Six Rings Pack???

Those make spiz'ikes look like holy grails.....im so dissapointed.smh
tired.gif

my bad ... i'll admit i was wrong
but i wish i wasn't, those look absolutely horrendous

JB is seriously running out of ideas...or at least who ever is coming up with these concepts....ugly %$+ shoes. SMH for reals.

^ It's a Girls launch sheet...so the Viva Glam & Brat Pack are intended for Girls.

Prices are also GS...I *think* these will retail for $150...but the Spiz'ike was $175 so who knows.

No more bastardised kicks please JB - either gies us the OGs or move on and actually design something

Ineed23s:
roll.gif
@ calling ducktales.. I KNEW as soon as he said that SOMEONE was going to post a pic.. and he was going to disappear... I just find that funny here on NT how when people are wrong they don't come out and say.. I WAS WRONG..
domc03:

Hey, way to man up.

But I wish you were wrong, too. Because that is one ugly shoe.

Actually, I guess it's SIX ugly shoes.
laugh.gif

No... 6IX ugly shoes.
smh.gif

About the shoe, I see...
- VI; pull tap on the back + lace lock at the top
- VII; the perforations/holes on the side? I guess that's supposed to be the VII
- VIII; the circle + Jordan symbol on the tongue
- XI; the eyelets that go up the side
- XII; the TWO3' that goes up the tongue
- XII; the sole

Is that what you guys see?

The catalog pic does look horrible but I wanna see what the real shoe looks like, see if they grow on me...

This is a bad idea, that shoes is terrible. But what can you expect from anything that isn't a signature Air Jordan? There's a few exceptions to that,but if the original idea of 6 of shoes in 1 pack, now that would have been pretty sweet. Especially if they made each of the shoes the same colorway he waswearing when he won each game. It'd be expensive, but everyone would get it, if it wasn't too limited....

First time I saw the Spizikes, I thought they were fake. Now I Love them. But these look atrocious. Its just a sketch though, I'm hoping a picture leakssoon.

wow those are ugly. jb should just release some concord or bred 11's and i will be happy

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Ineed23s:
roll.gif
@ calling ducktales.. I KNEW as soon as he said that SOMEONE was going to post a pic.. and he was going to disappear... I just find that funny here on NT how when people are wrong they don't come out and say.. I WAS WRONG..
domc03:

Hey, way to man up.

But I wish you were wrong, too. Because that is one ugly shoe.

Actually, I guess it's SIX ugly shoes.
laugh.gif

No... 6IX ugly shoes.
smh.gif

About the shoe, I see...
- VI; pull tap on the back + lace lock at the top
- VII; the perforations/holes on the side? I guess that's supposed to be the VII
- VIII; the circle + Jordan symbol on the tongue
- XI; the eyelets that go up the side
- XII; the TWO3' that goes up the tongue
- XII; the sole

Is that what you guys see?

Hey DOM.. Sorry for any misconseptions man.. I was not talking about YOU disappearing.. just people in GENERAL... sorry if I offended you.. was not donewith malice...
pimp.gif

And 23S.. to be quite honest.... I don't know WHAT I see... LOL.. I the shoe is
sick.gif
x 100.5 soo I can't even answer your question...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom