenue between 35th and 36th...
Not sure what size run they had but since I was there there were no 11.5s... I bought a 12 11 and an 8 and someone else bought an 8.5... hope that helpssomeone

Back
Top Bottom