Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

[h2]Turkoglu SaysHe'll Likely Opt Out In 2009[/h2]
Turkoglu_Hedo_orl_080507.jpg

Sep 24, 2008 11:23 AM EST

orl_40.gif
Hedo Turkoglusaid Tuesday that he likely will opt out of his contract after the season to become a free agent, which would be the end of his six-year, $39-million deal withthe Magic.

He has the option of playing out his final season in 2009-10 at $7.3 million.

"It does make sense (to opt out), actually," Turkoglu said, adding with a laugh, "I'd be one yearyounger.

"I would love to stay in Orlando . . . but this is a business. My business is to play my game. If you don't play your game,you can't get a deal anywhere. Hopefully, Orlando will agree and we will sign, but we'll wait and see. It's hard to tell if I'm staying orleaving."

Otis Smith, general manager of the Magic, said they "would like to keep Turk" and expects to have several conversationsbefore the February trade deadline with Lon Babby, Turkoglu's agent.

RealGM Note: Turkoglu was 30th in season FIC during the 2007-08 season and had an excellent Reina Value of +105%, 'deserving'a contract of $13.04 million.

Via Orlando Sentinel

Orlando Magic

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

[h2]Walsh Denies Marbury BuyoutTalk[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 6:34 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks'President Donnie Walsh has denied a report that the club is looking to waive guard Stephon Marbury by the end of the week, the New York Post isreporting.

"He is coming to training camp. We have not approached Stephon about a buyout."

Via New York Post

New York Knicks

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback BuyTickets

[h2]Nets NamePolinsky Director Of Player Personnel[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 11:17 AM EST

njn_40.gif
The New JerseyNets have named Gregg Polinsky the team's director of player personnel, Nets President Rod Thorn announced today. Polinsky had been the team's directorof scouting for the past three seasons. Polinsky joined the Nets as a scout in 1999 following an extensive collegiate coaching career. A native of St. Louis,Mo., Polinsky played college ball at New Mexico and earned his degree in physical education from Northern Arizona. He began his coaching sojourn in 1981 as anassistant at Howard College (1981-83), and served in a similar capacity at the University of Texas (1983-86) and the University of Alabama (1986-95) beforeassuming the head coaching post at Georgia Southern, a position he held from 1995-99.

Via Press Release

New Jersey Nets

[h2]Bucks Unveil Alternate RoadUniform[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 6:41 AM EST

mil_40.gif
The MilwaukeeBucks have unveiled a new red alternate road uniform, revealed the team's official website.

The alternate road uniform, to be worn for the first time at the team's home opener on Saturday, November 1, is inspired by theBucks' 1971 NBA Championship season uniforms.

The alternate jersey will be worn as many as 15 times and utilize the same classic trim, waistband, and short taping as the title teambut with a unique reversal of the original color scheme. All of the colors have been revised with Bucks' deep red serving as the body of the uniform,replacing forest green. In addition, the Bucks' new word mark and number font, introduced in 2006 as part of a new logo and uniform launch, areutilized.

To see the new uniform, click here.

Via bucks.com

Milwaukee Bucks

[h2]Knicks Talked SignAnd Trade For Ben Gordon[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 6:38 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Over the summerKnick President Donnie Walsh talked to Chicago about a possible sign and trade for in-limbo guard Ben Gordon, who is in a contract stalemate with the Bulls,the New York Daily News is reporting.

The discussions came as Walsh tried to remove the expiring $21 million contract of Stephon Marbury from the team, but according to thereport, the Bulls had no interest in acquiring Marbury.

Via New York Daily News

New York Knicks,Chicago Bulls

[h2]Houston Accepts Invitation To Attend Knicks' Training Camp[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 6:31 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Allan Houstonwill join Stephon Marbury in Saratoga next Tuesday as the New York Knicks begin training camp, the New York Post is reporting.

Houston has accepted an invite by the Knicks to attend the team's training camp.

Via New York Post

New York Knicks

Read the Full Story Discuss SendFeedback BuyTickets

[h2]Suns Plan To Limit Hill'sMinutes[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 6:27 AM EST

phx_40.gif
In an effort tokeep Grant Hill fresh, the Phoenix Suns are planning on lowering Grant Hill's minutes and perhaps bring the former All-Star off the bench, the ArizonaRepublic is reporting.

If Hill is being used as a sixth man, free agent acquisition Matt Barnes is believed to be the favorite to start at smallforward.

The Suns plan on doing the same thing with two-time league MVP Steve Nash, with the focus being on the playoffs.

Via Arizona Republic

Phoenix Suns

[h2]Spurs Sign First RounderHill[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 6:22 AM EST

san_40.gif
The San AntonioSpurs signed first round pick George Hill to a contract on Tuesday, the Associated Press is reporting.

Hill, taken 26th overall in June, averaged 21.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists last season and will help fill out the Spursbackcourt.

"The Spurs are a championship organization," agent Michael Whitaker said. "They told us all along they wanted to getthe deal done, they just wanted to use the time to sign free agents. We just took them at their word."

Via Sports Illustrated

San Antonio Spurs

[h2]Knicks Want Jerome James ToRetire[/h2]
Sep 23, 2008 10:31 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
The Knicks arereportedly trying to convince Jerome James to retire for medical reasons.

James appeared in just two games last season due to chronic injuries to both knees.

But James has shown up in Greenburgh with the intention of going with the team to training camp in Saratoga Springs.

If James agrees to retire, insurance will pay a portion of his remaining salary.

Via Newsday

New York Knicks

[h2]Villanueva: BucksStopped Caring Last Year[/h2]
Sep 23, 2008 5:07 PM EST

mil_40.gif
Bucks'forward Charlie Villanueva is excited about the upcoming season and claims that the team quit last year, according to Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

"Last year, it was like a snowball effect," Villanueva said. "Guys stopped caring. Now it's a freshstart."

The Bucks were 26-56 in 2007-08, last in the central division.

Via Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Milwaukee Bucks

If Marbury somehow finds his way to Boston i will go to MSG personally and kick James Dolan teeth in.
Huh? That'd be great. They wouldn't win. But I hear this steph and boston talk...it's not happening. Rajon Rondo >>>Steph

...don't see what's so funny about Ben saying the Cavs could win it all.

They could. In 7 game series...LeBron is a lot to deal with. Now if Mo can provide something...they'll make it back to at least facing Boston..they'rethe 2nd best team in the East...maybe not record wise...but come the time the games matter.

Wouldn't wana give him a deal...but Gordon woulda thrived back home

Originally Posted by allen3xis

If Marbury somehow finds his way to Boston i will go to MSG personally and kick James Dolan teeth in.
Huh? That'd be great. They wouldn't win. But I hear this steph and boston talk...it's not happening. Rajon Rondo >>>Steph

...don't see what's so funny about Ben saying the Cavs could win it all.

They could. In 7 game series...LeBron is a lot to deal with. Now if Mo can provide something...they'll make it back to at least facing Boston..they're the 2nd best team in the East...maybe not record wise...but come the time the games matter.
Wouldn't wana give him a deal...but Gordon woulda thrived back home

At least the Pistons don't have you fooled either. We were a jumpshot and a defensive stop away from being in the Conference Finals last year.Could have beat the Pistons, and the Lakers.

I'm used to woulda's and coulda's though, I live in Cleveland.

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Bucks unveiled a new red alternate road uniform on Tuesday night at the Bradley Center during the 2008-09 Season Subscriber tip-off party. The alternate road uniform, to be worn for the first time at the team's home opener on Saturday, November 1, is inspired by the Bucks 1971 NBA Championship season uniforms.

red_jersey_604_080923.jpg

The alternate jersey, designed by the Bucks, the NBA and Adidas, will be worn as many as 15 times and utilize the same classic trim, waistband and short taping as the title team, but with a unique reversal of the original color scheme. All of the colors have been revised with Bucks deep red serving as the body of the uniform, replacing forest green. In addition, the Bucks new word mark and number font, introduced in 2006 as part of a new logo and uniform launch, is utilized.

Bucks players surprised season subscribers in attendance with the new uniform during the party's introduction of the team by each displaying their new red jersey. The jersey then served as each player's nameplate during the team's autograph session.

Fans may order the new Bucks authentic red road alternate jersey at the Bradley Center Online Store for delivery no later than October 15. Jerseys ordered before midnight on Wednesday, September 24 will be shipped free.

The new Bucks red road alternate jersey will appear in the NBA Live '09 video game launch to debut on October 7.

The last time the Bucks featured an alternate road jersey was during the 1996-97 season.

The new jersey will be worn at one other home game after Opening Night, that being on Saturday, November 29 when the Bucks host Cleveland at the Bradley Center.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in other NBA fashion news: The Daily Oklahoman, via Blue Blitz, reports that the Thunder team uniforms will be revealed next Monday. Rumor has it the road jerseys will be sky blue with "Oklahoma City" across the chest, and the home jerseys will be all white with "Thunder" across the chest.

At least the Pistons don't have you fooled either. We were a jumpshot and a defensive stop away from being in the Conference Finals last year. Could have beat the Pistons, and the Lakers.
not a chance in hell

[h2]Bobcats SignRockets' Landry To An Offer Sheet[/h2]
Landry_Carl_hou_080409.jpg

Sep 24, 2008 11:31 PM EST

cha_40.gif
The CharlotteBobcats have extended an offer to restricted Rockets free agent Carl Landry, leaving Houston with a week to match the offer or lose the forward, the AssociatedPress is reporting.

"We saw an opportunity to possibly get a guy that can play both big spots, probably more so the power forward," generalmanager Rod Higgins said. "He's versatile enough to play the center position in a pinch."

Houston have been trying to sign the former second round pick all summer, but have not been able to come to an agreement on thecontract.

Via Sports Illustrated

Charlotte Bobcats,Houston Rockets

[h2]Marbury Says No ToBuyout[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 6:41 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Guard StephonMarbury is reportedly refusing to accept a buyout from the Knicks, saying that if the team wants him gone they're going to have to pay everything owing onhis contract, which is something Garden chairman James Dolan does not want to do, according to a report by Newsday.

Marbury was quoted in Wednesday's New York Post saying, "There won't be no negotiation . . . They're going to give meall my money." This caused the Knicks to step back from their initial plans to release Marbury by the end of the week, as reported by Newsday.

Via Newsday

New York Knicks

[h2]Pritchard: BlazersWon't Sign Livingston[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 8:44 AM EST

por_40.gif
Portlandgeneral manager Kevin Pritchard said on Wednesday that the team will not sign free agent point guard Shaun Livingston, according to Oregonian.

The Blazers, in addition to the Heat, were rumored to be interested in Livingston's services.

Instead, Portland will sign former 76ers forward Shavlik Randolph to a non-guaranteed contract.

Via Oregonian

Portland Trail Blazers

[h2]Rockets GM: Dorsey Is"Close To Signing"[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 8:40 AM EST

hou_40.gif
Rockets generalmanager Daryl Morey recently told the team's web site that he hopes to have rookie Joey Dorsey signed by the end of the week, according to EyewitnessNews.

Morey said that "Joey is close to signing. By the end of the week, we should have that finished."

"We're looking forward to having him join. It will likely be a long-term deal that keeps him here for a good stretch,"he added.

Dorsey was originally selected by the Blazers with the 33rd overall pick.

Via Eyewitness News

Houston Rockets

[h2]Iverson On Trade: It's APossibility[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 8:34 AM EST

den_40.gif
Nuggets guardAllen Iverson realizes that the team could trade him in an effort to save money this season, according to Rocky Mountain News.

"It's a possibility," Iverson said Wednesday. "We'll just see what happens. I wouldn't be upset either waybecause it's a business. . . . The one thing about a trade is when somebody trades for you, they want you. That's what you want as anathlete."

Iverson is the team's highest-paid player, at $20.84 million, and is entering the final year of his contract.

His contract status only increases the likelihood that Denver could deal him, as they don't want to risk losing him for nothingnext summer.

"My agent (Leon Rose) and my manager (Gary Moore), they let me know (being traded is) a possibility," Iverson said."But that's not something that I concern myself with. I go out and play as hard as I can and whatever happens, happens."

Via Rocky Mountain News

Denver Nuggets

[h2]Wizards Still Confident WithArenas[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 8:31 AM EST

was_40.gif
The Wizardsstill have high expectations this season even though they'll be without point guard Gilbert Arenas for a significant amount of time, according toAssociated Press.

"We feel very confident in the players that we have and the way we played last year, the way we shared the ball, moved the ball,played defense and made the playoffs," coach Eddie Jordan said.

He then added: "But certainly you need a Gilbert Arenas to get to where we want to go -- we certainly want to win an NBAchampionship."

Washington expects to make the playoffs and hopes to earn home court advantage in the first round as well.

"We don't have a time frame for when he's going to be back," president Ernie Grunfeld said. "It's aprocess. We expect him to be back and be an outstanding player in this league. This, for us, is not a two- or three-month proposition. We're looking at thelong term here. He's only 26."

Via ESPN

Washington Wizards

[h2]Wade Not Worried AboutRookie Mishaps[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 8:26 AM EST

mia_40.gif
Dwyane Wadeisn't worried about the transgressions of Mario Chalmers and Michael Beasley at the NBA's rookie symposium, according to Associated Press.

"I'm not worried about it," Wade said. "I think it could carry over, but from being around them the last fewnights, I can see that they're not going to be a problem. Mario knows he has an opportunity to compete for a starting spot. Beasley knows the same thing.They have an unbelievable opportunity in this league, and they need to understand the culture of the Heat and how we do things. They didn't have that thissummer."

Chalmers was sent home from the event and fined $20,000, after security found him in a room with two women and detected the scent ofmarijuana.

Later, it was learned that Beasley was also in the room, and he originally tried to hide from officials. For not being forthcoming, hewas fined $50,000.

"It's a situation that's over and done with," Chalmers said recently. "We put it behind us."

"I would say that's where my immaturity played a factor," Beasley said. "I'm 19, so I kind of tried to be a kidand get away with it. ... But it was kind of eating away at me, just to watch my teammate go through so much and be basically hiding behind the lights. I justfelt it was the right thing for my team, and just to stand by my teammate."

Via ESPN

Miami Heat

[h2]Sun: Lakers Made My DreamCome True[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 8:22 AM EST

lal_40.gif
The Lakersintroduced rookie Sun Yue to the media on Wednesday just a couple of days after he arrived in the United States, according to Los Angeles Times.

"The Lakers helped me make my dream come true, so it feels good," Sun said in rough English.

General manager Mitch Kupchak was surprised with the fanfare Sun received in L.A.

"Quite frankly, this is a very unusual turnout for a player who was drafted two years ago who we hope to be on this team formany, many years to come," Kupchak said. "The fact remains, though, he has to earn his way onto this club."

Sun signed a two-year deal with the Lakers in August.

Via Los Angeles Times

Los Angeles Lakers

[h2]Gallinari's Back Still AConcern[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 6:37 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
The injuredback of Knick rookie Danilo Gallinari still remains a concern, with the Italian forced on the sidelines watching his teammate's go through voluntaryworkouts while not knowing if he'll be able to go in training camp.

"I'm watching the guys, trying to get my back back," Gallinari said, according to the New York Post. "I can'tsay if I'll be ready or not ready. I want to be in training camp, but it will be a long season and I want to take care of my back and notrush."

Via New York Post

New York Knicks

[h2]Nuggets' Atkins Has KneeSurgery[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 11:33 PM EST

den_40.gif
Nuggets'guard Chucky Atkins underwent surgery on a torn meniscus today, six days before training camp begins, the Denver Post is reporting.

As a result, Coach George Karl says he's not expecting to see the guard until the season starts.

"I don't think he'll get any training camp in," Karl said.

The team said Atkins starting having pain about two weeks ago playing in pickup games. Surgery was decided after an MRI was takenMonday.

"I feel bad for Chucky," Karl said. "Some of our guys went down and visited him in Orlando about two or three weeks agoand said he was in great shape, and playing great, and was doing more work and conditioning than he's ever done before."

Via Denver Post

Denver Nuggets

[h2]Lakers Re-Sign D.J.MBenga[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 11:28 PM EST

lal_40.gif
The Los AngelesLakers have re-signed free agent center Didier "DJ" Ilunga-Mbenga, announced today by General Manager Mitch Kupchak.

Mbenga, a 7-foot, 255 pound native of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, signed a pair of 10-day contracts with the Lakers lastseason on January 21 and February 1 before signing for the remainder of the year on February 11.

In 26 games with the Lakers, Mbenga averaged 2.0 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 0.62 blocked shots in 7.8 minutes while totaling fourpoints and five rebounds in 10 minutes over seven postseason games.

Via Press Release

Los Angeles Lakers

[h2]Wallace: Randolph Deal DeadFor Now[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 12:51 PM EST

mem_40.gif
TheGrizzlies' efforts to land a power forward, first Josh Smith and then Zach Randolph, have come up empty, but GM Chris Wallace isn'tpanicking.

"Things start opening up a little more after teams get into the preseason schedule and teams get more of a barometer of what theyactually have," Wallace said.

"We don't have a perfectly proportioned team right now in terms of the roster. We still have needs.

"We're in a talent-acquisition mode until we get to where we're a powerhouse team. When you're in atalent-acquisition mode there are going to be times when you have too many guards, too many centers or whatever. But that's part of the process inacquiring talent."

Wallace said any potential Randolph deal is dead.

"It's not going to happen at this point in time," Wallace said. "I never rule out the future. Who knows where allparties go down the road? But right now, I don't expect anything to happen."

Via Commercial Appeal

Memphis Grizzlies

[h2]Bynum's Knee Holding UpWell[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 12:20 PM EST

lal_40.gif
AndrewBynum's surgically repaired knee is feeling good even when he gets his feet knocked out from under him on an alley-oop and lands on the floorhard.

"I was fine. I got right back up," Bynum said Tuesday. "No pain, no swelling."

Via OC Register

Los Angeles Lakers

[h2]Rockets: We HopeLandry Takes Our 'Fair Offer'[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 12:17 PM EST

hou_40.gif
CarlLandry's summer of restricted free agency has been a long one that will likely result in the second-year forward remaining with the Rockets.

"We have a fair offer out there, and we're hoping he takes it," said GM Daryl Morey.

Via NBA.com

Houston Rockets

Read the Full Story Discuss Send FeedbackBuy Tickets

[h2]MarburyCould End Up With Heat, Celtics, Spurs, Or Clippers[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 12:15 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
StephonMarbury, who could wind up in Miami, Boston, San Antonio, or the Clippers, said he has no desire to work out a buyout with the Knicks.

"There wouldn't be no negotiation," Marbury said. "They're going to give me all my money. ... If they want towaive me and give me all my money, fine. If not, I'll try to help this organization win the championship. They told me to come to camp in the best shape ofmy life, and I did that. But I don't want to be in a place I'm not wanted."

Via New York Post

New York Knicks

Read the Full Story Discuss SendFeedback BuyTickets

[h2]Kidd: My Play WillDictate New Contract[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 12:10 PM EST

dal_40.gif
Because JasonKidd is in the final year of his contract and is not in a position of strength to negotiate a new deal, he could potentially be an attractive chip on the trademarket.

"I'm not so much thinking about the contract," Kidd said. "I will let the work speak for itself. If I go out andhave a good season, then maybe Mark will talk to Jeff about the extension. My play will dictate what happens."

"That's why there were no talks, rumblings or anyone who was upset over the summer. It didn't make sense for eitherside."

Via Dallar Morning News

Dallas Mavericks

[h2]Knicks Talked SignAnd Trade For Ben Gordon[/h2]
Sep 24, 2008 6:38 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Over the summerKnick President Donnie Walsh talked to Chicago about a possible sign and trade for in-limbo guard Ben Gordon, who is in a contract stalemate with the Bulls,the New York Daily News is reporting.

The discussions came as Walsh tried to remove the expiring $21 million contract of Stephon Marbury from the team, but according to thereport, the Bulls had no interest in acquiring Marbury.

Via New York Daily News

New York Knicks,Chicago Bulls

The Rockets are gonna match for Landry, Morey said they would match any offer, Charlotte just sped up the process of signing him. Thanks Charlotte

"But it was kind of eating away at me, just to watch my teammate go through so much and be basically hiding behind the lights. I just felt it was the right thing for my team, and just to stand by my teammate." - Beasley

roll.gif

I don't care what steph attitude is like Rondo is not better than Marbury. I understand Marbury hasn't been a good look for NY but niether has anyother player brought into that system since Spree left. Year after year they bring in good players and those same good players begin to absolutely suck. Ipromise you if steph goes to boston by midseason he will be starting.

Crazy seeing Iverson in a Philly uni for so long, now he is involved in trade talk & everything. The nature of the business, but its wierd seeing.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

"There won't be no negotiation . . . They're going to give me all my money."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"GIVE ME ALL MY MONEY"
roll.gif
...i just pictured steph as wayne bradyin the chapeLLe skit
laugh.gif
...damn the knicks are screwed
tired.gif

[h2]Sun: Lakers Made My Dream Come True[/h2]
Sep 25, 2008 8:22 AM EST

lal_40.gif
The Lakers introduced rookie Sun Yue to the media on Wednesday just a couple of days after he arrived in the United States, according to Los Angeles Times.

"The Lakers helped me make my dream come true, so it feels good," Sun said in rough English.

General manager Mitch Kupchak was surprised with the fanfare Sun received in L.A.

"Quite frankly, this is a very unusual turnout for a player who was drafted two years ago who we hope to be on this team for many, many years to come," Kupchak said. "The fact remains, though, he has to earn his way onto this club."

Sun signed a two-year deal with the Lakers in August.

im excited to see what he can do for us...i hope hes a great asset for our team!!

[h2]Iverson On Trade: It's A Possibilityhttp://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/54530/20080925/iverson_on_trade_its_a_possibility/[/h2]
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/54530/20080925/iverson_on_trade_its_a_possibility/
Sep 25, 2008 8:34 AM EST

den_40.gif
Nuggets guard Allen Iverson realizes that the team could trade him in an effort to save money this season, according to Rocky Mountain News.

"It's a possibility," Iverson said Wednesday. "We'll just see what happens. I wouldn't be upset either way because it's a business. . . . The one thing about a trade is when somebody trades for you, they want you. That's what you want as an athlete."

Iverson is the team's highest-paid player, at $20.84 million, and is entering the final year of his contract.

His contract status only increases the likelihood that Denver could deal him, as they don't want to risk losing him for nothing next summer.

"My agent (Leon Rose) and my manager (Gary Moore), they let me know (being traded is) a possibility," Iverson said. "But that's not something that I concern myself with. I go out and play as hard as I can and whatever happens, happens."

stiLL sucks to see a.i not a sixer anymore

[h1]Owner: Speculation that LeBron will leave Cleveland 'insult to the city'[/h1]
Associated Press

Updated: September 25, 2008, 4:04 PM ET

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert says the speculation that LeBron James will leave Cleveland in two years is out of line and "an insult to the city."

3704.jpg

James

Gilbert says it's nothing more than conjecture from bored sports reporters.

He says James has given no indication that he plans to leave for New York after his contract expires in 2010.

Gilbert spoke to the media Thursday at the Cavaliers' practice facility. He says the Cavs can compete for a championship the next two seasons and that worrying about a contract extension for James is two summers away.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

You tell em Gilbert!!!
laugh.gif

Cleveland's chances of winning a title >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New York
sick.gif
sick.gif
or New Jersey/Brooklyn
sick.gif

Not only have the Cavs positioned themselves to easily sign Bron in '10 but also will have the cap room to land another big All Star caliber F.A.

Ferry is finally getting it.

Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert says... James has given no indication that he plans to leave for New York after his contract expires in 2010.
Well if he's not giving any indication of possibly leaving, then he must be staying! Bet the house on it!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LAKERS GUARD SUN YUE TESTS POSTIVE FOR MONONUCLEOSIS
September 25, 2008

Lakers guard Sun Yue, who arrived in Los Angeles from China on Sunday, was taken to the emergency room of a local hospital last night after becoming ill. Hehas tested positive for mononucleosis, it was announced today by the team.

He is not expected to be ready to practice by Tuesday when the Lakers open training camp and will be out indefinitely. His condition will be monitored on aregular basis.

Nets young roster right now then ur throw lebron on it>>>>>>anything the cavs can do.

And the knicks will have a lot of cap space to go after a couple of players that year

And how is it a insult that people are saying lebron may bounce? I guess the truth hurts that much

And the cavs ant siging no big names cause who wants to live in that dump of a state of ohio

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Nets young roster right now then ur throw lebron on it>>>>>>anything the cavs can do.

And the knicks will have a lot of cap space to go after a couple of players that year

And how is it a insult that people are saying lebron may bounce? I guess the truth hurts that much

And the cavs ant siging no big names cause who wants to live in that dump of a state of ohio

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't quit your day job Michael.

If you think it's that simple
laugh.gif

Rockets match the Bobcats offer for Landry in less than 24 hours.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 year $9M deal, with the 3rd year being a team option.

Back
Top Bottom