Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

I doubt BRand is taking our deal...
unless he's going to really pull a Boozer...a big of his caliber, I'd love to get, but I'd rather have Josh Smith because he's much younger. Idon't really want to trade Jackson-I don't mind Mullin listening to offers, but if there's nothing good on the table it's not worth it. Heprobably has more value to us than other teams, IMO

goonies_lbx_2.jpg

tupac003:
The Lakers continue to wait for Sasha Vujacic and Ronny Turiaf, but they have fall-back plans in case their restricted free agents don't re-sign with them. The Lakers have talked with representatives of Boston small forward James Posey and veteran San Antonio sharpshooter Brent Barry to gauge the free agents' interest. Posey, a key reserve for the Celtics, is expected to draw the full mid-level exception of five years and about $30 million, though the Celtics have said they consider signing him an off-season priority. LA Times

Vujacic and Turiaf remain priorities for the Lakers, though they are testing their worth around the league. The Lakers have the right to match any offer sheet they sign with another team. LA Times

Sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind keeping both, but I'm glad the Lakers have Posey on the backburner. Dude is a gamer.

Originally Posted by acidicality

unless he's going to really pull a Boozer...a big of his caliber, I'd love to get, but I'd rather have Josh Smith because he's much younger. I don't really want to trade Jackson-I don't mind Mullin listening to offers, but if there's nothing good on the table it's not worth it. He probably has more value to us than other teams, IMO

In no way shape or form you guys are going to get Josh Smith.

It's either he signs with us (Sixers) or re-signs with ATL.

Theres no way ATL can offer Josh Smith big money and keep Childress at the same time.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

unless he's going to really pull a Boozer...a big of his caliber, I'd love to get, but I'd rather have Josh Smith because he's much younger. I don't really want to trade Jackson-I don't mind Mullin listening to offers, but if there's nothing good on the table it's not worth it. He probably has more value to us than other teams, IMO

In no way shape or form you guys are going to get Josh Smith.

It's either he signs with us (Sixers) or re-signs with ATL.

Theres no way ATL can offer Josh Smith big money and keep Childress at the same time.
i didn't mention it in that post, but in previous posts here i did say i know that it's probably in vain.but Mullin should definitely at leastmake a push to get Smith-it doesn't hurt to try.

only if he stays healthy
wink.gif
. same with brand
EB was cleared to play the last 8 games of the season and averaged 18 & 7 so I'm sure he realizes what precautions to take to avoid injury inthe offseason or right before the season starts. Dude is probably mad spooked.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

tupac003:
The Lakers continue to wait for Sasha Vujacic and Ronny Turiaf, but they have fall-back plans in case their restricted free agents don't re-sign with them. The Lakers have talked with representatives of Boston small forward James Posey and veteran San Antonio sharpshooter Brent Barry to gauge the free agents' interest. Posey, a key reserve for the Celtics, is expected to draw the full mid-level exception of five years and about $30 million, though the Celtics have said they consider signing him an off-season priority. LA Times

Vujacic and Turiaf remain priorities for the Lakers, though they are testing their worth around the league. The Lakers have the right to match any offer sheet they sign with another team. LA Times

Sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind keeping both, but I'm glad the Lakers have Posey on the backburner. Dude is a gamer.

mad.gif
i hope the lakers dont get him...i dont understand the celtics logicat all.....offer posey the full MLE, not CM

roll.gif

I don't want Brand at the expense of Beasley. If that's the case LA can keep him, they aint winnin the chip with that team anyway.

Id rather re-up Marion, to go with Wade and Beasley. Add a decent defensive big, get solid PG play and we can be in the discussion in the East.

We would need maybe one more piece in the coming offseasons and we could be a contender.

Diop gets 33M????????? every 7 footer not in the NBA walking the face of the earth should be ashamed of himself. All you need to know how to do is rebound andblock shots and you can get 33M.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Diop gets 33M????????? every 7 footer not in the NBA walking the face of the earth should be ashamed of himself. All you need to know how to do is rebound and block shots and you can get 33M.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Andre Miller
IGGY
Thaddes
JOsh smith
sammy

ewwww...make it happen ED i need some good philly news the phillys can hit water falling out of a boat

Originally Posted by SIR KYLE

Andre Miller
IGGY
Thaddes
JOsh smith
sammy

ewwww...make it happen ED i need some good philly news the phillys can hit water falling out of a boat

they got the money for both iggy and josh smith?
eek.gif

oh no I hope the Heat don't consider offering Brand a contract to play with us.

Matrix needs to get a new deal ASAP, and we might need to pursue a decent big man and a PG.

Diop gets 33M????????? every 7 footer not in the NBA walking the face of the earth should be ashamed of himself. All you need to know how to do is rebound and block shots and you can get 33M.

tired.gif

This team is going nowhere... Lottery-bound in 2009.

{

Arenas is great, but I don't want to throw the money we have at him. Mullin is definitely doing a panic move there. Same with the Elton Brand thing. I want the WArriors to go after Josh Smith even though it may be in vain. Or even Iguodala. It's not likely at ALL, but if we're going to throw that kind of money around, we should add someone who can definitely be a nice part of this young core-and the best part, Smith and Iggy can play good defense.

but they cant shoot for $%%%....

Brand, Arenas> AI2 and Josh Smith

Back
Top Bottom