Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Laker fans are the only people who saw those things.

laugh.gif

20 and 8 for his career. One of only two players (with the Big O) in the history of the NBA to do that. Reason enough for me.

and he's from BK. holla

PharelFor3:
20 and 8 for his career. One of only two players (with the Big O) in the history of the NBA to do that. Reason enough for me.

and he's from BK. holla
Fixed.
wink.gif

Kidd has been in back-to-back Finals; Marbury has never been in one Finals.

He's been a 5-time All NBA First Team member; Marbury has never been a First Team member, or a Second Team Member, but he has been a Third Team Membertwice.

He's been a 5-time All NBA Defensive First Team member; Marbury has never been a First Team member or a Second Team Member (there is no Third Team).

In the history of the league, Kidd is 5th all time in assists; Marbury is 22nd.

Kidd is 12th in steals; Marbury isn't in the top 100.

Kidd is 11th in steals per game; Marbury isn't in the top 100.

40.6 percent of Kidd's passes end up being buckets; that's 4th on the all time list; Marbury is 15th, with a 36.2%.

Saying that Marbury (don't get it twisted, he ain't Starbury until he starts producing again) is better than Kidd now is one thing.

Overall better career?

Go home.

You lose.

Not a chance.

Ever.

Even on a good day for Marbury.

kidd is definitely the better point guard and over all player offensively and defensively. starbury still has a lot of basketball left in him if he can justgather himself and not be an idiot.

If you say Stephon Marbury is a better basketball player than Jason Kidd you are an idiot and you lose all your credibility when it comes to the sport ofbasketball. You should find a new hobby or a new form of entertainment. You need not to speak upon the sport ever again. And one day, if you have a son whoperhaps takes up a following in the sport of basketball, let us all hope that 10 year old son of yours just laughs in your face whenever you give your 2 centson a certain subject, team or player, because even him, will know you a fool and a just a plain %$%$*+@ when it comes to basketball.

Thank you.

^

Best Buy Liquors
4.5 star ratingbased on 4 reviews
Category: Beer, Wine & Spirits [Edit]
Neighborhood: Brooklyn/Coney Island
1613 Neptune Ave
(between 16th St & 17th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11224
(718) 265-4350

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

PharelFor3:

and he's from BK. holla
Fixed.
wink.gif

Kidd has been in back-to-back Finals; Marbury has never been in one Finals.

He's been a 5-time All NBA First Team member; Marbury has never been a First Team member, a Second Team Member, or a Third Team Member.

He's been a 5-time All NBA Defensive First Team member; Marbury has never been a First Team member, a Second Team Member, or a Third Team Member.

In the history of the league, Kidd is 5th all time in assists; Marbury is 22nd.

Kidd is 12th in steals; Marbury isn't in the top 100.

Kidd is 11th in steals per game; Marbury isn't in the top 100.

40.6 percent of Kidd's passes end up being buckets; that's 4th on the all time list; Marbury is 15th, with a 36.2%.

marbury made all-nba third team twice, and there is no all defensive third team. With that said, kidd>>>>>>marbury

I grew up in NYC and watched both Merbury and Kidd play here in the tri-state area, and I think people are caught up in the Kool-aid when it comes to Kidd. Imean he did lead the league in Turnovers twice, and finished second 2 more times. He is the active leader in the league in Turnovers and is already top 10 inthe league history in regards to turnovers. Take away the last two years and Marbury has had all-star caliber years most of his careers. Kidd will begrandfathered in to the ASG for the rest of his career ALA Grant Hill. I'm sorry but I cant see someone who cant guard anyone in the league anymore, andyou dont have to respect his shot outside of 7ft as someone who is that much better than Marbury. Yes i'm being a homer but i'm looking for a breakoutseason from Marbury this year. Hopefully it's in NYC but who knows.

Right now?

Why would you only be mad at him for who he is right now?

Kevin Durant could beat Bill Russell right now.

Durant > Russell?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I grew up in NYC and watched both Merbury and Kidd play here in the tri-state area, and I think people are caught up in the Kool-aid when it comes to Kidd. I mean he did lead the league in Turnovers twice, and finished second 2 more times. He is the active leader in the league in Turnovers and is already top 10 in the league history in regards to turnovers. Take away the last two years and Marbury has had all-star caliber years most of his careers. Kidd will be grandfathered in to the ASG for the rest of his career ALA Grant Hill. I'm sorry but I cant see someone who cant guard anyone in the league anymore, and you dont have to respect his shot outside of 7ft as someone who is that much better than Marbury. Yes i'm being a homer but i'm looking for a breakout season from Marbury this year. Hopefully it's in NYC but who knows.
You're more likely to see a breakout year from Kidd than you are from "Merbury..."

Marbury is coming off of two injury riddled seasons. Kidd is def showing his age and def lost a step or two. I expect Marbury to have a better season than hehas had recently

PharelFor3:
Kidd... is the active leader in the league in Turnovers and is already top 10 in the league history in regards to turnovers.
Dude, look at the Top Ten in Career Turnovers. Because Starbury isn't on the list, he's better than them? Seriously? Charles Barkley? KarlMalone? Moses Malone? Zeke? Hakeem? Stockton?
roll.gif
The only person on thelist that Starbury is even competing with career-wise is Reggie Theus.

You failed miserably on that point.

Magic Johnson is on the Top Ten list.

Magic.

Starbury > Magic?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

PharelFor3:
Kidd... is the active leader in the league in Turnovers and is already top 10 in the league history in regards to turnovers.
Dude, look at the Top Ten in Career Turnovers. Because Starbury isn't on the list, he's better than them? Seriously? Charles Barkley? Karl Malone? Moses Malone? Zeke? Hakeem? Stockton?
roll.gif
The only person on the list that Starbury is even competing with career-wise is Reggie Theus.

You failed miserably on that point.

Magic Johnson is on the Top Ten list.

Magic.

Starbury > Magic?

laugh.gif

I was going to look that up, but I didn't want to do look it up.

Great PG's turn the ball over, it's inevitable.

didn't realize that till after I looked at the List and I saw both Stockton and Magic. I'll take the L. I failed miserably and apologize.

fail-owned-wheelchair-access-fail.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif