Single Men/Women who purchase expensive clothing please enter.

I know we all know some people who live and die expensive clothing. They have the 300 dollar sneakers on, the extra limited 500 dollar t-shirt, and ahandkerchief from oversees that you can't find anywhere, and they despise anyone who wears fake clothing, or gear from the discount rack.

If you are one of these people who pride themselves on expensive and exclusive clothing, and you happen to be single, (not by choice), how does it feel whenyou walk across a dude with beat, maybe fake sneakers, a TJ. Maxx outfit, maybe styling in South Pole, walking, holding hands with a BAD chick that you'dlike to lay with?

Do you feel as if there is something wrong with the girl to be involved with a man who is not a clothing connoisseur, or a Salvation Army super shopper?

Or do you say, how did he pull her with what he has on?

Now I know there are some females who are label whores and won't mess with a dude if he's not rocking Polo or the latest "hotness".

But I've seen many a person pull a top notch women without caring any less about the latest fashion. In fact, this can sometimes cause a woman to want toshop for her man and buy things that he doesn't care about.

So I end this post posing these questions to you all.

Do women, not girls but women, really care if a guy has on the latest Jordans or Pradas?
How many females do you know that could determine if a pair of shoes are fake or authentic, and how many of them really care?
Can a man with good hygiene but lackluster clothing hook up with a women who is heavily courted?
Do you make the expensive purchases to take pride in them for yourself, to impress women or to style on other dudes?

Thank you for your time. May the Lady and Lord supply you with many blessings.

nah bein fly is just an added plus for me. girls dig my face n physique on top of my personality. im real likeable (no cocky)

ill keep it real, only thing im missin is the fly whip like most of yall. its a wrap after i run out the engine on my hoopty.

edit: my bad, im not single. but yea when i was single some chicks was really on top of what i was rockin and others thought i was wylin like "you spenthow much on those jeans?"

it depends on the female, also you can be fly with clothes that aint expensive. Can a man with good hygiene but lackluster clothing hook up with awomen who is heavily courted?

YES

I wear Expensive clothes and shoes to make my GF's friends jealous of her...and to @*%% on my GF's friends BF's

PLUS.....they last longer and fit better...believe it or not

That makes sense?...right?

laugh.gif
Expensive clothes don't turn girls on, sorry. Jeans and a t-shirt will get more girls than the ridiculous get-ups you see on Niketalk. Gucci printpolos and Louis Vuitton coin purses and God knows what else...find me one girl who likes that on a guy.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif
Expensive clothes don't turn girls on, sorry. Jeans and a t-shirt will get more girls than the ridiculous get-ups you see on Niketalk. Gucci print polos and Louis Vuitton coin purses and God knows what else...find me one girl who likes that on a guy.

Its not really the fact that they like it on a guy....But it shows that the guy is PROBABLY financially stable....First impressions mean alot...

My nice clothes accentuate my uh...how you say...'swag', not replace it...its all about presentation, y'undastannwaddamsayn?

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

My nice clothes accentuate my uh...how you say...'swag', not replace it...its all about presentation, y'undastannwaddamsayn?

exactly- minus that last word/mumble
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
Expensive clothes don't turn girls on, sorry. Jeans and a t-shirt will get more girls than the ridiculous get-ups you see on Niketalk. Gucci print polos and Louis Vuitton coin purses and God knows what else...find me one girl who likes that on a guy.

Its not really the fact that they like it on a guy....But it shows that the guy is PROBABLY financially stable....First impressions mean alot...
i disagree..............chicks just like dudes who get fly. gucci belt dont mean you stable.

i know dudes from the bottom who prolly get just as fly as you or even more. come to the tri state/nyc. Joe Cam some girls really like that and some dont thinkits important at all.

I wear Expensive clothes and shoes to make my GF's friends jealous of her...and to @*%% on my GF's friends BF's

Co-sign this and jplikejayz But honestly I'm a likeable funny guy. People like being around me, so havin on neck breakers is just icin on the cake.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

i disagree..............chicks just like dudes who get fly. gucci belt dont mean you stable.

i know dudes from the bottom who prolly get just as fly as you or even more. come to the tri state/nyc. Joe Cam some girls really like that and some dont think its important at all.
I know guys who get "fly" with no vehicle...Getting "fly" only gets you so far youngin'
wink.gif

i wear plain white tees and regular blue jeans so I dont know. Im not poor just dont like being flashy.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Co-sign this and jplikejayz But honestly I'm a likeable funny guy. People like being around me, so havin on neck breakers is just icin on the cake.

Completely agree with both of ya'll.

laugh.gif

i know dudes from the bottom who prolly get just as fly as you or even more. come to the tri state/nyc. Joe Cam some girls really like that and some dont think its important at all.

Eh, most girls I know would find that stuff feminine and unattractive. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Different crowds go for differentlooks, what one girl finds attractive another might not and vice-versa. But in my experience, I know very few girls who would find Gucci, etc. casualwearattractive on a guy.

And I guess where I'm from clothing doesn't really signify wealth, at least not on guys. Nobody I know wears Gucci, etc. except for formalwear, andit's not like they couldn't afford it.

I wear the expensive clothes because i like them not because they are expensive, if there are cheap clothes i like i buy them too i dont care what other peoplethink.

laugh.gif

I know guys who get "fly" with no vehicle...Getting "fly" only gets you so far youngin'
wink.gif
once again..........

i dunno where you from but come up here.

i know dudes in the Jects with Range Rover sport right now and prada cups. Volvos, 350z all that. You said clothes show financial stability which is def false.Thats like sayin a car does too.........

i drive my first whip by choice, i said in other thread rate whips i just hit 185k last nite. There is nothin wrong with my pockets. Hell im on NT all day ifyou havnt noticed and i do get fly.

laugh.gif

wink.gif
once again..........

i know dudes in the Jects with Range Rover sport right now and prada cups. Volvos, 350z all that. You said clothes show financial stability which is def false. Thats like sayin a car does too.........

i drive my first whip by choice, i said in other thread rate whips i just hit 185k last nite. There is nothin wrong with my pockets. Hell im on NT all day if you havnt noticed and i do get fly.
I guess...Im all confused, so I wont counter-punch back
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, when it comes to material things...your crib shows your wealth....

laugh.gif

wink.gif
once again..........

i know dudes in the Jects with Range Rover sport right now and prada cups. Volvos, 350z all that. You said clothes show financial stability which is def false. Thats like sayin a car does too.........

i drive my first whip by choice, i said in other thread rate whips i just hit 185k last nite. There is nothin wrong with my pockets. Hell im on NT all day if you havnt noticed and i do get fly.

Well that explains it, I guess. I don't exactly come from the projects...maybe in that sort of community, where poverty is prevalent, symbols of wealthare highly prized. Over here...not so much. Nobody's even close to poor, and I know plenty of families who live in $15 million homes and they drive prettyordinary cars.

I've found that WOMEN care more about stuff like your whip and bank account....and GIRLS care about the labels you are rocking.

most people on NT have no mouthpiece, they use their money to get females... FTL!

cause they still too shy to even holla
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
once again..........

Well that explains it, I guess. I don't exactly come from the projects...maybe in that sort of community, where poverty is prevalent, symbols of wealth are highly prized. Over here...not so much. Nobody's even close to poor, and I know plenty of families who live in $15 million homes and they drive pretty ordinary cars.
Im far from the projects myself, Hell ive gone out all day an left my front door wide open by accident with nothing missing
embarassed.gif

I wasnt talkin to you either i was talkin to Kay...........Also I know plenty of families who drive odinary cars also.

All i was sayin was i disagree with his statement of clothes show financial stability an i think you yourself Joe brought that up already too.

Back
Top Bottom