Six Rings Pack???

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

pumpkin2.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't see what's the point of fusionning all these sneakers in ONE model. Retros is where the money is, he could make a championship series with eachsneaker and a t-shirt or something and people would BUY this for sure. Not too sure where JB is going with all these new fusions ideas...

JB realizes that these mutant shoes sell well.

personally, i think this one is a good idea. this is what the dub zeros SHOULD have been

eh not to sure right now that pic looks kinda ugly ..and come up with something new JB or just retro the bordeux VII's ..that'll make me happy

i bet my life savings that somebody is gonna love these and theres gonna be hella kids who don't know %*#+ about j's rockin them

is there really somebody in the jb headquarters co-signing on these ideas?! like "yeaa gentry those are hotttt !" smfh

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Its not a pack, its a shoe...which ironically does not have any XIV reference on them.

6, 7, 8.... 11, 12, 13. 14?

yo Mack, why would it have the XIV on there? didnt he win it under 6,7,8 and then the 11,12,13?

It should as a "true" six rings shoe. Jordan/Scottie and Bulls won their last championship in Utah when Mike wore the XIVs, hence the "LastShot" nickname for the XIVs. It was when Mike famously pushed Byron Russell away to clear room for the shot. I'm sure some NT'er has it as theiravatar somewhere.

I want 2 see them n person but all these combo teams r played I wish jb wud cum up wit sumthin more original or find better ways of combinin the shoes wit outlookin lik a photoshop...

6 different designs MASHED together like mashed potato AGAIN?! JB haven't had enough with the Fusion garbage?

are they running out of design ideas for new jordans?

FIRE GENTRY.

totally copped i wanna see more franken jordans and wouldnt this count as a spizike version 2 but something not made by spike lee
still gunna cop these kicks whenever they come out

DM's are normally as knowledgeable as a GM is and that doesn't say much. Some have less knowledge than a seasoned salesperson.

Back
Top Bottom