Six Rings Phoenix Suns!

w3stchicago

Banned
air-jordan-six-rings-championship-pack-phoenix-suns-1.jpg

i get it now Lakers, Suns... trail blazers? that will be a cool cw, sonics? jazz? what u guys think

meh, only six rings I have liked have been the white/black/purple.

those are just hideous

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

i get it now Lakers, Suns... trail blazers? that will be a cool cw, sonics? jazz? what u guys think
i'm pretty sure it was Gentry himself earlier this year in an interview (possibly the one with Maze from KITC) where he mentioned the 6 ringswould feature CW from each opponent the bulls played in the finals...correct me if i'm wrong...

Hopefully these release all at one time as a regional release, that way I won't have to keep looking at them.

This is what JB has come to. 2008 is the end of a dynasty, Enjoy your fusions newbs, hypebeasts/resellers. Nothing JB does in 09 or after will even makeme think about buying. I dont care if all of you say INFARED 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will crumble if you leave them ds and the paint will fall off if youwear them, whats the point
indifferent.gif

Why the exclamation point?.....Nothing to get excited about.

There will also be a Lakers CW.

The Lasering ruins it. Same with the Lakers colorway.

I wouldn't buy with or without the Lasering, but it would be more appealing.

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

i'm pretty sure it was Gentry himself earlier this year in an interview (possibly the one with Maze from KITC) where he mentioned the 6 rings would feature CW from each opponent the bulls played in the finals...correct me if i'm wrong...

that's news to me

Back
Top Bottom