Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

wow teams really need to stop paying kwame brown. wth? 8 million over 2 years? if kwame deserves that, then mikki moore should be maxed out.

^ Old news

Please check pg 160
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

wow teams really need to stop paying kwame brown. wth? 8 million over 2 years? if kwame deserves that, then mikki moore should be maxed out.

You're saying Mikki Moore is 5x as good as Kwame Brown? Kwame sucks, but he's not THAT much worse than Moore. Kwame plays decent defense.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

^ I highly doubt it unless E-Go gets injured and doesn't shoot well from the field.

laugh.gif
@ Butterfingers to Motown Pistons. Looks like my Clips might be getting a few extra w's with him guarding the paint.
roll.gif

he's gonna have to be really impressive to get more minutes than cuttino or ricky at SG.
guess this means quinton ross is not coming back either?

Funny...the biggest two busts of the past decade have both played for the Detroit Pistons.

Ricky Davis in LA isn't a bad look either if he's coming off the bench.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Funny...the biggest two busts of the past decade have both played for the Detroit Pistons.

laugh.gif
and they both played TOGETHER last year in Memphis.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

The Los Angeles Clippers today signed veteran free agent swingman Ricky Davis to a multi-year contract, it was announced by Vice President of Basketball Operations Elgin Baylor. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not announced. Carrying career averages of 14.3 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 31.1 minutes, Davis tallied 13.8 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 82 games played for the Miami Heat during the 2007-08 season. The 6-foot-7-inch Iowa product also connected on 420-971 FG (.433), 135-333 3FG (.405) and 155-197 FT (.787) on the year. "We believe he will be a good addition," Clippers Vice President of Basketball Operations Elgin Baylor said. "His versatility and ability to shoot from the outside will spread the floor and help our low post players."

pimp.gif

Azubuike who?

Damn, times must be really bad if Rick Davis gets fans that excited. We are talking about the guy that got shipped out from crappy Cavs, Celtics, andTimberwovles teams
laugh.gif

^davis is still a good pickup in any fantasy league though. he excels and puts up good numbers when on a very sucky team. look for him to do the same thisseason...

*zing!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

laugh.gif
and they both played TOGETHER last year in Memphis.

Damn I forgot all about that

Originally Posted by eeibaby

It's official

[h1]76ers come to terms with Kareem Rush[/h1]
By Kate Fagan

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

The 76ers have reached an agreement with free-agent guard Kareem Rush.

A source close to Rush has confirmed that the shooting guard is in Philadelphia and will sign with the Sixers tomorrow.

Terms of the deal were not known.

Rush played last season with the Indiana Pacers, averaging 8.3 points and 2.4 rebounds per game. He also shot 38.9 percent from the three-point line. Last season, the Sixers were last in the league in three-point shooting.

Rush is a five-year NBA veteran who also played for the Los Angeles Lakers and Charlotte Bobcats.

His best season came in 2004-05, when he averaged 11.5 points a game for Charlotte.

I like the deal. Philly looking good.

Knicks Trade Balkman To Denver

Jul 28, 2008 3:41 PM EST

The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that a 2010 second-round draft choice, guard Taurean Green andguard/forward Bobby Jones have been acquired from Denver for forward Renaldo Balkman and cash considerations.

The draft pick will be the more favorable selection between the Nuggets and Clippers, resulting from a previous trade.

Balkman, 6-8, 208-pounds, averaged 3.4 points and 3.3 rebounds in 65 games for New York last season. Originally drafted by the Knicks after his junior seasonat the University of South Carolina in the first round (20th overall) of the 2006 NBA Draft, the Staten Island-native finishes his career in blue and orangehaving played in 133 career games, averaging 4.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 15.2 minutes over two seasons.

Why in the world would the Pistons sign Kwame?

I wanted the Lakers to scoop up Kareem bad he still gets major props for that Game 6 against the T-Wolves
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

I wanted kwame....

But not for 8 mil for 2 years.

I actually hope he does well. After everything that happened with the wiz and in LA, I hope he can actually prove some people wrong.

agree!
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom