Six Rings Pack???

are these even for adults. Seeing the price and it says ps gs and td. im guessing todler preschool and grade school?????

Is that a fake catalog?
nerd.gif

I can't see how they could plend 6,7,8 WITH 11,12,13 because it's like 2 different complete shapes from 6-8 and 11-13, i'm expecting afrankenstein...

Tell me,

Why can't we just get NORMAL shoes?
I would personally trade in every single pair of spizikes, fusions, big funds, AND these,
Just so that a True Six Rings pack of sorts could see the light of day.
NORMAL SHOES.......
NORMAL,
NORMAL SHOES THAT WOULD LOOK ATTRACTIVE ON ONES FOOT.
Polo Ralph Lauren has made the SAME shirt since 1967....and has it continued to do well....YES.
"Do the right thing" JB...
Do the right thing

i have seen these from a brand jordan rep and yes they are horrible......yet another in a string of failures for brand jordan......

WOW! I'll wait until a real pic comes out but so far
sick.gif
They'll still sell in the hood like the dubs and spizikes

damn jb really making some wack shoes. thats a trash catalog and im not spending any money on jb this year nor next year retros. not even those countdownpacks.

I would rather they just come out with the 6 shoes for $1000. I must say that while the pic up right now looks ugly, I still gotta see these in a real pic. Whoknows they might look good in a DubZero way.

Thats just JB trying to make another buck and unfortunately they will unless we as JB consumers band together and say no to ****y kicks!

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

kinda would of been nice though
ohwell.gif
, if jb released all shoes that jordan won his championships in. (in their og color)
release dates would be chaos though.

It's "rumored" that next year JB will release a pack with all six shoes he won championships in...I think its mentioned somewhere in thisthread...IF JB decides to do that I will definitely cop!

Originally Posted by DaMissinLink

I like how people's ideas/suggestions turn into rumors of packs coming out. hahaha
roll.gif

^ Serious man.... its clear they read the post but by the time they got to the end it was
eyes.gif
... no information retention

JB prolly just does it to make NT mad.... gentry in his office surrounded with all them exclusive jays laughin that his "13-14 hour days" can equateto our dreams of owning shoes like those ( in ref. to the new SOLE issue)....although that orange 3 gotta go.... gentry is a definite hypebeast on the insidehaha

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Its not a pack, its a shoe...which ironically does not have any XIV reference on them.

6, 7, 8.... 11, 12, 13. 14?

yo Mack, why would it have the XIV on there? didnt he win it under 6,7,8 and then the 11,12,13?

Back
Top Bottom