Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

AJ23ToKB24

what the hell did u just say?
laugh.gif

the warriors are good cuz they have stephen jackson? Its gunna be another battle for them to get the 8 spot in the west. And its gunna be a battle that they're gunna lose again.

Son, you just hate the Warriors so much that's why you didn't understand what I was trying to say. With Stephen Jackson in those 7 games would make the Warriors roster at that time complete. Look at their record ever since Jackson came back from suspension.

Maybe he didn't understand you because your grammar was horrible and your words were in a strange order. You also didn't use enough punctuation and it made it difficult to understand what you were saying.
Another Warrior hater here trying to protect another Warrior hater
roll.gif

First of all, look at the errors your boy typed in his post and I don't have to worry about my grammar here and the words that i'm typing becausei'm not writing an essay. This is just a forum kid, that's all.

Look at your boy's post, he got wrong spellings all over his post and you never start a sentence with the word "And".

The "and" rule isn't necessarily true. Watch Finding Forrester. It can be used if used correctly.

Nobody is saying your grammar has to be perfect, but make it good enough to understand at least.

ok explain to me this. i keep hearing the warriors could offer brand the most at 90 milion but i thought since brand is the clippers own FA that they would beable to offer him the max deal even if they went over the cap?

^the clippers had to renounce the rights to brand so they could offer baron a larger contract. by renouncing brand, they lose his bird rights and other teamscan offer max deals.

that's to my understanding of course...someone correct me if i'm wrong.

^ He lost his Bird Right's by opting out, thus I think the most they could offer was a lesser amount. I'm not sure of the specifics, but I believe ithas to do with the bird rights.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

AJ23ToKB24

what the hell did u just say?
laugh.gif

the warriors are good cuz they have stephen jackson? Its gunna be another battle for them to get the 8 spot in the west. And its gunna be a battle that they're gunna lose again.

Son, you just hate the Warriors so much that's why you didn't understand what I was trying to say. With Stephen Jackson in those 7 games would make the Warriors roster at that time complete. Look at their record ever since Jackson came back from suspension.

Maybe he didn't understand you because your grammar was horrible and your words were in a strange order. You also didn't use enough punctuation and it made it difficult to understand what you were saying.
Another Warrior hater here trying to protect another Warrior hater
roll.gif

First of all, look at the errors your boy typed in his post and I don't have to worry about my grammar here and the words that i'm typing because i'm not writing an essay. This is just a forum kid, that's all.

Look at your boy's post, he got wrong spellings all over his post and you never start a sentence with the word "And".

Lmao I'm a warrior hater now? I was rootin for them in 07 against Dallas and Utah. I was rootin for them to make the playoffs this past year. Why wouldI hate a team that's entertaining to watch?
The only team i hate in all professional sports is Chelsea...a soccer team in england.

And ur logic in the original post made 0 sense which is what i called you out on in the first place. Here's what you said:

I definitely agree with that. When the Warriors started 1-6 in their first 7 games without Captain Jack, their record should be 5-2 if they had Captain Jack in the first 7 games with those 2 losses were against Utah, and they should have beaten the Bulls and the Hawks at home too. So with that, the Warriors will be fine next season even without Baron Davis.

Your logic is that the warriors are gunna be fine next season cuz of they're record when Jackson came back. But the thing thats wrong withyour logic is that Baron Davis was a part of that record too, and now he's gone. If there was a stretch in the season where Baron missed like 20 games, andthe warriors went 13-7 during that stretch, then you would have somewhat of a point. But to my knowledge, he played just about every game of the season, and ifnot, then all 82 games.

Damn GSW stay makin bad moves.
ohwell.gif
50m for Corey? 17m For Turiaf? Arethese guys really gonna help?

Is GS thinking Turiaf will start? I'm only wondering because I keep hearing Al Harrington to Cleveland and, to be honest, I wouldn't mind having him atall.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Is GS thinking Turiaf will start? I'm only wondering because I keep hearing Al Harrington to Cleveland and, to be honest, I wouldn't mind having him at all.
From what I heard he doesn't like don nelson (a lot of players don't
laugh.gif
) he's been tryin to leave the bay for awhile now, I don'tthink he can go the cleveland route, they don't have anythin to offer...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
As for pistons and tmac
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
don't do it, our core is solid, wedon't need tmac, we wanna make it to the Chip, not take steps back
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by daprescription

magette>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aizabooty

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg
well captain blind if you look back a couple pages captain idiot posted : aizabooty>>>maggette

nerd.gif
i said azubuike > pietrus and if youre talking about something else, then I don't care.
icon14.gif

ok captain assumption......

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^if he did that, he would've literally been throwing 18 mill away. he wants a long term deal and he wants it now.

true, but even if he has a mediocre season he can probably recoup that money (and likely more) next summer.
but it's just a thought.

In addition to Denver, the Pistons might also look to Houston as a trading partner. Along with Carmelo Anthony, the Pistons also have interest in Rockets All-Star Tracy McGrady. -- MLive.com
eek.gif

well captain blind if you look back a couple pages captain idiot posted : aizabooty>>>maggette

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

RJ+Redd+Mo+Bogut is a nice core.

Hell yeah. Add in Charlie V and Desmond Mason (if he'd finally develop his game!) and you've got a VERY solid team.

They're shopping Charlie V, I've heard Harrington connected to the Bucks, so a possible Charlie V <-> Harrington swap.

RJ+Redd+Mo+Bogut is a nice core.
Hell yeah. Add in Charlie V and Desmond Mason (if he'd finally develop his game!) and you've got a VERY solid team.
Yeah, on paper.

But, of all those guys, Andrew Bogut might be the least selfish. They have no cohesion, and Richard Jefferson isn't the answer to that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'd never consider them serious contenders.

since when has all this talk of baron being a top 5 pg come about?

he's not better than paul,deron,kidd,nash,or parker...last I counted,thats 5 pgs...
Fixed

Overrated..... I'll take Arenas, Billups, or Davis (when healthy) over hm anyday

Back
Top Bottom