Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Meanwhile, Devean George, whom the Mavs have placed a high priority on re-signing,(WHY?) is receiving considerable attention from about a half dozen teams.(WHY)

exactly
roll.gif

that bum Devean George still playing?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I doubt Mullin will trade Monta. The Warriors can pay him well, and being able to extend Monta and Biedrins was the point of that J-Rich trade lastyear...unless Donnie Walsh has some real bad pictures of Mullin or something.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

I don't think he means Lee for Ellis straight up. The Knicks do have players some teams might want. I'd want Lee on my team.
yeah he was talking Lee and Marbury for Ellis. I agree that I wouldnt mind Lee on my team but I wouldnt give up someone who has a chance to be a future allstar.

No I wasn't...you asked who do the Knicks have...and I said Lee & Marbury for starters.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I doubt Mullin will trade Monta. The Warriors can pay him well, and being able to extend Monta and Biedrins was the point of that J-Rich trade last
year...unless Donnie Walsh has some real bad pictures of Mullin or something.

Monta has a bright bright future in the NBA and I really hope it's as a Warrior. You should see the fan support behind him at the Oracle...it's crazy.

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

I doubt Mullin will trade Monta. The Warriors can pay him well, and being able to extend Monta and Biedrins was the point of that J-Rich trade last
year...unless Donnie Walsh has some real bad pictures of Mullin or something.

Monta has a bright bright future in the NBA and I really hope it's as a Warrior. You should see the fan support behind him at the Oracle...it's crazy.
yeah, definitely-monta is a huge fan favorite; losing Davis and Ellis in the same offseason would be a disaster for the front office. That's whyI'm almost certain Mullin isn't dumb enough not to re-sign Monta to a nice contract.

Disaster? This offseason would go down in infamy. People would be asking for Gary St. Jean to return.

But yeah, Ellis signed to a long term deal and Biedrins locked up will be the building blocks for the Warriors future success.

If the Warriors can land Elton Brand, watch out. I'd love to see Baron's face if Brand decided he loved money more than Clipper loyalty.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

FROM HOOPSHYPE.COM:

Knicks president Donnie Walsh and Mullin are close, so Walsh won't act unless Mullin is ready to deal. The source said the potential of an Ellis-Jamal Crawford backcourt "would be dynamic" in the Mike D'Antoni system. Both players averaged 20 points per game this past season. A person close to Ellis said the lightning-quick guard "would be very interested in the Knicks" and especially playing for D'Antoni. Newsday

DO IT DONNIE!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
please... there is nothing the knicks could offer the warriors for monta...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Lee & Marbury for starters.
Knick fans hype up Lee like he is a fricken allstar, i swear. Dude is all right but no way do you give up a player who is going to be the building blocks for your franchise for a dude who hustles a lot and an expiring contract.

340x.jpg
DLee.jpg

Steph is still one of the most talented guards in the league...$21 mill is off of your cap at the end of the season and you can resign a talented desperate guard for cheap. If Monta is the future of your franchise......
tired.gif

how you gonna say that then get excited for those bogus trade rumors involving monta coming to your team?
indifferent.gif

I doubt Mullin will trade Monta. The Warriors can pay him well, and being able to extend Monta and Biedrins was the point of that J-Rich trade last year...unless Donnie Walsh has some real bad pictures of Mullin or something.

the only guy i would take back for monta is wade. heat fans would you do that trade?

Knick fans hype up Lee like he is a fricken allstar, i swear.
No, we really don't.

And nobody has been really opposed to him being moved this off season. Since he is one of our only trade able assets.

But yea We like the guy, sure. He's a nice player.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I doubt Mullin will trade Monta. The Warriors can pay him well, and being able to extend Monta and Biedrins was the point of that J-Rich trade last year...unless Donnie Walsh has some real bad pictures of Mullin or something.

the only guy i would take back for monta is wade. heat fans would you do that trade?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Duhon picks Knicks over Magic; agrees to two-year deal

ESPN.com news services

NEW YORK -- Chris Duhon has reached a verbal agreement with the New York Knicks on a two-year contract, Duhon's agent said.

"The chance for Chris to be a starter was too much to pass up," Duhon's agent, Kevin Bradbury told 1050 ESPN New York's Andrew Marchand.

Duhon had also been talking with the Orlando Magic. Bradbury said the Magic never offered Duhon a contract.

Bradbury said the Knicks have made it clear that Duhon could start, which could mean that Stephon Marbury's days with the Knicks are numbered. Marbury is in the final year of his contract.

The agreement was initially reported by The Sporting News.

"I am just excited, I am ready to get to work for the Knicks," Duhon said, according to The Sporting News. "It's a big stage, playing in New York. It's something every player in the NBA wants."

Duhon played the last four seasons with the Chicago Bulls. He averaged 5.8 points and 4 assists per game last season. He has averaged 6.9 points and 4.5 assists per game in his career.

The Orlando Sentinel reported Thursday that the Magic expected to offer Duhon a three-year deal worth up to $10 million.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif
roll.gif
whats so funny?

the knicks DO NOT have ANYTHING close to being able to secure Monta. Lee and Marbury? Are you kidding me? Thats gotta be a joke if I have ever heard of one.

Originally Posted by tupac003

An NBA source said the Celtics surprisingly worked out Blazers free agent small forward Darius Miles yesterday and he had an impressive workout. Miles missed last season while recovering from knee surgery. Boston Globe

pimp.gif

Duhon signed with the knicks for the full MLE
sick.gif

2 years 12 million

roll.gif
roll.gif

Since it's 2 years, I really don't see whats so funny.

Enlighten me.

and Lee and Marbury, no it isn't enough probably. But not close....some of yall overrate Ellis

Good luck having your 'cornerstone' being 1 dimensional.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

hell no

ill do marion for monta and pietrus

DO it Pat

i wouldnt even do that.

why the hell would the heat trade wade for monta?

wade is a top 15 NBA player and monta is not even top 30.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by tupac003

An NBA source said the Celtics surprisingly worked out Blazers free agent small forward Darius Miles yesterday and he had an impressive workout. Miles missed last season while recovering from knee surgery. Boston Globe
pimp.gif

Do it Danny!
pimp.gif

I'm real happy for Duhon going into a placewhere he can potentially start. I think he can be really good if given the chance, like the Bulls never did.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Since it's 2 years, I really don't see whats so funny.

Enlighten me.
Chris Duhon is not worth 6 mill a year, that's what is funny

He's not

but he is who Walsh and D'Antoni targeted and that's what was needed.

Since it comes off in 2 years, it's not gona really matter.

It's not a Jerome James, Jared Jeff type deal.

Back
Top Bottom