Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

since when has all this talk of baron being a top 5 pg come about?

he's not better than paul,deron,kidd,nash,or parker...last I counted,thats 5 pgs...
Fixed

Overrated..... I'll take Arenas, Billups, or Davis (when healthy) over hm anyday

Has Baron Davis won MVP of the Finals?

Is there an article/source stating that Baron may "bolt?" I just saw the edit in the thread title....

I HATE tony parker and I believe he is better than davis...

and I forgot about arenas,so even if u don't agree with tony,u can still slip gil in the 5th spot..

If Tony Parker and Baron Davis played one on one i honestly and truly believe Baron Davis would come out on top.

Originally Posted by Mister916

If Tony Parker and Baron Davis played one on one i honestly and truly believe Baron Davis would come out on top.
that doesn't make baron davis a better point guard than tony parker...

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

I never said that would decide who the better point guard is.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by jmause3

keeping up with this duke trend, Deng better not screw us

I've been trying to find info on this for awhile now, are Deng and Gordon free agents? Haven't heard anything about either of them.
the bulls are working on contracts with both, i think gordon is going to be more of a sign and trade deal, even though i would like him to stay

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Has Baron Davis win MVP of the Finals?
Irrelevant.

Parker isn't a better point guard than Davis.

"Irrelevant" made me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree I feel as if it was for timmy mr parker wouldn't be as good
grin.gif

In addition to Denver, the Pistons might also look to Houston as a trading partner. Along with Carmelo Anthony, the Pistons also have interest in Rockets All-Star Tracy McGrady. -- MLive.com (Thanks Shuges)

Roger Mason Jr. is cashing in on his career year with the Washington Wizards, signing a two-year deal with the San Antonio Spurs, Mason said in a phone conversation just a few minutes ago. Mason had been wooed by the Spurs last summer, but instead chose to sign a one-year $770,610 with the beleif that he could benefit from the continuity he had with the Wizards. Washington Times

Assuming Udrih signs the dotted line as expected, the Kings' payroll will be approximately $70 million. As for future roster movement beyond second-round pick signings or summer league surprises, there is little to watch for from here on out other than a potential Ron Artest trade. Sacramento Bee

I've been told by numerous reliable people that it could happen quickly and that the Kings have already received calls from some of the expected pursuers of the small forward. The Lakers rang with no call back as yet from the Kings, and it appears the pieces in that possible deal have not changed. The Lakers are willing to offer forward Lamar Odom, but the question is whether they're willing to take on the contract of forward Kenny Thomas (two seasons, approximately $18 million left). Sacramento Bee

The Bucks are making a serious commitment to center Andrew Bogut, who will sign a five-year extension with salary and bonuses worth up to $72.5 million, according to agent David Bauman. Today is the first day for NBA free agents and players seeking extensions to sign contracts. The extension does not affect the $6.9 million he is owed for the coming season, the final year of his rookie contract. Sources indicated the guaranteed money in the extension is $60 million. Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Bogut's deal is one of the largest in franchise history, and he will average $12 million over the length of the extension in guaranteed money. The deal has a "flat" structure, allowing the Bucks some salary cap relief in the later years of the deal. Bonuses include team-based and individual incentives. Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Anthony Carter is returning to the Nuggets. The free-agent point guard told the Rocky Mountain News on Wednesday he will sign a one-year deal for the NBA minimum of $1.26 million.
Carter said he will either sign his contract Wednesday or Thursday when he goes to Las Vegas to do some work with the Nuggets' summer league team. Rocky Mountain News

Carter had sought a multi-year contract, but was told by the luxury-tax strapped Nuggets last weekend that he wouldn't be offered that. Carter said his agent, Bill Duffy, told him that New York looked willing to offer a contract, possibly one worth $1.9 million for next season, but Carter said he wanted to stay in Denver. Rocky Mountain News

Knicks: As we knew, Randolph Morris will not be re-signed. Remember when Isiah Thomas inked Morris after the NCAA Tournament he spoke of him as adding another first-round pick. When Morris got his audition late in the season, he was abysmal, couldn't do a thing in the low post. NY Post

Meanwhile, Nate Robinson will play a fourth straight year in Vegas.
It's telling that both the organization and the player think it's a good idea, but D'Antoni and Walsh are evaluating everybody. Mardy Collins, who missed last season's summer league because of knee surgery, better have a good showing. NY Post

Roger Mason is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good pickup for the Spurs.

And there's been a long standing rumor that the Pistons are dangling Billups + Prince for T-Mac. How legit though, I dunno. It would make the Rocketsbetter, IMO, but I don't think the Rockets should do it, as, T-Mac's number comes off the books in 2010.

In 2010, assuming Yao uses his option, the Rockets would only have Yao and Battier on the books. They could be a big time player in the 2010 FA sweepstakes.
pimp.gif

Just roll with the current unit until then, add some small pieces, and hope for the best.
tired.gif

And that proves diddly squat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

I never said that would decide who the better point guard is.

Then what was the point of saying that?
laugh.gif

Roger Mason is a good fit for the Spurs....

I dunno...I just don't have a good feeling about the Wizards going into this year...
ohwell.gif

we may be fighting for the 7 or 8 seed in the East.

that Bogut signing is easily the worst contract I've seen this off season

everyone is getting paid this summer

Back
Top Bottom