Six Rings Pack???

whutitdew1

Banned
I don't know if this has been posted, but I heard from a district manager that they will be making a pack next year for every year Jordan won achampionship, the pack will contain 6 shoes(6-8,11-13) for like $700, can anyone else confirm this?

If this is true then im going to start saving now, anyone else have anything to say about this.

never heard of this only "Six Ring" ive heard of is the team shoe that isa fusion of all those shoes

Its not a pack, its a shoe...which ironically does not have any XIV reference on them.

6, 7, 8.... 11, 12, 13. 14?

Wait so we are getting yet another ugly offspring from the likes of gentry, As bad as it may be/will be i can't wait to see picks.

^pics have been posted. They have the XIII midsole which makes them AT LEAST, a good performance shoe. Unlike the Dubs / Spizikes / Fusions.

Originally Posted by WhutItDew1

I don't know if this has been posted, but I heard from a district manager that they will be making a pack next year for every year Jordan won a championship, the pack will contain 6 shoes(6-8,11-13) for like $700, can anyone else confirm this?

If that was true, I would copp THOSE shoes for 7 bills. I would, however, need a heads start.

Yeah I also heard that there will be a pair like the spizike or dub zero where they combine all the shoes on one. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Whatwill they come out with next???

I don't know if this has been posted, but I heard from a district manager that they will be making a pack next year for every year Jordan won a championship, the pack will contain 6 shoes(6-8,11-13) for like $700, can anyone else confirm this?
there is no way jordan is going to sell 6 pairs of shoes for $700 [now maybe $1000 i would beleive]

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

there is no way jordan is going to sell 6 pairs of shoes for $700 [now maybe $1000 i would beleive]
Why not? They can sell jeans that don't fit with non-true AJ 1s for $395! Anything is possible. I don't know exact details yet but I will saythat parts of this thread are not hogwash.

I'm really curious as to how these will turn out.
eyes.gif

These wouldn't be the so called jordan olympian that was shown before but the picture was of a fake? If not NY Giants would you happen to have to pic ofthem?

I dont remember the pic but the first colorway drops in August.

Pretty sure its Blk/Wht/Red $150 retail.

Its not a pack, its a shoe.

Jordan VI, VII, VIII, XI, XII, XIII fused into one shoe. Its basically the new Spizike, Dub Zero, yada yada.

Someone please post some pics if you saved the ones from a month ago. I didn't see them.

Back
Top Bottom