Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by daprescription

Azubuike > Pietrus.
at what? bench warming

Have you even seen him play? Azubuike is a better defender, doesn't commit bone head fouls, better 3 point shooter, doesn't shuffle his feet every other play.

4r40ae.jpg

Care to say anything else? You already look foolish, so a little more wouldn't hurt
happy.gif
the fact is both of them are bench warmers. 20 minutes a game doesnt tell ya how good a player is and seen how there stats and the same its no point inshowing them. Pieturs is better then what warrior fans and Nellie gave him credit for.

Brand has reached a verbal agreement with the Sixers...Maggette has deal in place with the Warriors...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

mjclipperfan where ya at???
eek.gif

roll.gif

have fun with Bum Diddy clipper nation!
laugh.gif

The two are leaving the Clippers for big contracts, with Brand's said to be worth around $80 million and Maggette's about $50 million
In another deal today, former Clipper Corey Maggette reached agreement to join the Golden State Warriors in a five-year deal worth about $50 million, according to NBA sources who requested anonymity because they are not authorized to speak about player movements. Maggette also opted out of the last year of his Clippers contract last week.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-clippers9-2008jul09,0,7626268.story

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was honestly looking forward to watching the Clippers play (and possibly using them in NBA 2k9)

Just wow.

Baron's gotta be pissed.

Originally Posted by Kayway8

daprescription,

Obviously it wouldn't be straight up but that's what they're discussing now.

KLJ,

I feel you in that regard to Posey. I don't see where he would fit in the Hornets system. They need a Michael Redd type SG. Someone who doesn't need the ball to dominant at that position because Paul sets up the offense.
one of the most stupid things i have ever read on NT

Originally Posted by Kayway8

The two are leaving the Clippers for big contracts, with Brand's said to be worth around $80 million and Maggette's about $50 million
In another deal today, former Clipper Corey Maggette reached agreement to join the Golden State Warriors in a five-year deal worth about $50 million, according to NBA sources who requested anonymity because they are not authorized to speak about player movements. Maggette also opted out of the last year of his Clippers contract last week.

as much as i take joy in clipper sorrow, smh at chris
indifferent.gif
thehell ya get magette for 10 mil for?????
mad.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

watch out for sixers bandwagoners now, but like i said this team is going to be scary in the weak east.

Their weakness was the PF position and now they got that.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Can the Hornets get a starting shooting guard that I don't absolutely despise? Mo Pete, and now potentially Posey?
indifferent.gif

Come on.

indifferent.gif
as a hornets fan i would love to have posey on the team...

i mean i think the celtics are dumb to let him go but i'll gladly take him

When you have Posey, you will completely forget about any other possibly SG you could've got (Maggette) because Posey will be locking him up.
laugh.gif

With the Sixers getting Brand now, the trade looks a little better. They now have a complete team if they re-sign Iguodala. I expect them to be top3 or 4 in the East next season easily. Miller-Iguodala-Thad-Brand-Dalembert is a complete package of starters. Kind've reminds me of the 04' Pistons ina way. The Sixers might become my 3rd favorite team behind the Grizz and Magic.

grin.gif

Brand to Philly =
eek.gif

Dalembert - Brand - Young. That's a long front court. Especially out East. And you still have AI2 and Andre Miller, with Lou off the bench?
pimp.gif

Magette to GSW =
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Magette is cool, but he's not worth $10M a year, and definitely doesn't fill a Warrior need, PF or PG. Are there enough shots to go around? Eitherway, look for GSW to score 110PPG. ...while giving up 115.

Clippers and GSW don't look as strong out West anymore, and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for the Spurs missing out on Magette.

Ohh, and James Jones to Miami.

I think the Warriors have to have some moves still to be made, signing Maggette definitely doesn't make sense as it stands (and with how much he made).I'm hoping there's going to be something else that will happen. I don't like this signing now, but I'll wait til the offseason's over andsee what else Mullin has in store.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Can the Hornets get a starting shooting guard that I don't absolutely despise? Mo Pete, and now potentially Posey?
indifferent.gif

Come on.

indifferent.gif
as a hornets fan i would love to have posey on the team...

i mean i think the celtics are dumb to let him go but i'll gladly take him

When you have Posey, you will completely forget about any other possibly SG you could've got (Maggette) because Posey will be locking him up.
laugh.gif

With the Sixers getting Brand now, the trade looks a little better. They now have a complete team if they re-sign Iguodala. I expect them to be top 3 or 4 in the East next season easily. Miller-Iguodala-Thad-Brand-Dalembert is a complete package of starters. Kind've reminds me of the 04' Pistons in a way. The Sixers might become my 3rd favorite team behind the Grizz and Magic.
brand is a big addition but they still have no shooters on that team.... for this reason they wont be any threat...

Ed Stefanski
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dre
Dre
Young
Brand
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sammy D

We are def a top four threat in the east, carney you will be missed, now I have a reason to watch twolve games

76ers are going to be nasty

and EH, Cory with he warriors? his game dont fit that system one bit expect that he plays no D. warriors should of just held on to there money

Elton Brand agrees to go to the 76ers

The verbal, five-year deal is believed to be in the $80-million range. Philadelphia was the latest team to join the bidding frenzy for Brand, who opted out of his contract with the Clippers last week.
By Jonathan Abrams, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
July 9, 2008
Elton Brand has reached a verbal agreement to sign a multiyear contract with the Philadelphia 76ers, according to an NBA source who requested anonymity because he is not authorized to speak on player movements.

The deal is believed to be in the $80-million range and expected to span five years.

Time to rebuild(once again)
tired.gif

Is J-Smoove still available?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom