Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

some of you guys need to exchange phone numbers because all that secret hussh stuff is lame, you want a spot, i got one.
Get Set
718 859 2720
2131 nostrand avenue
bklyn ny 11210
they are charging $180 from what ive heard & they also got the olympic 6's
your welcome
cosign... and good looking out

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi
Damn my hopes are up, i wanted these, I already got the all black soles.
mad.gif

Thanks T dog, apprecaite it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Sorry for the "stockroom" pic. Just wanted to prove that these did have a black sole for anyone trying to find a pair. I'm no reseller so you can't get them directly from me.
34qn1c8.jpg
so where ya man got that clear sole pic from?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

good thing i didn't take that trip to your "secret location" 160, lol...

i would have been tight

same here

i am looking at my pair from 2005 its the same thing

nike did this before with the all black foams with the check

318052876.jpg

damn nike i wish it would have been released with no check like last years foams or atleast release the the foam pro from 2001 with the black/blue check

With so many jordans being released I dont think i want a double of this shoe. My 2005 pair is still DS. I want to say thanks to the man on the phone who Ihave been in contact with this morning and who ever posed that fake foam pic should be banned unless that shoe is also a real release
that is also coming out Because from that pic its one hell of a fake.
frown.gif

Also thanks to t-dogg for this pic and clearing up this release.

I believe that was a sample pic. Locals check DTLR, Shoe City & Sportszone by weeks end, they're in route.

Yo Fresh, absolutely great looking out. 200 total for them shipped to me in queens from packers. Good looks bk style too for putting another spot. Thats notworth the train ride though, I'd rather pay the shipping plus I didn't pay tax. I don't get the secracy either, I checked here on knickerbocker onlunch and nothing but had I found I've of told people.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I believe that was a sample pic. Locals check DTLR, Shoe City & Sportszone by weeks end, they're in route.
DTLR didnt have a clue and SC's line is ALWAYS busy... been calling since 10.. lol

DTLR said check back by weeks end cause they gettem they just don't know which shipment they on don't know bout shoe city my hook up is on vacation soshe don't know nothn lol

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

DTLR said check back by weeks end cause they gettem they just don't know which shipment they on don't know bout shoe city my hook up is on vacation so she don't know nothn lol
good lookin out

Originally Posted by Will0827

Do you guys think they will sell out first day in NY?
nah ..ppl are waiting for the carmines...but just like in "The matrix" neo....u have a choice..... if i were u i wouldnt take that chancetho

I'm not taking the chance but I will be calling up stores like crazy, if anyone finds any spots selling for less then retail cause someone always does PMMe Asap, Also I called stussy and they said they are expecting them, so they will probably have them early.

Originally Posted by chatta718

Do you guys think they will sell out first day in NY?
nah ..ppl are waiting for the carmines...but just like in "The matrix" neo....u have a choice..... if i were u i wouldnt take that chance tho
Yea you do have that choice, but if i were you i would choose the FOAMS

%%$+ JB

Oh im getting the foams for sure, I was dissapointed by the pack, Even though they are carmines the retro wasn't doing it for me, Only packs that matter tome are the 7/16 3/20 and 11/12. And i was waiting for these foams since they first posted news of them.

Oh im getting the foams for sure, I was dissapointed by the pack, Even though they are carmines the retro wasn't doing it for me, Only packs that matter to me are the 7/16 3/20 and 11/12. And i was waiting for these foams since they first posted news of them.

i like ur mind set...these cdp packs sux....... other than the 3 u mentioned.......its too much fire out just to cop j's...leave that to them downsouth dudes.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

^Thats kind of hypocritical being that I see more Jordans, real & fake, in NY more than anywhere else, but to each his own. Hope everyone scores theirpair.

I'm gonna be heated if these drop in the DMV on saturday. $490 plus tax for the foams and JB CDP 6/17. Nike and JB is killing my bank account
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom