Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Now that I think about it, I'd like having Stephon as a two on our team, I know he isn't a natural SG, and he's not really big enough, but he CANscore, and he can handle the ball.

Kidd (JET/Stephon)
Stephon (Wright/Stackhouse)
Howard (Green/Singleton)
Dirk (George/Bass)
Damp/Diop

I like that.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Now that I think about it, I'd like having Stephon as a two on our team, I know he isn't a natural SG, and he's not really big enough, but he CAN score, and he can handle the ball.

Kidd (JET/Stephon)
Stephon (Wright/Stackhouse)
Howard (Green/Singleton)
Dirk (George/Bass)
Damp/Diop

I like that.

lol@the idea of Howard and Stephon being on the same team.

"Boston's Miles Suspended For 10 Games Sep 19, 2008 4:35 PM EST The NBA announced Friday that Darius Miles of the Boston Celtics has been suspendedwithout pay for 10 games for violating the terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program at the end of the 2007-08 NBA season. His violation of the program involvedphentermine. Miles' suspension will begin with the first game of the 2008-09 NBA regular season for which he is eligible and physically able to play."

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Marbury to the Rockets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
or Marbury to reunite with KG and go to the Celtics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Artest+Stephon+Francis=disaster... No thanks

Eh, I don't know about Marbury in Washington. Arenas is out for 1 month as of right now...they don't need to add Marbury. I think the Wizards can stillhold their own if Arenas isn't on the court all the time.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Stephon Marbury might be a better player than Jason Kidd, yeah I said it.

you're an idiot
i hope you're being sarcastic...anyways i support odom being the 6th man i hope he can be effective the way manu is to the spurs...but if thisdoesnt work out then hes good as gone i think by midseason...im happy with trevor starting in odoms spot but i think this is gonna expose trevors lack ofoutside shooting, i know hes in there for defense but with this offense theres gonna an open man and because of bynum and pau in the post which this can meanthe opposing 3 man is gonna heLp on either drew or pau, which is gonna be trevor for the open for a three point shot...anyways i hope this works out!!

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

sick.gif
I'm a Knick fan and I can't stand watching him play. I alwayssupported him because he's homegrown Brooklyn kid and all that, but dude has proved that he is amongst the dumbest players in the NBA.

laugh.gif
@D.Miles dude should be exempt from substance abuse policy, I wouldsmoke too if Mike Wilbon talked +++ about me on P.T.I. all the time. Dude should be on suicide watch around 6pm everyday in case Wilbon said some +++ about himthat day.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Eh, I don't know about Marbury in Washington. Arenas is out for 1 month as of right now...they don't need to add Marbury. I think the Wizards can still hold their own if Arenas isn't on the court all the time.

Arenas is out til end of December maybe January.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Ben's most likely staying, he'll get paid next year, either as a sign and trade with the Bulls or another team. He's gonna have a good year.
I think so too. Its too bad they couldn't get something worked out, i would like to see how him and Rose would run together

It's fine, it would be a miracle that he stays a Bull next season, I personally don't think so. But if he does have the year that I expect him to haveother teams will offer his asking price. He's not a headache on or off the court and he can single handedly win games for the team, not to mention he'sa workaholic. People say his weakness is defense and he's working on that. The Bulls are stacked with guards this year it's gonnna be interesting howthe minutes are spread out, we might even see a midseason trade.

the thought miles was suspended for violating the drug policy while he was still in portland? its just that he was waived from portland and he never got thechance to serve his suspension. correct me if im wrong.

SneakerPro:

You have to just really hate Kidd to make a statement like that.

Or you have to be related to Steph. "Well ska, couldn't it also be a possibility that a person making a statement like that is a big Steph fan?"

No one is a big Steph fan... except for the people related to him.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SneakerPro:
Stephon Marbury might be a better player than Jason Kidd, yeah I said it

You have to just really hate Kidd to make a statement like that.

Or you have to be related to Steph. "Well ska, couldn't it also be a possibility that a person making a statement like that is a big Steph fan?"

laugh.gif

roll.gif
, yeah, it's hard for me to say I'd rather have Marbury, and I'm a fan of his. Not a big fan though,
laugh.gif

why do i have a weird feeling steph would come to houston and him and artest would just kill the team chemistry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

marbury and beasley on the same team?

oh man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
In Miami too. If you look in they cell phones they gonna have numbersfrom at least 30 cuban cats.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ariza hasn't really shown anything, why would anybody want Lamar to come off the bench?!
eyes.gif
The Lakers made it to the NBA finals a couple months ago, and now people want tochange everything with the Lakers and/or trade Odom, The Lakers are fine and still a top 3 team. Adding Bynum back into the lineup will make Lamar even moredangerous, having to worry about Bryant, Gasol, and Bynum on the court at the same time is crazy. Let's just see how the season goes instead of all theseodd changes.

Is anyone else getting excited for the season? I'm living in London now but I can't wait for games every night.

Back
Top Bottom