Six Rings Phoenix Suns!

I'll admit, these look kinda nice, but I have no idea why JB would start basing their six ring colorways on MJ's opponents. Is it possible to milk thesix rings any further?

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

air-jordan-six-rings-championship-pack-phoenix-suns-1.jpg

i get it now Lakers, Suns... trail blazers? that will be a cool cw, sonics? jazz? what u guys think
i'm pretty sure it was Gentry himself earlier this year in an interview (possibly the one with Maze from KITC) where he mentioned the 6 rings would feature CW from each opponent the bulls played in the finals...correct me if i'm wrong...

YEAH cuz they already got a laker colorway also
all that lazer stuff just makes them look like the jordans they found on that boat in Oakland-FAKE
I was expecting some kinda suns colorway, as a quickstrike retro though, because allstar weekend is gonna be in pheonix this year- that would make moresense to me

i dunno. unlike almost everybody else, i'm liking these colorways and the concept of the shoe itself. i am on the fence about the lasering, thoughdepending on what it consists of, i'm sure it adds more to the story of the shoe.

why do folks keep callin 6 rings fusions?? lol.!*+*@% might sound like bow wow not knowing the name of js and *#%+...ill pass on these..im still humored atfolks who cant even admit that the bred and concord colorways were COLD....its one thing not to like some its another to HATE on it...

I hate all these 6 rings joints but I must admit they be lookin aight on peoples feet. Real talk. I'm thinkin bout coppin a pair

Back
Top Bottom