Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

That offer from Orlando to Dooling was insulting.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Nets are interested in him, but he seems to be out of our reach because everyone figuered he'd get a decent sized offer from Orlando. $4.2 over 2 years? Damn
laugh.gif

dude is sounding like Sprewell now
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and the news was...

T-mac is interested in the Pistons... he likes Houston, but just wants to win... and the pistons are interested as well...

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

and the news was...

T-mac is interested in the Pistons... he likes Houston, but just wants to win... and the pistons are interested as well...

Nothing new.

Still the supposed Billups and Prince for T-Mac deal.

T-Mac's number is too big, and he's more valuable coming off the books in 2010, then having the Rockets cap strapped for the next four years withBillups and Prince, as, even with the addition of Prince and Billups, it's no sure thing on how far the Rockets get.

Please...we need more offense, and a post presence since Sheed is determined to play the rest of his career on the perimeter.

Not that this deal would EVER happen, but please tell me why you think it would not be a reasonable trade.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by allen3xis

So who do you guys honestly think is equal value to Odom?
nerd.gif

image002.jpg

Don't know salaries, but I'd do a Prince/Odom deal straight up if I could...

Prince is the best option for an Odom trade, but that doesn't mean I want Odom to go.

Prince is a better on ball defender, and outside shooter.
Odom is better post player and rebounder.

Both are very good passers and ball handlers for their size.
Neither is a #1 option on offense, and I doubt that either would really excel in a #2 role.

I think both players are rather unique, but throwing Prince's name out there was only in response to the "who is equal value for Odom" question

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by allen3xis

So who do you guys honestly think is equal value to Odom?
nerd.gif

image002.jpg

Don't know salaries, but I'd do a Prince/Odom deal straight up if I could...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we don't wanna LO

Why do people value prince = or better than odom?

because people expect a lot from LO,and he hasn't lived up to said expectations, meanwhile prince came into the league and just hustled his way into aniche where he is able to excel without really taking any heat for his team's issues

[h1]

[/h1]

[h3]Clipper Acquire Camby
Jul 15, 2008 9:44 PM EST[/h3]

Camby_Marcus_den.jpg
The Los Angeles Clippers today acquired forward Marcus Camby from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for a future second round draft pick. The NBA Defensive Player of the Year in 2006-07, Camby comes to the Clippers with a reputation as one of the top defenders in the league. A 12-year veteran, Camby led the NBA in blocked shots last year (3.61) for the third straight season, becoming only the second player in NBA history to lead the league in three consecutive seasons. "I love this acquisition for the current make up of our team," Clippers head coach Mike Dunleavy said. "We are getting a consummate pro who is maybe the best team defender in the league and who has 60 playoff games under his belt."

Via RealGM Staff Report

pimp.gif

Elton who?

[h1]Sources: Nuggets agree to trade Camby to Clippers for second-round pick[/h1]
By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
(
Archive)

Updated: July 15, 2008, 9:37 PM ET

The Los Angeles Clippers, exactly one week after finding out they had lost their face of the franchise, have rebounded with a significant trade acquisition.

[h4]Marcus Camby[/h4]
3084.jpg

Center
Denver Nuggets

[table] 2008 Season Stats [tr][td]GM[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]79[/td] [td]9.1[/td] [td]13.1[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [td].450[/td] [td].708[/td] [/tr][/table]

The Clippers on Tuesday agreed to terms on a deal with the Denver Nuggets to acquire center Marcus Camby as their replacement for Elton Brand, according to NBA front-office sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that the Clippers will only have to surrender a future second-round pick to acquire Camby, who is being jettisoned into the Clippers' salary-cap space vacated by Brand to generate payroll relief for the Nuggets.

A trade call with the league to approve the deal has been completed, sources said, clearing the way for the teams to announce the swap later Tuesday.

Camby, 34, is coming off a productive season in which he averaged 9.1 points, 13.1 rebounds and 3.61 blocks for the Nuggets, who won 50 games to claim the final playoff spot in what is regarded as the most competitive conference race in league history.

But the Nuggets have yet to advance out of the first round with their Allen Iverson-Carmelo Anthony-Camby core and, according to sources, opted to shed the remaining two years on Camby's contract (worth nearly $15 million) to create the flexibility that could allow for more changes.

The Nuggets had the league's fourth-highest payroll last season and are required to pay $13,572,079 in luxury taxes for last season by July 23.

I think Prince can be a #2 prob with him bein in Det is that he's behind Sheed,Rip and Billups, as a pistons fan I'm willin to move Sheed and Billupscuase we still have Stuck, Maxy and Mcdyss. As much as I love sheed as a player we need some more toughness down low.

What I wanna keep intact is Rip Prince Stuck Maxy and Mcdyss.

Heat Get: Lamar Odom, Brad Miller

Kings Get: Shawn Marion, Udonis Haslem, Chris Mihm

Lakers Get: Ron Artest, Kenny Thomas, possibly a pick

Heat get their center, along with a small forward that's familiar with Wade.

Kings get cap space up the wazoo, a hard-nosed power forward, and a tall corpse.

Lakers get their defensive juggernaut, someone to chew toothpicks while he plays, and possibly a pick of some kind as an apology for forementioned toothpick-using player.

Holy Hell, what?
eek.gif
Shawn Marion, Haslem, and Mihm onSacramento? I'd do that trade in a heart beat. Marion would be the best player in Sacramento since Chris Webber, Haslem can board better than every Kingsbig man combined but even then, he can't board as good as Marion can. Then Mihm. Whatever. He's better than Kenny Thomas and Mikki Moore so who cares.I personally as a Kings fan would love this trade. Screw Artest and Miller.

Who ever came up with that 3 way trade is on ROCKS!

Give us Haslem and then that deal is ok. Nobody wants Kenny's contract.

Back
Top Bottom