Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

rip> deng and gordon

you bulls fans kill me... gordon is trash....

i would make that deal if i were the bulls...

alien.gif

The way I see it...

1. West
2. Redd
3. LeBron
4. Ben
5. Z

is better than...

1. West
2. Titty
3. LeBron
4. Ben
5. Z

But the best thing thing would be...

1. West
2. Redd
3. LeBron
4. Smith
5. Ben

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The way I see it...

1. West
2. Redd
3. LeBron
4. Ben
5. Z

is better than...

1. West
2. Titty
3. LeBron
4. Ben
5. Z

But the best thing thing would be...

1. West
2. Titty
3. LeBron
4. Smith
5. Ben
WHO?

Redd would help the Cavs a lot. West/Bron would have a legit two to bail em out. i'd make that trade in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by aRog27

rip> deng and gordon

Hamilton is a solid player, no doubt, but you must be delusional if you think he's worth Deng and Gordon, especially with all the mileage Rip has. Every player on the Bulls had a down year, i expect Lu and Ben to play better next season
ben gordon is nothing but a glorified bench player....

alot of bench players can score if they were given as many shots as ben "one demensional" gordon....

as for deng, he a good player but nothing more....

you bulls fans overrate your players WAY to much...

i should nt be surprised considering you guys passed on KG, Kobe, and every other superstar for them dudes... SMH...

Originally Posted by aRog27

rip> deng and gordon

Hamilton is a solid player, no doubt, but you must be delusional if you think he's worth Deng and Gordon, especially with all the mileage Rip has. Every player on the Bulls had a down year, i expect Lu and Ben to play better next season
ben gordon is nothing but a glorified bench player....

alot of bench players can score if they were given as many shots as ben "one demensional" gordon....

as for deng, he a good player but nothing more....

you bulls fans overrate your players WAY to much...

i should nt be surprised considering you guys passed on KG, Kobe, and every other superstar for them dudes... SMH...

No one is saying Deng and Gordon are great players. fact is ur trading 2 players that can get you 20 a night for one player that can get u 20 a night. ripis not even a great player that is going to make his teammates better and put this team on his back.

Gordon put up 14 shots a game and shot 43% AVG 18 points a game ya thats jacking shots up
ohwell.gif

Redd averaged 27 ppg in 06-07. His points dropped last year, but his FG attempts went down and his assists went up. He's leagues above Sczcerbiak. He'smore like a "Ray Allen minus" than a "Sczcerbiak plus." That trade will help the Cavs a lot because it will finally give them a consistentsecond option.

They also need to bring in new big men. Z, Wallace, and Smith WERE good, but they're on their last go around. Wallace already fell off, and Z and Smithprobably have one productive season left in them, which is not enough to keep Lebron when his contract is up. They should have kept Gooden IMO. The only playerworth anything in that "blockbuster" trade was Delonte West who I think is a legitimate PG for their future.

West, Redd, James, <a very good scoring, rebounding, and defense playing PF as good or better than Gooden>, Varajao is a starting 5 that would get themplaces. If they can get Redd and an exceptional PF (people said it was reaching to mention Gasol for the Lakers...), Redd/Lebron/PF will be facing Boston inthe ECF next year and maybe winning.

I think you're fighting a lost cause Noble. Yes Rip Hamilton is good, but he's peaking right now, Deng and Gordon have NOT peaked. Deng is TWENTY-THREEfor crying out loud, and the man is already putting up 17 and 6. He still has at least eight good years in him. Now I'm not saying Hamilton is worthless,he's a sharpshooter, and a good defender, and I'd love to have him on my team, but the fact that Hamilton is already 30. If Gordon is one-dimensional,then what does that make Iverson? Arenas? They has average passing ability, AI has speed, but Gordon has that. Gordon is really good for what he's doing inChicago. I think the new coach will have him start, and I think this upcoming year he will shine even brighter than before. Now don't get me wrong I'mnot saying that Gordon is as good as Iverson, Arenas, Hamilton, but if you take into account it's not just Gordon at the age of 25, Deng at 23, thenI'd hop on that. It's not like the Piston's players are significantly better than eachother either. Chauncey, Rip, Tayshaun, and Sheed all have theunorthodox responsibility of being leaders on their team. It's not one or two guys, it's four.

Ska are you joking with that Cavs lineup?

And JapanAir get ready for an apology letter IF IF IF Redd gets dealt for that, I'll be waiting
laugh.gif

IF...

i should nt be surprised considering you guys passed on KG, Kobe, and every other superstar for them dudes... SMH..
Then why was Kobe dying to get out LA and play alongside Deng?

How quickly some of y'all forget

laugh.gif

^We chatted recently about Redd's value. No biggie, I was just messin anyways about the apology.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

J O'neal thinks he will be moved
Waits for Warrior fans and JapanAir to throw around the Al Harrington+filler picks for O'Neal word to Lakers fans last year

DO IT MITCH CHRIS! (Mitch has already done enough
grin.gif
, that douche had to ruin the joke)

ohwell.gif
Naw, Indiana won't want to deal with us anyway after Mullin committed armed robbery in the state of Indiana last year. It'd be kind of weird; I'd do the trade for sure though
laugh.gif

It can happen because Indiana doesn't consider it to be "highway robbery" because Dunleavy is excelling in their offense... but then again I hope it doesn't happen. I'm already happy that Mullin expecting Brandan Wright to take on a more prominent role in the rotation next year. If we get another PF or C that'll command a starting role, that'll take away from Wright and Biedrins. IMO, we're better off without O'Neal and just getting another PF or C...

Yeah, I don't really want O'Neal anyway. I know he can still be nice and may have some left, but I don't think he's worth it. But for Al?Sign me up
laugh.gif

I thought we got more value from that trade; but I guess, looking at it 1.5 years later, it wasn't that lopsided as I originally described it in myfirst couple posts. But I still think we got the better end of it because the trade automatically translated to success for us. Dunleavy is good, but thatIndiana team as a whole isn't (i don't know if they had the injury bug or they just sucked, but the bottom line is their record wasn't good). Iguess both Jack and Dun needed a change of scenery which made the trade good for both teams.
If Diogu develops well, maybe they'll get the better of the trade in the long term but that has yet to be seen.

Oh that's right, I just think Redd's value is moreso to the Bucks than anyone else, and I just can't see him going for the proposed trades. Itcould happen yeah, but I think his value exceeds expectations. I for one would love to see him and LeBron together and I'd root for the dude no matterwhere he goes. Maybe I'm partial because I really like the Bucks franchise for whatever reason, I think Mo Williams is the next great PG for crying outloud,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

If Diogu develops well, maybe they'll get the better of the trade in the long term but that has yet to be seen.

I'm still waiting for Diogu to get some significant playing time
laugh.gif

If Michael Redd was gonna come cheap...should San Antonio be the first team in line to get Redd?

And
pimp.gif
to Detroit for keeping Flip Saunders for another year. It wasn't his fault for not bringing his team to the Finals this year.

Why pick up Redd?

If anything, hire a new offensive coordinator.

Get Lebron the ball in positions where he can score. It's stupid how every play is just him coming down with the ball and creating.

Gordon put up 14 shots a game and shot 43% AVG 18 points a game ya thats jacking shots up
ohwell.gif

Dudes don't know they talking about just saying so and so is whatever thats why I wouldnt even respond to most of these cats. Yeah I'mpretty sure its a ton of bench players that can do what Gordon does. I also know cats just slurping off espn when they don't mention it was KB that saidhe wouldn't go to the Bulls if Deng was included Paxson was going to trade him.

If Michael Redd was gonna come cheap...should San Antonio be the first team in line to get Redd?
There's no way they can get Redd without breaking up the trio they have now. And all three of them are better players than Redd, with lessrestrictive contracts...
Redd averaged 27 ppg in 06-07. His points dropped last year, but his FG attempts went down and his assists went up. He's leagues above Sczcerbiak. He's more like a "Ray Allen minus" than a "Sczcerbiak plus."
The difference between Ray and Redd is that Ray actually had other aspects to his game at one point than just shooting. Michael Redd is a jumpshooter that doesn't create his own shot very well...

He's better than Szczerbiak, but not on Ray Allen's level. He's somewhere in the middle. And, to me anyways, he's not worth crippling yourselfin terms of cap flexibility for 3+ years in an attempt to keep LeBron happy.

Does anyone really believe Michael Redd makes them a legitimate, hands-down lock for the ECF or an NBA Finals appearance the next 3 years? Because ifyou're taking on that restrictive of a contract for a fringe all-star type, he damn well better be a 'put me over the top' acquisition... And Idon't think Redd is that for Cleveland. That team has more holes than Michael Redd himself can fix. Other than shoot, what does he do at a high level? Hecan't defend, he doesn't create for others, he doesn't handle particularly well... If I'm paying near max-dollar for a guy, I'd like him tobe more than a stand around jump shooter...

JDB1523:
Ska are you joking with that Cavs lineup?
I made a mistake on the lineup I said would be the ideal lineup.

Should have been this:

1. West
2. Redd
3. LeBron
4. Smith
5. Ben

That's solid, bro.

Back
Top Bottom